Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

We are also going. I am fortunate to keep in touch with a member of TJ's group, and he gave me a head's up how quickly it was booking. When we booked at the end of December, we snagged the 2nd to the last balcony pool view room. By late January, less than 24 rooms available, and by February 2nd, the hotel completely sold out. That tells you how popular it is and will quickly, if not already, become more popular than the regular Splash. This lifestyle has exploded, and due to people like TJ, which we have known for years and as nice as he is, does run a "tight ship". So, for anyone who still can book with the overflow hotel and is curious about pressure, nope! Not at all like some clubs on Friday night which is single male friendly and can be a bit intimidating. Not at all at Splash Mocha. The novices can just watch, go to the seminars and learn, or ladies can let loose and get their freak on until their hearts content. (and who at home will every know?)

Last edited:
We have decided to attend. However, we noticed that the main hotel location is sold out. If we stay at a hotel of our choice can we purchase tickets for just the party?

We are also going. I am fortunate to keep in touch with a member of TJ's group, and he gave me a head's up how quickly it was booking. When we booked at the end of December, we snagged the 2nd to the last balcony pool view room. By late January, less than 24 rooms available, and by February 2nd, the hotel completely sold out. That tells you how popular it is and will quickly, if not already, become more popular than the regular Splash. This lifestyle has exploded, and due to people like TJ, which we have known for years and as nice as he is, does run a "tight ship". So, for anyone who still can book with the overflow hotel and is curious about pressure, nope! Not at all like some clubs on Friday night which is single male friendly and can be a bit intimidating. Not at all at Splash Mocha. The novices can just watch, go to the seminars and learn, or ladies can let loose and get their freak on until their hearts content. (and who at home will every know?)
Thank you for your kind words. The event is far exceeding my expectations and we will be adding another CHOCOLATE Decadent Event in February 2020 in the Atlanta Area as well as our August 2020 Event in Ft Lauderdale.

Splash Mocha is a laid back pressure free event where you can do what you feel consensually speaking. You (THE COUPLE) are the author and have the opportunity to bring your most intimate Fantasies to reality. Hot Wife(THE LADIES) have the sexual freedom to be that Hot Wife that's within you. You will have an extremely captive audience of respectful Men of Color.

At Splash Mocha the mood, environment, energy and ambiance is set for you to mix, mingle meet and greet with not only TheG00dFellaz but also like minded couples and singles who share the same types of desires.

I do run a tight ship as I want everyone to have the best possible experience at my event. Wherever you find yourself in the lifestyle or your Interracial Journey (BlacktoWhite) your experience should far exceed preconceived expectations.

TJ

I think you have been on the fence for the last 3 years I look forward to meeting you both.

TJ

Thanks. We have been wanting to go for years now. Our schedules and free finally allows us to attend! We look forward to meeting you as well! We are easy to spot. Just look for the man in the chair!

Thanks. We have been wanting to go for years now. Our schedules and free finally allows us to attend! We look forward to meeting you as well! We are easy to spot. Just look for the man in the chair!
I remember from a previous conversation but we (TheG00dFellaz have a special way we greet Hott Wife Couples in particular the HOTT WIFE. So make sure you introduce yourselves.

TJ

You cut it close because we have been sold out for over a week. Congratulations and look forward to meeting you both. I am TJ the founder of Theg00dfellaz and the host of Splash Mocha and will be highly visible so be sure to introduce yourselves.

TJ

Awesome we will be adding our 2020 event calendar to Theg00dfellaz website in another week with an additional February party in the Atlanta Area in 2020 along with our August party in Ft Lauderdale

TJ

Depending on the February 2020 party goes we may squeeze in another 2020 party but in the Texas area. We travel with over 70 box springs and mattresses and a host of other goodies that we bring to the event to completely transform the hotel into our own WONDERLAND.

The Take Five Room.

TJ

Attachments

• i-2FN3cVm-Th.jpg
    i-2FN3cVm-Th.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 101
Depending on the February 2020 party goes we may squeeze in another 2020 party but in the Texas area. We travel with over 70 box springs and mattresses and a host of other goodies that we bring to the event to completely transform the hotel into our own WONDERLAND.

The Take Five Room.

TJ
Count us in if you make Texas a place for your next party.

Back