Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

I hate it too... we have had some gang bangs set up and several time different people... say they were on there way or outside motel be in in a min and never show ,,, so fuckin rude

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
I'm a black man who was raised by a black man . I was raised to always be on time. There is the thing "CP Time" (Colored People Time = 20 minutes late). Having said that, I wouldn't accept being late, period. If you're gonna tell me to meet at an agreed time, have your ass there! If you think you're gonna be late, let me know before I go to meet. I will allow for a 5-10 minute window.

To leave you waiting was disrespectful. To expect you to wait and no apology was rude. You did right by leaving. He should've been there waiting to watch your fine ass walk in the door!!

Wow - so im a white woman who fucks black men because they have bigger dicks and thats ok. BUT the minute I say black ppl are always late, Im a racist who doesnt deserve to be around black people .... I dont think you know what racism is or rather you turn a blind eye when racism works in your favor. But congrats to you for being punctual
I didn't say you were racist I'm checking you for being ignorant and a fool. You got stood up once again everyone does. Here's the thing you fail to realize there are two different types of black men: Black Kings and Clowns. Clearly you just happened to attract a clown and got your feelings hurt. A king will check the fuck out of you for being disrespectful and ignorant real quick. No one is about to kiss your ass because you got stood up and a dude was late and you have a pussy. Period point blank. You really think you gone come on an interracial site look for black men and think were going to let that slide were not. Let me breakdown what a king is for you just in case you happen to be lucky enough to get one cause clearly you're ignoring and dont deserve one. Honest, smart, loyal, caring, educated, respectful, hardworking, confident, kind, real, genuine, good person. That's what a king is sweetie read a few books on black men and talk to a few kings and maybe when you stop being ignorant you attract one.

Unfortunately, most of the people on contact sites are really not there to meet anyone for real. It's a fantasy. They get off by email and posting fantasies. I stopped going out of my way to meet someone a long time ago. We usually meet at swing clubs. That are several reasons for that. The person you are planning to meet has to have the courage to walk in the door. That eliminates those with a fantasy, but no real idea of what they are doing. If they don't show up which most don't or if it doesn't work out, then there are other potential playmates for both of us. If it does work out then there is a place for us to play. We don't have to go anywhere. Unfortunately, I believe this is just a reality in our cyber world.

I’m sorry that you have to experience that & I know from personal experience that nobody likes their time wasted like that since allot of us have goals that we want to achieve & hopefully your next date will be better ????

It's like these guys don't get that they should be the ones hunting the pussy, not the other way around. The guys should be the ones on time, ready to go!
That's EXACTLY how I feel about it. Unless ur a guy with some special 12", Coke can thick dick that I can't find anywhere else or ur my pimp, you shouldn't expect me to worship you. I get contacted every day from random guys chasing my pussy - an average guy doesn't get that same level of sexual attention from women

I agree baby

Just an update - he sent a selfie of him parked in front of the bar 5mins after I left so this wasnt a getting stood up situation, it was just being really late and not being considerate enough to let me know he was going to be THAT late

Back