Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

I'm more than patient. It's just sad when you meet once and they keep saying I want you but they won't do their part in making it happen after you list out more than a couple options
Frustrating for sure but this BBC life is no different than any other, unfortunately. Wait until you get a positive vibe. Skype, Facetime whatever.
Everything happens for a reason.
What’s worth waiting for is worth having.
The right guy or guys are out there.

No I don't look at it that way I want a BBC fantasy and to try it experience it personally I heard things but wanted to experience it for myself
Exactly. It’s a fantasy. A big black dick fantasy. It’s the cock you acknowledge, not that it’s apart of a person.. a human being. We’re all human first and should acknowledge each other as such and not just pieces of meat that we fantasize about at the food market LOL..

I fantasize about fucking white womens holes too and having my dick worshipped. It’s a good feeling believe me. but first I have to feel like you respect me as a human the same way I respect you. That’s the real turn on, at least for me.

First off no black people are not always late and if that's how you feel then don't fuck with us. Secondly just cause people joke about it doesn't make it true. Third you choose to meet with someone that could be real with you and it happens to everyone we all get stood up men and women. Got stood up by plenty of white women off this site. I just take it on the chin. That's like me saying oh all white blonde hair women are dumb miss me with that *******.
Wow - so im a white woman who fucks black men because they have bigger dicks and thats ok. BUT the minute I say black ppl are always late, Im a racist who doesnt deserve to be around black people .... I dont think you know what racism is or rather you turn a blind eye when racism works in your favor. But congrats to you for being punctual

Speaking for myself, we (hubby and I) have been stood-up a few times. Once, just as we were walking into the restaurant where we were to meet the guy, he texted us, apologized profusely and offered what we thought was a valid excuse. We rescheduled with him and he stood us up the second time! Nope, never contacted him again.

The other times, they just didn't show up. Again, never contacted them again.

Our time is valuable. And we're sure the potential play-mates time is valuable too. But if he doesn't offer a plausible excuse, or none at all, he just isn't worth our time and effort.

Don't blame you for your actions - not in the least. If he is unreliable from the start, what will he be like when you DO finally hook up with him? Nope, just not worth the hassle!

Speaking for myself, we (hubby and I) have been stood-up a few times. Once, just as we were walking into the restaurant where we were to meet the guy, he texted us, apologized profusely and offered what we thought was a valid excuse. We rescheduled with him and he stood us up the second time! Nope, never contacted him again.

Our time is valuable. And we're sure the potential play-mates time is valuable too. But if he doesn't offer a plausible excuse, or none at all, he just isn't worth our time and effort.

Don't blame you for your actions - not in the least. If he is unreliable from the start, what will he be like when you DO finally hook up with him? Nope, just not worth the hassle!
He was def on his way or at least in a car so no doubt had I waited around for another hr he would have shown up but Im a good looking woman offering excellent no strings pussy for free - you'd think that would have enough value for someone to show up on time? AFTER he told me what time. And we were texting the whole time so if he was going to be late he could have said "wait". This is 2019, ppl have phones with gps. Your arrival time shouldnt be a mystery

Wow - so im a white woman who fucks black men because they have bigger dicks and thats ok. BUT the minute I say black ppl are always late, Im a racist who doesnt deserve to be around black people .... I dont think you know what racism is or rather you turn a blind eye when racism works in your favor. But congrats to you for being punctual
But just to say all black men do not have bigger dicks.....myth

It was a very unreasonable and prejudice opinion. Poor way of expressing your disappointment for a few guys that stood you up. Especially on forum where interests is VERY specific. My advice is chose your flings wisely, and more importantly your words.

Thank you that's what I'm saying exactly ! They lie , stand you up because if they was really wanting pussy they'd show up duh ! Their famous for it !!!

He was def on his way or at least in a car so no doubt had I waited around for another hr he would have shown up but Im a good looking woman offering excellent no strings pussy for free - you'd think that would have enough value for someone to show up on time? AFTER he told me what time. And we were texting the whole time so if he was going to be late he could have said "wait". This is 2019, ppl have phones with gps. Your arrival time shouldnt be a mystery
Exactly

What more words could there be if u want to get it on with BBC's they want it u offer it and they don't even show or make exuses that your fake when your not

Not all black guys do, true (have some disappointment stories I could share) but even science has proven black men do on average - read a science article last year about it last year actually. Asians have the smallest on average - ?
My experience is just like white men on average a big dick is rare but we're getting away from the original subject. Me personally I go from my own experiences not some article

I have been stood up by women eventhough I came early and waited them. They didn't show and claimed I was fake and every. But I still met couples. So I say keep going til you find one and don't give up til you get a black cock up your pussy and cum uuncontrollably.

Cammie I apologise on his behalf and on behalf of my race too. Even here we call it 'African time' so you do have a point. But trust me I would never stand a sexy woman up. I love pussy too much... You did right. If by chance you come to me I would eat your pussy for an hour just to show appreciation...
You dont have to apologize and that wouldnt be the first time I heard that phrase lol

I have been stood up by women eventhough I came early and waited them. They didn't show and claimed I was fake and every. But I still met couples. So I say keep going til you find one and don't give up til you get a black cock up your pussy and cum uuncontrollably.
That's exactly what I want King James u said it all

Some brothers will tap dance for any non black pussy. Those are the fools we need to get up out the paint.
So its wrong for people to have racial preferences thats not their own race and therefore give more attention to those types of people? Not quite sure why you're on an interracial hookup site if thats the case ...

So its wrong for people to have racial preferences thats not their own race and therefore give more attention to those types of people? Not quite sure why you're on an interracial hookup site if thats the case ...
I think he's saying it's just pussy nobody should lose their minds over pussy of a different race. White pussy isn't more special than others

Back