Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

Many, many people who will be there live in FL. If you see someone you know....then they'll be there as well. And it's NOT open to the general public.

Her Pet; That's what i told my wife, and if we run into someone we know or they see us there, they are there for the same reason as us, to play with BBC's and they will not want to anyone know that they are into this lifestyle, just like us, so no one will ever know or tell on us so it's therefore pretty safe.

She's still not sure, but we will keep talking about it.

Thank you chiblkstud, the physical location of the event is made available to registered guests, or guests who have invested in the event. This is to protect the discretion and privacy of all the guests attending the event.

This is a private event hosted in a public hotel and although we (the member profiles on this site) enjoy this level of play in the lifestyle or even enjoy an alternative lifestyle society at large is not so accepting.

Even for those who know where the host hotel is located we have a hired security team at the points of entry to the hotel parking lot and within the hotel. Security is hired not to control the guests attending, but to keep those unregistered guests from attempting to crash the event.

Those who have attended past Splash Mocha events appreciate the aggressive approach to protecting their right to privacy and we ask that you respect that the location specific information is only made available to those guests who register in advance.

TJ

You get all that info once you're registered.
Thank you! We understand how tight the security can be around an event like this. Was just trying to cut corners. We are from Miami and have friends in the business up and down the coastline. I’ll make a few phone calls and find out. We probably won’t even go. But we will keep it to ourselves and respect the people who are coming from out of town and not locals. Thanks again.

Thank you! We understand how tight the security can be around an event like this. Was just trying to cut corners. We are from Miami and have friends in the business up and down the coastline. I’ll make a few phone calls and find out. We probably won’t even go. But we will keep it to ourselves and respect the people who are coming from out of town and not locals. Thanks again.

Ummmm....you're not going to go BUT you want to know where it is? Friends "in the business"? HUH? Seems really, really odd. Why do you even care? It's actually quite a creepy/shady thing you're trying to do.

Last edited:
Back