atlyoungn

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
So about two months back. A encounter with a older woman,that was looking for a bull for onlyfans content. After speaking with her and learning she was 45 Caucasian woman 4,11 about 120lbs…I am 5’9 158lbs nine inch endowed we ended up meeting at her apartment she was in fishnets and had two ponytails tied up. When we met she invited me in and I stripped. She took me into her bedroom and dropped to her knees and immediately started sucking my bbc.After making her gag on my bbc she told me her Pussy was so wet I took her and threw her on the bed and slide my nine inch bbc deep in her pussy for about 2hrs at the end I could feel how hard my cock was and my nuts felt so full but as I was cumming it literally felt like my cock was pumping semen none stop!!! This is the result…

Attachments

• 7551ADF3-F650-4335-9F0F-4C3E150A3978.jpeg
    7551ADF3-F650-4335-9F0F-4C3E150A3978.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 2,818
So about two months back. A encounter with a older woman,that was looking for a bull for onlyfans content. After speaking with her and learning she was 45 Caucasian woman 4,11 about 120lbs…I am 5’9 158lbs nine inch endowed we ended up meeting at her apartment she was in fishnets and had two ponytails tied up. When we met she invited me in and I stripped. She took me into her bedroom and dropped to her knees and immediately started sucking my bbc.After making her gag on my bbc she told me her Pussy was so wet I took her and threw her on the bed and slide my nine inch bbc deep in her pussy for about 2hrs at the end I could feel how hard my cock was and my nuts felt so full but as I was cumming it literally felt like my cock was pumping semen none stop!!! This is the result…
Congratulations

Good job! I have 6 this is what men do.

Awesome! Got any more juicy details or corroborating evidence of the ordeal?

Omg thats crazy! Did you really get her pregnant?! I love it so much, i sooooo hope this is actually true! :sex:

Yea. Ok

Back