A bet gone wrong....wife pays up!!!!

Sorry, kinda long

First. Wife and I always said. No friends. Untill this. We figured he comes in town every few yrs so it ok. Plus, she really wanted him. He was my Best Man, and ahe has wanted him for a long time
About 3 or 4 yrs ago. A buddy comes in town for the weekend. Brad,( AA/PR mix) went to school with him. Have known him since 7th grade. We have him stay with us.
Saturday night sitting around, drinking, telling stories. Wife and him toasted. I am not a big drinker. Brad starts in on this chick he was with the night before. Had her moaning, screaming, couldnt take all of him. My wife, laugh says" BS, youre full of *******." Brad"Cassie, I am gifted. I was put here to please the ladies" and laughs. I just sit back and let the 2 drunks go at it. Let them have their fun. I know he is. We all thought he was deformed in high school. Lol
At some point he must have said a size. I zoned them out. But my wife gets up. Grabs them a couple more shots a pc and brings back the measuring tape. Down go the shots, then wife says " well Brad, prove it" he laugs"why do I have to prove anything. I dont get anything out of it" Wife then replies" if your "lady pleaser" is within a half inch of what you claim..
Hmm....Ill give the "Lady Pleaser a blowjob." Im like, whoa, ok, you know what you are doing....my wife"yeah, hes full of *******. Im calling his bluff" He laughs, "yeah, ok" wife"what? You scared cause you are lying:
Brad stands up, pulls his pants down. There is was. A long, fat, limp dick, pretty githy too. Wife laughs and says' I didnt think you had the balls to do it Brad. thats not 8 1/2 tho " he comes back " well, it needs some stimulation there Cass. You see mine here. Show me alil something to get a rise out of it" and laughs. She replies"are you serious" Brad" hell yeah, I am standing here with my pants down FOR YOU". Wife "fine, here you go" unbuttons her night shirt. Cups her tits. Plays with them sitting on the table in front on him on the couch. He starts playing with his dick untill it gets fully erect. My wife"OMG, its pretty big. You might be right" she takes the measuring tape. Grabs his dick and puts the tape up against it. Just shy of 8 1/2 inches. My wife"well there Mr Lady Pleaser., it is what you said" she gets up. Brads like"whoa, Im supposed to get something here Cass." Wife says, "just grabbing a couple more shots for us. Settle down. I called a bluff, Ill pay up" she hands him a shot, she takes her. Sits on the table infront of him again. Glances at me, starts to slowly stroke his dick. She then takes her lios around the tip. Tongue up and down his shaft. Then engulfs it. Hand follwing her mouth with every stroke. About 10 min. I head upstairs. She says see you in abit as she keeps going. Up and down, stopping every min or 2 to just jerk him off. Abit later he is ready. She strokes his dick and lets him unload on her tits. And its a LOAD. "Damn, were you backed up"she says. He just laughs. "Well, time for bed for me"as she looks up at him. Brad, "night Cass"
She cleans up. Hops in bed. A bit later, starts playing with my dick. "Babe, Im horny. I need it" she says. "Ok babe, you have me hard" I reply. She says"no, for Brad babe. I wanna fuck him. So bad right now""well, go in and do it. I dont care babe. I wanna fuck after tho." I reply. She gets up, before she walks out I tell her"I wanna fuck you with his load on your belly and tits"
She knocks on his door. Nothing. Cracks it, says his name a couple times. Nothing. She walks in, takes off her night shirt and pants. Slides under the covers. His back to her. She snuggles up. Wraps her arm around and rubs his dick. Kisses on the back of his neck as she whispers "Brad, you up. Brad" "What the Fuck Cass..." She replies," Im horny. I need fucked" "James is in the other room, what...." he says. She replies" its ok, He told I could" back and forth alil. He gives in. My wife straddles him, slowly lowers down onto his fat cock. Moaing as she goes. Slowly, she begins to grind. 15, 20 min of this. She leans onto him, still grinding, starts kissing him. Another 10, 15 min. She then starts pounding on his cock. I can hear her, and the bed pounding. I wanna jerk off so bad. Finally, I hear them both "OMG, Ahhhh." He unloads in her.
She lays on her back. Turns to Brad"can you go again? Fuck me hard?" He laughs, gets in top. Slowly slides in and start slow. Leans in, starts kissing her, slowly making love to her. A little later, I hear it all again. The pounding of the bed, her "ahhh...ahhh...ahhh" with every hard thrust. Finally, I hear her " cum on me, give it to ne baby. Let me have it" I hear him, "OMG, OMG her it comes...ahhh" he lays down. They chat for abit. She comes back in.
Lays back, my dick so hard. His load all over her belly and tits. She says" you gonna fuck me now with your little dick" I slide in, start fucking her hard. In a normal voice she starts" I cant feel you. His dick wore me out James. Your too small" I pull oilut and cum. Maybe 3 minutes
Next morning. I come downstairs, she is im bed. Brad making coffee. Me,"so, how was it" Brad"huh, what" I reply" my wife, fucking Cassie" "OMG, you sure it was ok" me" I sent her in, its all good man" "shes fucking incredible, has a huge sexual appetite" we laugh.....

Needless to say, she cant wait for him to come back

Back