Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

Two thing:
1. Not surprised at her attitude or words - or doubling down on them. Surprise that some of you find it surprising that a person who fucks black men, have little respect for back men outside of fucking them. Slave owners love fucking black people too. Wouldn't exactly call them understanding to the struggle.
2. I am surprised with the Simps still trying to fuck her, once she showed who she is.
So you just got your lib ass handed to you by me on that thread about the Russian thread being removed from b2w and now you necroposting on a thread of mine from years ago to slam me???

Nailed it - you ARE a psycho brah. Ladies stay away from this emotionally unstable man

That just goes to show us… 200+yrs later and all a house black man wanna do is kiss misses Gilmore ass!
Soooo your gripe is that I didnt wait all night at a bar for a stranger to meet up for free sex no matter how late they were??? Do you treat ALL people like objects to be used and abused or just the women?

So you just got your lib ass handed to you by me on that thread about the Russian thread being removed from b2w
You mean here?
You've done nothing but embarrass yourself there too, but your head is too far up your ass to realize it. No worries, it looks like the same pattern here. You're making friends all over the forum.

and now you necroposting on a thread of mine from years ago to slam me???
A big mouth and small intellect I see. Look at the date of the replies, this thread was fired back up by an exchange above mine (you bring out the 'best' in people), I saw it as the top of the "what's new" section yesterday and clicked on it for the subject, had no clue you were here being your sloppy self.

Nailed it - you ARE a psycho brah. Ladies stay away from this emotionally unstable man
Not your 'brah' and very emotionally stable. However, any ladies that give your words the time of day - please do stay the fuck away me.

Soooo your gripe is that I didnt wait all night at a bar for a stranger to meet up for free sex no matter how late they were??? Do you treat ALL people like objects to be used and abused or just the women?
Noooooooooo!!! Not at all!! I have no gripe at all and tbh. I’m actually disappointed in you for waiting at all… like you said… it’s free pussy!! Only thing better then new pussy is free new pussy!!😂 I just think it’s disappointing to hear ppl still try to hold true to certain stereotypes…and if we are holding true to these stereotypes then if all black ppl are always late… my 90yo grandmom told me I shouldn’t fuck white girls because their all racist🤷🏾‍♂️ So who’s right you or grandma?

Whatever - black ppl in general are ALWAYS late. You know it, I know it even comedians joke about it. Its the rare exception they arent. Im not trying to debate culture here so if u triggered by what non black ppl say then please start your own grievance thread somewhere else.

Im just saying that for the millionth time I was left waiting a very long time someplace while my "date", who gave me a specific place and time, was still making his way there 40mins later. I just want to hear from other ppl about what they think about it - should I have waited longer? Am I being too severe? Am i justified? Etc
Maybe it's the type of black men you attract/choose. Personally, I'm rarely late to anything because I'm a busy person and I respect the time of others. In that same vein, I wouldn't pursue you.

If you're getting the same results, then you're the common denominator.

Two thing:
1. Not surprised at her attitude or words - or doubling down on them. Surprise that some of you find it surprising that a person who fucks black men, have little respect for back men outside of fucking them. Slave owners love fucking black people too. Wouldn't exactly call them understanding to the struggle.
2. I am surprised with the Simps still trying to fuck her, once she showed who she is.
Find it surprising you feel any person other than a black woman who fucks black men has little respect for black men, you're just as bad as her clumping together black people being late all the time. Not all women are just using black men. Just like all black men aren't fucking white women to make a point. See how using certain words changes the feel of the statement. I do agree about all the simps still trying though. Shows desperation

Find it surprising you feel any person other than a black woman who fucks black men has little respect for black men, you're just as bad as her clumping together black people being late all the time. Not all women are just using black men. Just like all black men aren't fucking white women to make a point. See how using certain words changes the feel of the statement. I do agree about all the simps still trying though. Shows desperation
I did not say that. Re-read what I wrote. I didn't use terms like 'any' person. I said 'a' person. I don't categorize like that. Plus, I was married to and had/have relationships with white women. I'm not such a low esteem Simp to be with someone who doesn't respect black people. Hell, I don't fuck people like that.

In other words, JUST BECAUSE someone fucks black men/man, DOES NOT EQUATE to that person having respect for black men.
You don't have to understand a person, or their struggle, or their people to desire to fuck them. Two entirely different things that are often confused.

I did not say that. Re-read what I wrote. I didn't use terms like 'any' person. I said 'a' person. I don't categorize like that. Plus, I was married to and had/have relationships with white women. I'm not such a low esteem Simp to be with someone who doesn't respect black people. Hell, I don't fuck people like that.

In other words, JUST BECAUSE someone fucks black men/man, DOES NOT EQUATE to that person having respect for black men.
You don't have to understand a person, or their struggle, or their people to desire to fuck them. Two entirely different things that are often confused.
I completely agree with this entire statement, I've met 2 different men that later turned around being very disrespectful about white women, I apologize for the way I assumed your meaning

I find it surprising men still talking to her and she hasn't replied since....when?
Oh, she is still running her mouth over on another thread pushing the Russian viewpoint on Ukraine and NATO (wrong on every concept), with support from other Russians and one very confused, completely sold, America hating brother.
It's entertaining watching her spin.

Oh, she is still running her mouth over on another thread pushing the Russian viewpoint on Ukraine and NATO (wrong on every concept), with support from other Russians and one very confused, completely sold, America hating brother.
It's entertaining watching her spin.
🤣

I completely agree with this entire statement, I've met 2 different men that later turned around being very disrespectful about white women, I apologize for the way I assumed your meaning
No worries. People are people. When they show you who they are, believe them. Don't hope for better or different.

Back