Southern Girls actively being blacked or thinking about taking the plunge

DRWho

Couple
Gold Member
My late wife and I grew up in the Southern Appalachian area of VA, TN, NC. She was a young wife of 21 in 1978, married 3 years, when my black co worker and friend became her regular lover. It was totally taboo to our Southern upbringing at the time which made it especially HOT for us. No internet or B2W back then, so we thought it was our "dirty little secret" that otherwise didn't happen to others in our "Mountain South home".

To my observation and experience, it is still rare for "born & raised" girls of this area to "Go Black" in the "Mountain South" area around the borders of VA, TN, & NC. Am I right, or am I simply not in places where it is more active? My question is aimed primarily at the girls who were born here. I've been to some colleges in the area where occasionally I see a girl with a black man, but so far those girls were not from the mountain areas of VA. TN & NC. Also, are there any married couples, both born and raised in the area, that have a black lover for the wife! Thanks for any responses and information.

Back