I have 1 baby being raised by mom and cuck. We'll likely have another with them. In relationship with a different WW; 42 y/o and so far willing to do anything I ask. Thinking about her as a potential mom, however, her husband doesn't even know she is fucking around. She also has an 18 y/o ******* finishing up first semester in college. Only seen pics of her but a younger version of her beautiful mom. Fantasy is to knock both them up.

So about two months back. A encounter with a older woman,that was looking for a bull for onlyfans content. After speaking with her and learning she was 45 Caucasian woman 4,11 about 120lbs…I am 5’9 158lbs nine inch endowed we ended up meeting at her apartment she was in fishnets and had two ponytails tied up. When we met she invited me in and I stripped. She took me into her bedroom and dropped to her knees and immediately started sucking my bbc.After making her gag on my bbc she told me her Pussy was so wet I took her and threw her on the bed and slide my nine inch bbc deep in her pussy for about 2hrs at the end I could feel how hard my cock was and my nuts felt so full but as I was cumming it literally felt like my cock was pumping semen none stop!!! This is the result…
Thats hot

So about two months back. A encounter with a older woman,that was looking for a bull for onlyfans content. After speaking with her and learning she was 45 Caucasian woman 4,11 about 120lbs…I am 5’9 158lbs nine inch endowed we ended up meeting at her apartment she was in fishnets and had two ponytails tied up. When we met she invited me in and I stripped. She took me into her bedroom and dropped to her knees and immediately started sucking my bbc.After making her gag on my bbc she told me her Pussy was so wet I took her and threw her on the bed and slide my nine inch bbc deep in her pussy for about 2hrs at the end I could feel how hard my cock was and my nuts felt so full but as I was cumming it literally felt like my cock was pumping semen none stop!!! This is the result…
This is the best thing to happen to another white women.

I would love to have my wife fucked like that by Black Bulls like you with huge BBC's over and over.

I have 1 baby being raised by mom and cuck. We'll likely have another with them. In relationship with a different WW; 42 y/o and so far willing to do anything I ask. Thinking about her as a potential mom, however, her husband doesn't even know she is fucking around. She also has an 18 y/o ******* finishing up first semester in college. Only seen pics of her but a younger version of her beautiful mom. Fantasy is to knock both them up.
I would love to get my wife filled with BBC and lots of potent sperm.

Do you support the baby or the one to come? Or just another cum dump and run?

We would love to hear more about the mom with the ******* you are playing with.

You talk to her daily?

My wife told me point blank that she wanted to be Black bred during our marriage. She went on to be impregnated by 7 different Black men, all strangers. She and I raised all 7 babies as a dad and mom should, with love and pride in them. Her first interracial conception occurred during our honeymoon in Barbados. My new white slut bride was repeatedly fucked by 5 local Black strangers. One got her pregnant. Never knew which stud's seed did the deed. The attached photo of her was taken 4 months after getting back from Barbados. Her baby-bump by itself is proof positive she is in the family way. No Black man should ever hesitant if a white woman, especially a married one, asks him to fuck her and cum deep inside her pussy/cunt.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 170
No doubt mom's devotion to BBC is in her offspring too, just waiting to explode if she hasn't already indulged in college. Should be no trouble to entice with a little creative management. Situations like that are priceless and must be considered a responsibility. Imagine hubby completely in the dark until both wife and little princess birth strong Black babies.

Do you prefer to seed white wives by stealth, with hubby's knowledge or is he immaterial?

Back