Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

We are working our way out west. We ate looking in the Texas area to see if there's interest. We pretty much can tell there's a demand have a clear indication that there is demand here on the east coast. But we are CUMMIN. Visit .theg00dfellaz and subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop regarding upcoming events near you.

TJ
yes texas is ready

We are working our way out west. We ate looking in the Texas area to see if there's interest. We pretty much can tell there's a demand have a clear indication that there is demand here on the east coast. But we are CUMMIN. Visit .theg00dfellaz and subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop regarding upcoming events near you.

TJ
If you have an event in Texas, especially in the Houston area, we will seriously consider attending.

Man seems like VEGAS would be best place

Vegas would be amazing, but the security of it may be much harder

We are booked 2 nights only but it’s a good start should arrive early morning on Friday. I believe we booked that last standard room in the main hotel

Last edited:

TJ
Texas would be awesome!

Isn’t it sold out already? I’ve seen a couple of other sites indicating that it was. I have friends who have attended and are basically regulars. I’ve yet to go but apparently it is the BEST!

Back