Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

Isn’t it sold out already? I’ve seen a couple of other sites indicating that it was. I have friends who have attended and are basically regulars. I’ve yet to go but apparently it is the BEST!

If any new to the lifestyle couples have ANY questions about the event feel free to PM us. We go every year and only missed last year due to a scheduling conflict at work. It is a great event wether you have been in the lifestyle for years as we have or just getting your feet wet with it and havent done anything yet. TJ puts on a great event and has a great bunch of guys anyone would feel comfortable around. Its a no pressure event, no one is pushy at all. Tj makes sure everyone is comfortable and will not tolerate anyone offending anyone else. Its a first class event that you can do nothing but observe or you can get as wild as you want. If you are even curious about the lifestyle you should attend this event.

We are attending for the first time this August ...is it best to make some contacts before arriving or go with the flow?

We are booked into the overflow hotel it was all there was. We are very excited for our first time at the event! Bulls and couples please message us and we can chat a little beforehand and save that much time when we get there.

Back