Stood up, a bar, and a handsome stranger.

erika9009

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I was at my office desk. I did have a dress on (date night), but it's not nearly as short as you'd want for this fantasy. I close my eyes for 10 minutes and bounce my crossed legs just right............(Don't laugh. I've cum this way at work once before.) My mind wonders away from reality.

In some jazz bar located some where...............

I'm standing in this quiet bar with smooth jazz playing. It's dark, but a subtle spotlight highlighting each table. I'm waiting for my husband, but he's obviously very late. My wedding ring keeps catching the spot light and flashing subtle signals of a frustrated wife.

You see the flashes and I catch your attention briefly. There's a vase of roses on the bar. You convince the waitress to take one to me as you give her a generous tip.

A rose is on my table and my frustration with my husband is momentarily lifted. I start to smile and I can see my wedding ring flash on the floor. The flashes lead to a sharp dress man looking calmly towards me but still facing the band. My mind races "Stupid husband. At least someone likes me dressed up."

You were glad you could make her smile just a little. While watching the band, you continue to look over more and more. Your eyes connect a few times. You could see there was something there, but she's married so you just focus back on the band.

I decide I'm not acting married tonight. I slowly turn toward this stunning, yet calm man. I put one leg up one the foot of the bar stool. My dress rises up my leg slowly and stops just at the point where you could see between my legs. I look down at the flashes from my ring. Soon they gracefully rise up his body as he walks towards me.

You arrive at the table where this stunning, but obviously married woman is standing. You look down at the bar stool where her leg was resting. You don't say anything, but she knows. She glaces up at you then moves her dress up even higher. Her red panties are clearly visible to you. You just nod, pick up the rose, smell it and say "as sweet as this rose"

He's at my table. I raised my dress even further for him. That look when he smelled that rose was too intoxicating. He looked in my eyes, then down to my raised dress, to my eyes, then the dress. He so calmly says, "It appears you were stood up." I nod and look at the band.

You could see her looking at the band then to your left hand. You look to hers and say, "No, not married." You catch her eye and lean in close and whisper, "Whatever you'd like."

OMG, I'm married and wonderfully mysterious man just told me I could have whatever I want. I'm not used to these dating games played in bars, but I want this to go further. I moved my body right up to his, looked at him and just walked through the back door. I opened the back door and looked back with a nod.

You see that look as she stands there at the back door. She's married but you are not going to stand her up too. It's dark, but surprisingly clean and uncluttered in this alleyway. You see her looking downward but towards you with that unmistakable "take me now" look. Without hesitation, you clasp her hand in yours, you raise them above her head kissing her more passionately than she ever knew. You lower a hand to her breast, then to her ass. She she feels you with her free hand and with a viperous look pushes you away.

OMG, he just kissed every part of me it seems, but I said nothing. I grabbed his crotch and was surprised how much was there. I was not thinking anymore. I just looked at him, reached under my dress and took my panties off. I had them in my hand looking at them wonder what I'm doing. He walks up to me, takes them from me and pins my hands against the wall. His hands go everywhere on me. He lifts my dress up to my bra. The brick wall behind me is cold. Finally I hear his zipper and he grab one of my legs and lifts it. He just enters me so fast, so deep all I can do is gasp. I cum in mere seconds. He grabs my other leg and I'm off the ground pressed against the wall with him pounding me without mercy. I can't help but cum 2 more times.

You have her against the wall and her orgasms just keep coming. You know you are getting close. She knows too. You are looking straight into her eyes. She just says, "Do it, give it too me."

I can't believe I just told him to cum in me. He's pound faster and faster. I'm his and he's going to cum inside me. It seemed like slow motion as he cums. He is right against my cervix. This just makes me come one more time. I'm not on any birth control. There's no condom, I just let him have me bare with not a care in the world.

You two finish and let her legs down. She can hardly stand. She can hardly breath. She pulls her dress down and asks for her panties. You look at them with a smirk and she has that guilty smile too. She puts them on and asks if you want to go back in for a final drin.k. Neither of you notice the door did not open from the outside. Laughing you walk her the long way to her car not saying much. You catch her stumbling a few times in her heels. She jokes about her weak legs.

I get in my car and cannot believe what happened. I let some guy I just met have sex with me in an alleyway. Worse yet, the was no condom, I had no birth control and I was in the midst of my ovulation period. I got out of the canyon town where the bar is. All of sudden I get all of these txts and missed phone calls from my husband. I was not sure what to do or say.

Three weeks go by, no period. I test and I'm pregnant.

My husbands absence from that night was so unexplained. He said he got held up at an offsite meeting, but could not contact me. I know there's a bunch of 20 something female sales reps that get deals anyway they can. I've seen how they dress at those offsite meetings. There's not much professional about it. Something happened, but he's not saying.

I finally tell my husband I'm pregnant when I was 12 week along. I could not hide it much longer. I just wanted to be with him again. Sex, bjs and other fun all came back. He was pretty happy. He knew I did something to get preg. He did not ask for the details because he thought I knew about his fling with that sales rep.

I deliver a wonderful 8 lbs girl. Life is good.

3 years later I was at my sisters with my 3 yr old walking in the park. I see that stunning face jogging on the path toward me. I try to walk facing away, but can't help to look. Our eyes meet one last time. I notice he has a ring on his finger.

I think I'm good as he passes. Then I hear with that all too seductive voice, "What's her name?

