Some nights I imagine being underneath him again and how from the moment we met I never allow a condom within my reach. Raw connection and raw sex. I miss worshipping his cock. I got rid of safe words because I loved the pain he caused me when we fucked. I made him fuck my swollen pussy so many times just so we could roleplay with consensual non consent, i loved when he made me cry. He loved feeling how easy and loose my hole felt after a while and so did I. He knew since day one I wanted him to knock me up and we tried so hard but for some reason it never stuck, i even went as far as to put my legs and hips up and lay on my back to make the sure all the sperm was in my body, he loved shoving his cum back in when it oozed out. I wanted him to be my baby daddy. I moved away and we lost contact but I still think about meeting him again and getting to carry his children someday. I miss him.

Too bad he didn't seem to share a similar feeling as you; it would have been a match made by the gods.

Never hurts, if possible, to touch base with him just to see how he's doing and that you think about him. Then drop it at that ... if he's interested, he'll touch base with you.
Sometimes men have a harder time expressing their true feelings.
Best of luck!

Some nights I imagine being underneath him again and how from the moment we met I never allow a condom within my reach. Raw connection and raw sex. I miss worshipping his cock. I got rid of safe words because I loved the pain he caused me when we fucked. I made him fuck my swollen pussy so many times just so we could roleplay with consensual non consent, i loved when he made me cry. He loved feeling how easy and loose my hole felt after a while and so did I. He knew since day one I wanted him to knock me up and we tried so hard but for some reason it never stuck, i even went as far as to put my legs and hips up and lay on my back to make the sure all the sperm was in my body, he loved shoving his cum back in when it oozed out. I wanted him to be my baby daddy. I moved away and we lost contact but I still think about meeting him again and getting to carry his children someday. I miss him.
I just wish I could become your new friend! If you want to enjoy good times further with me message me and let’s see what situation we can get into! You sound amazing to be with!

I have a former Lover like this too, If I met him today again, I would be dripping his sperm ronight!! Unless I put my diaphragm in after sex to hold his sperm inside. I would have his baby in a heartbeat!! J (the wife)

It sounds like you had a magical love for him.

I have a Lover like this too. We broke it off because his wife found out and we could not stand to destroy two families to be together. I SO wanted his baby, which was what got us caught.....we spent a weekend together when he thought his wife had taken the ******* out of town. I would open my legs for him in an instnat today and make SURE I took his seed DEEP and bare and totally unprotected!! J (the wife)

Back