Splash Mocha 2019 Hott Wife Convention in Florida

We have availability for single females (2 to a 2 queen bed room) you share a room with another like minded single female. The two of you share the cost of the event package which includes a shared 2 queen bedroom, all event access pass to the daily clothing optional pool party, daily theme specific seminars, nightly themed dances and access to the ON PREMISE PLAYROOMS (7) for the 3 day event. The single females currently have a chat group currently on WhatsApp where they are developing a sort of sisterhood and building a virtual friendship before the August event. Currently there are 16 females in that chat group who have attended this event.

Or you have the option of booking your own room.

Her Pet; We are interested in this event but we've not actually taken the plunge into this lifestyle and i feel that this might be a bit much for us as 1st timers. Anyone here that was there last year that can share their experiences? I see that singles are allowed in, does that include white males, if so why as i thought the event was for couples to have fun with well hung black men.

This is a true Hott Wife Convention for couples and single females who enjoy meeting respectful gentlemen specifically Men Of Color. Other races of men are permitted to attend with the understanding that they may not be a couples/single females first choice but understanding that this is an event for Hot Wives, Shared Wives, Stag/Vixen Wives to include Cuckold couples.

Here are a few links to posts here regarding the event:
Https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/splash-mocha-2018.129248/#post-1879891

Https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/splash-mocha-review.115150

We have guests that attend from a variety of other sites and there are community chat groups on some of the other sites. I've attached one such review from a couple regarding last years event.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190112-121213_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190112-121213_Samsung Internet.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 269
The Cap D'agde event is being held at the Babylon De Jardin for 5 days June 5-10, 2019 and will feature a daily pool party with live DJs as well funfilled days and nights at the hotel. We will be traveling with 45 G00dfellaz to the Cap D'agde event.

Splash Mocha is a 3 day hotel takeover in beautiful Ft Lauderdale Florida and will feature daily clothing optional pool parties with Live Djs, daily theme specific seminars, nightly themed dances, 7 of the hottest ON PREMISE PLAYROOMS for voyeurs and exhibitionist who enjoy being watched or those who like to watch wives explore their sexual freedom with one, two or multiple men in a public setting. At this event there will be over 125 G00dfellaz at this function.

Both events are posted in our website at www.theg00dfellaz.com. Also, we host Hott Wife, Shared Wife, Stag Wife lifestyle events which are hosted in laid back pressure free environments. Both events are events where you can meet greet, mix and mingle with like minded couples and singles.

TJ

We're very interested in Cap d'Agde event

I keep getting mix information on single males I was about to go last year last min but was told I could buy a single pass for myself but could not attend unless I brought a female company with me that has a pass as well is this true? Because I would love to attend, but not always a guranteed my or other single male guest partner could attend

Back