Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

No dog in this fight.....

But I have a helpful hint for everyone in the future....

When I organize a meeting with someone, I usually tell them a time half hour/one hour earlier than my arrival with the expectations of them running late....

So for example if I’m meeting someone and my expected arrival time is 9 pm... I’ll tell them we are meeting at 8-8:30.... worst case scenario is that they arrive first and wait for me , but we usually arrive at the same time....
I normally show up early not wanting to inconvenience ppl by making them wait. Plus I hate being late, even for work I always like to show up 10mins early

So its wrong for people to have racial preferences thats not their own race and therefore give more attention to those types of people? Not quite sure why you're on an interracial hookup site if thats the case ...
There's a difference between simply having a preference and tap dancing, kissing ass and throwing your own group under the bus just to get in the good graces of another group at the hope of getting some pussy and you know that. And I don't put one race over another. I'm into all types of women, including black women. By your logic, me being on an NFL forum means I cant be on an NBA forum.

There's a difference between simply having a preference and tap dancing, kissing ass and throwing your own group under the bus just to get in the good graces of another group at the hope of getting some pussy and you know that. And I don't put one race over another. I'm into all types of women, including black women. By your logic, me being on an NFL forum means I cant be on an NBA forum.
Who cares what other ppl do and why do you think everyone with your color skin has to collectivize their thoughts and feelings? Thats racist as fuck when you think about it - no different than the kkk = not cool at all.

Who cares what other ppl do and why do you think everyone with your color skin has to collectivize their thoughts and feelings? Thats racist as fuck when you think about it - no different than the kkk = not cool at all.
I care when its someone of my own race showing a lack of self respect and throwing his group, that I'm apart of under the bus. No, it's not racist. You're just another white person warping their view of racism to fit their narrative. It doesn't bother you because you're attracted to black men and you enjoy when they kiss your ass. Your kkk comparison screams false equivalency just like a typical racist.

I hooked up with a couple from this site once when the brother did not show on time, it took me forty five minutes to get there and he still had not arrived.

Cammie i apologize for getting that train going off the tracks... My only intention was just bring up more thoughtfulness in your phrasing terms... Not call you something that i do not believe you are.
And again i do feel you... you are totally within your rights to be pissed off about having your time wasted... It would piss me off too.

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
You did the right thing, Cammie. Forty minutes late is just disrespectful. This is adulthood, not high school. Sorry this happened to you. You deserve far better.

I care when its someone of my own race showing a lack of self respect and throwing his group, that I'm apart of under the bus. No, it's not racist. You're just another white person warping their view of racism to fit their narrative. It doesn't bother you because you're attracted to black men and you enjoy when they kiss your ass. Your kkk comparison screams false equivalency just like a typical racist.
"My own race", "his group", "just another white person" ... You have just outed yourself as a total racist. YOUR MINDSET IS NO DIFFERENT THAN PEOPLE WHO SPLIT OTHER PEOPLE INTO CLASSES OF RACE LIKE THE KKK - Good luck in ur life hater

And fyi, nobody kisses my ass - at least nobody I hook up with. Im not a sugarbaby or dominatrix so Im not looking to be worshipped (if I did my pussy would get ate a lot more for sure!) BUT I DO expect decency, courtesy, respect and to be mindful that I have my own life and im not some pleasure device to be abused when guys are horny.

So when I spend time building online profiles to meet ppl, then talking to them, then spending an hr getting ready, then driving to an agreed place, then buying a ******* or two waiting on them only to be stood up or dragged along then YEAH, Im going to get upset about it.

I hate that, we get stood up all the time by “boys”, we even took a 9 month break from the LS after getting stood up for dinner dates 9 times in a row over 3 month time frame. Reading some of the post here, its defiantly not a black thing. In fact i cant think of one time we where ever stood up by a Black Man. I’m sure a big part is married guys getting there jollies off pretending to be women or single or someone they are not. In fact we stoped trying to just meet people for dates. Instead if we want to go out for the night we post it in our ls profiles or friends list, (going to Augies Sports Bar tonight if anyone wants to meet come say hi) and that way we are not expecting anything, we go out to have a good time together as a couple and if someone shows then great, if 5 guys show even better lol. Anyway we found this to work the best for us and we are not waisting our time that we don't have in first place. And we always have a good time weather some shows or not. We only friend people we want to meet (locals) that are looking for same things we are. This has worked great for us. ??
Cuck
Well getting stood up is not a black thing - I just said black ppl are always late - which is why I stayed 40mins, expecting lateness

Some ppl are taking issue with that statement vs the guy not having his act together to show up at the time he TOLD ME TO BE THERE OR communicate he was running late

Last edited:
"My own race", "his group", "just another white person" ... You have just outed yourself as a total racist. YOUR MINDSET IS NO DIFFERENT THAN PEOPLE WHO SPLIT PEOPLE INTO CLASSES OF RACE LIKE THE KKK - Good luck in ur life hater

And fyi, nobody kisses my ass - at least nobody I hook up with. Im not a sugarbaby or dominatrix so Im not looking to be worshipped (if I did my pussy would get ate a lot more for sure!) BUT I DO expect decency, courtesy, respect and to be mindful that I have my own life and im not some pleasure device to be abused when guys are horny.

So when I spend time building online profiles to meet ppl, then talking to them, then spending an hr getting ready, then driving to an agreed place, then buying a ******* or two waiting on them only to be stood up or dragged along then YEAH, Im going to get upset about it.
Again, more false equivalencies. Identifying with my race is not racism and you know it. Me comparing you to the other white racists that make false equivalencies isn't racist as racism from whites is still prevalent. You distinguished yourself from my race simply by being on this website as well as making a generalization about black men. By default, you split yourself into another group by being on this forum, otherwise you wouldn't go on about the differences between blacks and other races that you read in a "science article". Otherwise, BBC wouldn't be in hot vocabulary. So by your logic, you're racist as well.

You don't have to be a sugar baby to have your ass kissed, and you know that as well. Unless every student, employee, person desperate for sex, etc. That has kissed ass was in a sugar baby out dom dynamic, which it wasn't.

Lastly, you have every right to be upset about having your time wasted. That's not the issue. It's all the extra *******. And you know that as well. You mention respect, but that is something you clearly lack as well as context

TexasPervySage : Me comparing you to the other white racists that make false equivalencies isn't racist as racism from whites is still prevalent...

THAT is one of the most IGNORANT and RACIST statements I have EVER heard. You have so much hate you apparently have no ability for self reflection and thus no ability to critically analyze what you're thinking/saying - how sad

Back