Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

I am the coordinator and I'm also saying that you will have a difficult time coming to Mocha or any event as a single cuck wanting to observe. At this event there's no service to perform. Guests are permitted to attend and enjoy themselves but the hubs that come to this event to watch their wives enjoy herself and the hubs are bringing their wives.

TJ

I am the coordinator and I'm also saying that you will have a difficult time coming to Mocha or any event as a single cuck wanting to observe. At this event there's no service to perform. Guests are permitted to attend and enjoy themselves but the hubs that come to this event to watch their wives enjoy herself and the hubs are bringing their wives.

TJ
Fair enough

I will give you an example. We have a few nude beaches here in Florida and the first time I went alone I really stood out because I'm not really a nude person. I wasnt received openly because the nudist saw me as the strange guy on the nude beach with all his clothes on.

The next time I went I indulged and undressed and received a very different reception from others on the beach. Even some approached and engaged me in conversation.

You can attend any event or party but you will be received differently because you will instantly stand out. Not that you wont be welcomed but when you come to serve and observe the other guests will question who is serving or observing (Where is his wife/girl friend). This is why I mentioned owned, mentored or under someone's protection to help guide you on your journey.

I know you say fair enough but really think about it what I am saying.

TJ

I will give you an example. We have a few nude beaches here in Florida and the first time I went alone I really stood out because I'm not really a nude person. I wasnt received openly because the nudist saw me as the strange guy on the nude beach with all his clothes on.

The next time I went I indulged and undressed and received a very different reception from others on the beach. Even some approached and engaged me in conversation.

You can attend any event or party but you will be received differently because you will instantly stand out. Not that you wont be welcomed but when you come to serve and observe the other guests will question who is serving or observing (Where is his wife/girl friend). This is why I mentioned owned, mentored or under someone's protection to help guide you on your journey.

I know you say fair enough but really think about it what I am saying.

TJ
A mentor would be helpful, or I may have a girlfriend by the time of the event. I have considered sponsoring a single female however it would be nice to know her first. Thanks for answering my questions.

Nice thread, thanks to all the couples and BBC who have commented with their experiences. Been to plenty of clubs, house parties & Hedo - but 1st time for hotel (BBC) takeover.

While I realize hotwife/BBC is the focus, with all the lifestyle couples - does any couples swinging/swapping/playing occur?
Well yes the focus is BBC/couples play, its up to you what you want to do in your hotel room, we just take it as it comes, we do not make any plans going into the event. We would play with another couple providing we all liked each other and possibly even invite a BBC or two into the mix

This is the best EPIC IR event for Hottwifes for Bbc. My wife and I went to Splash Mocha the last 2 years. My wife was new to all this. The first year she was in shock and scared. She stayed in her room a little bit too much but went to the parties and saw how much theses wife's where being pleasured by these great gentlemen. She was shy and taken back by everything and did not start talking to the guys that much until the last night. She could not believe how respectful, intelligent, handsome and courteous this men where to her. The guys respect the word no and they have experience dealing with a lady that's new to the lifestyle. The only pressure she felt was with how she wanted to be with some of these men but her mind was telling her no. You heard the words from the song "My mind is telling me No but my body is saying yes". The pressure was an internal conflict within her mind and body. The 2nd time we went was in 2018 and she went from cold to lukewarm. She wanted to go to Mocha Splash and she went out and bought hot sexy outfits, lost a little weight, got her hair and nails done. When she was at the pool on one of the days she took of her top and bottoms. She was spending a lot of time talking a lot of the men and they where telling her what they want to do to her. She was letting them touch her and put there arms around her. At the Saturday night event heads where turning because of the sexy outfit she wore. She wore a sexy short white dress that was a little see through with no braw or panties. She was checking out all the guys with huge packages. Instead of glancing at their huge monster cocks she was now starring at them in a trance and was ver nervous and soaking wet. Her eyes and attention was focused to the glory wholes where three guys with cocks between 10 to 12 niches and very thick where getting their dicks sucked. I asked if she wants to suck one of them and she said yes. I tried to lead her over and then she pulled back and said she cannot do it there are too many people watching.
It is not a question of if my wife will take her 1st Bbc the real question to be answered is when she will take her 1st BBC and who will be the lucky one. When she does I owe it all too TJ from TheGoodfellaz because he and the men made her feel comfortable and did not pressure her for sex.
It takes a community to covert a wife to a Hottwife to a Queen of spades. Special thanks to TJ, also the men and Mocha Splash.

I will give you one example of what I saw TJ do when he saw something he did not like at the event. My wife and I where watching a lot of sex in one of the rooms. We see a huge Bed opens and 2 girls and three guys decide they went to use it. The three girls started to change the sheets and TJ was not happy because the guys are trained to do that because this event is all about the serving and pleasuring the ladies. I see him go over there and stop the ladies from changing the sheets and chew out the three guys for letting the girls change the sheets. He has a daily meetings and training's with guys on how they will conduct them self. There is a meeting of the minds but I call it a meeting of the BULLS.

I motion for a name change from thegoodTJ and Thegoodfellaz to the Sir THEGREATJ and THEGREATFELLAZ. My wife love these guys and can not wait to go to the event in 2019. I heard her bragging to her sister and some girlfriends on how they should go to the SPLASH MOCHA. She was telling them how smart, nice, good-looking and the men are so hung and she has not had penetration yet from them. When that happens she end up being the spokeswomen for the event. I will keep everyone posted on the wife transformation to Pleasurevill. Hope to see you at Mocha Splash 2019. Thanks JOJO
Such a great description! Thank you for sharing that.

Back