I respond without facing him, "Olivia"

He says "Great, by the way I'm Steve"

I respond, "Hi, I'm Erika

I was at my office desk. I did have a dress on (date night), but it's not nearly as short as you'd want for this fantasy. I close my eyes for 10 minutes and bounce my crossed legs just right............(Don't laugh. I've cum this way at work once before.) My mind wonders away from reality.

In some jazz bar located some where...............

I'm standing in this quiet bar with smooth jazz playing. It's dark, but a subtle spotlight highlighting each table. I'm waiting for my husband, but he's obviously very late. My wedding ring keeps catching the spot light and flashing subtle signals of a frustrated wife.

You see the flashes and I catch your attention briefly. There's a vase of roses on the bar. You convince the waitress to take one to me as you give her a generous tip.

A rose is on my table and my frustration with my husband is momentarily lifted. I start to smile and I can see my wedding ring flash on the floor. The flashes lead to a sharp dress man looking calmly towards me but still facing the band. My mind races "Stupid husband. At least someone likes me dressed up."

You were glad you could make her smile just a little. While watching the band, you continue to look over more and more. Your eyes connect a few times. You could see there was something there, but she's married so you just focus back on the band.

I decide I'm not acting married tonight. I slowly turn toward this stunning, yet calm man. I put one leg up one the foot of the bar stool. My dress rises up my leg slowly and stops just at the point where you could see between my legs. I look down at the flashes from my ring. Soon they gracefully rise up his body as he walks towards me.

You arrive at the table where this stunning, but obviously married woman is standing. You look down at the bar stool where her leg was resting. You don't say anything, but she knows. She glaces up at you then moves her dress up even higher. Her red panties are clearly visible to you. You just nod, pick up the rose, smell it and say "as sweet as this rose"

He's at my table. I raised my dress even further for him. That look when he smelled that rose was too intoxicating. He looked in my eyes, then down to my raised dress, to my eyes, then the dress. He so calmly says, "It appears you were stood up." I nod and look at the band.

You could see her looking at the band then to your left hand. You look to hers and say, "No, not married." You catch her eye and lean in close and whisper, "Whatever you'd like."

OMG, I'm married and wonderfully mysterious man just told me I could have whatever I want. I'm not used to these dating games played in bars, but I want this to go further. I moved my body right up to his, looked at him and just walked through the back door. I opened the back door and looked back with a nod.

You see that look as she stands there at the back door. She's married but you are not going to stand her up too. It's dark, but surprisingly clean and uncluttered in this alleyway. You see her looking downward but towards you with that unmistakable "take me now" look. Without hesitation, you clasp her hand in yours, you raise them above her head kissing her more passionately than she ever knew. You lower a hand to her breast, then to her ass. She she feels you with her free hand and with a viperous look pushes you away.

OMG, he just kissed every part of me it seems, but I said nothing. I grabbed his crotch and was surprised how much was there. I was not thinking anymore. I just looked at him, reached under my dress and took my panties off. I had them in my hand looking at them wonder what I'm doing. He walks up to me, takes them from me and pins my hands against the wall. His hands go everywhere on me. He lifts my dress up to my bra. The brick wall behind me is cold. Finally I hear his zipper and he grab one of my legs and lifts it. He just enters me so fast, so deep all I can do is gasp. I cum in mere seconds. He grabs my other leg and I'm off the ground pressed against the wall with him pounding me without mercy. I can't help but cum 2 more times.

You have her against the wall and her orgasms just keep coming. You know you are getting close. She knows too. You are looking straight into her eyes. She just says, "Do it, give it too me."

I can't believe I just told him to cum in me. He's pound faster and faster. I'm his and he's going to cum inside me. It seemed like slow motion as he cums. He is right against my cervix. This just makes me come one more time. I'm not on any birth control. There's no condom, I just let him have me bare with not a care in the world.

You two finish and let her legs down. She can hardly stand. She can hardly breath. She pulls her dress down and asks for her panties. You look at them with a smirk and she has that guilty smile too. She puts them on and asks if you want to go back in for a final drin.k. Neither of you notice the door did not open from the outside. Laughing you walk her the long way to her car not saying much. You catch her stumbling a few times in her heels. She jokes about her weak legs.

I get in my car and cannot believe what happened. I let some guy I just met have sex with me in an alleyway. Worse yet, the was no condom, I had no birth control and I was in the midst of my ovulation period. I got out of the canyon town where the bar is. All of sudden I get all of these txts and missed phone calls from my husband. I was not sure what to do or say.

Three weeks go by, no period. I test and I'm pregnant.

My husbands absence from that night was so unexplained. He said he got held up at an offsite meeting, but could not contact me. I know there's a bunch of 20 something female sales reps that get deals anyway they can. I've seen how they dress at those offsite meetings. There's not much professional about it. Something happened, but he's not saying.

I finally tell my husband I'm pregnant when I was 12 week along. I could not hide it much longer. I just wanted to be with him again. Sex, bjs and other fun all came back. He was pretty happy. He knew I did something to get preg. He did not ask for the details because he thought I knew about his fling with that sales rep.

I deliver a wonderful 8 lbs girl. Life is good.

3 years later I was at my sisters with my 3 yr old walking in the park. I see that stunning face jogging on the path toward me. I try to walk facing away, but can't help to look. Our eyes meet one last time. I notice he has a ring on his finger.

I think I'm good as he passes. Then I hear with that all too seductive voice, "What's her name?

I respond without facing him, "Olivia"

He says "Great, by the way I'm Steve"

I respond, "Hi, I'm Erika
This is a hot sexy story

Back