Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
U had the baby already

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
Thats is insulting. Nicely shaved pussy by the way

First off no black people are not always late and if that's how you feel then don't fuck with us. Secondly just cause people joke about it doesn't make it true. Third you choose to meet with someone that could be real with you and it happens to everyone we all get stood up men and women. Got stood up by plenty of white women off this site. I just take it on the chin. That's like me saying oh all white blonde hair women are dumb miss me with that *******.
Exactly
When people try to justify their actions by saying...
oh y’all say it about yourselves and whatever
That tells me a lot
Why do I take it personally bcuz I have a few drops of *******. I am biracial. Although I am extremely light, I know who I am. I’m not trying to pass but I know that people don’t know my heritage.
It burns me up when people make disparaging remarks because they think I’m ? % white

Cammie I apologise on his behalf and on behalf of my race too. Even here we call it 'African time' so you do have a point. But trust me I would never stand a sexy woman up. I love pussy too much... You did right. If by chance you come to me I would eat your pussy for an hour just to show appreciation...
Please help me understand why you felt the need to "apologize for you race" to this woman?

I have hit on so many BBC's on here and they don't even try to come or meet up when I'm dead serious about this and getting fucked royally by a few BBC's but none don't want to come or make exuses so I got to the point I don't believe them anymore
The universe knows. See how that works? You want that big black cock because of just that, size and its taboo. But that’s where you fail. You see us as tools and not as human beings. A more common theme would be you viewing as “Kings” and “Gods”. And if that’s the case specifically for your situation then maybe that could be the reason you have no luck with actually hitting it off with a black man. Just a thought....

The universe knows. See how that works? You want that big black cock because of just that, size and its taboo. But that’s where you fail. You see us as tools and not a human beings. A more common theme would be you viewing as “Kings” and “Gods”. And if that’s the case specifically for your situation then maybe that could be the reason you have no luck with actually hitting it off with a black man. Just a thought....
Bingo. You said it.

The universe knows. See how that works? You want that big black cock because of just that, size and its taboo. But that’s where you fail. You see us as tools and not as human beings. A more common theme would be you viewing as “Kings” and “Gods”. And if that’s the case specifically for your situation then maybe that could be the reason you have no luck with actually hitting it off with a black man. Just a thought....
No I don't look at it that way I want a BBC fantasy and to try it experience it personally I heard things but wanted to experience it for myself

I know exactly how you feel, I have been stood up quite a few times. I mean if you changed your mind or just simply are not interested just say so. It's easy really just be upfront about it.

Back