So hard being a black man of quality in this lifestyle...

Good some people are making sense and seeing this "so-called lifestyle" for what it is. As the saying goes: "have passport, will travel". Never understood why black men reduce themselves to bulls or sexual wildlife just so some gammon-faced pervert can get off on seeing his wife or partner being ruiined or "blacked" by watching have raw animalistic sex with a well-endowed plantation buck. Funny thing is this same race despises, hates and constantly ridicules these same men and they often encourage other races and other nationalities to do the same., Yet they wants these same men to have raw primitive sex with their wives??

Travel. At least in other countries, people will be with you openly because they want to be with you, not only see youon the firm condition tthat they don't want to be seen associating with you, but are happy to put you to use a plantation buck to blacken their wives.
That's probably why they waste legit brothas time by attempting back-and -fourth and randomly ghosting lol as a way to get back at a black man for not being the plantation buck. Definitely leave this backwards ass place.

I will say that before the internet popularity of this lifestyle, there was something more special and respectful about the interactions. I started in the mid nineties as a young bull who was pulled in by a coworker.

I dated many wives who were discreetly cheating, and some openly. That said, they respected me and knew that sex wasn't a given because they were female and attractive.

Sex is an exchange be it a one night stand or ongoing, respect and appreciation is a must. Especially for fetish based sex.

My two cents as someone who did this before it was so easy to do.
Times have changed and I swear it's become a hustle and ruined by only fans,simps, and the recent 7 years. Gotten really bad. The respect factor definitely has vaned and even if you do have the credentials they don't want to see one powerful. USA is done.

Yeah keep it real my brother lol this is so very true of white women....not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!). As for this its always a big HELL NO F....ing WAY
She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"
That's why they ghost. They always say "I'm not sure if I can take your dick." Fuckin weridos.

The internet made it too easy for flakes. We got an overnight babysitter, traveled 3 hours (one way), rented a 2 bedroom hotel suite and were stood up by Bulls. This happened on 4 separate occasions. I personally spoke with each one on the phone every time before making plans.
As to the topic of the thread: "So hard being a black man of quality in this lifestyle", I don't doubt it, but it's also hard finding one. Unfortunately there are people of low quality of every race and gender in the lifestyle. The internet is a double edged sword, so easy to meet but also so easy to waste other people's time.
When the best option for finding a playmate was swinging magazines, it required more effort and patience than a flake was willing to put in. This is the ad we answered in 2000, when we decided to try swinging. A true "Black Man of Quality" :love:
ad002.jpg

Attachments

• ad002.jpg
    ad002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • ad002.jpg
    ad002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
The internet made it too easy for flakes. We got an overnight babysitter, traveled 3 hours (one way), rented a 2 bedroom hotel suite and were stood up by Bulls. This happened on 4 separate occasions. I personally spoke with each one on the phone every time before making plans.
As to the topic of the thread: "So hard being a black man of quality in this lifestyle", I don't doubt it, but it's also hard finding one. Unfortunately there are people of low quality of every race and gender in the lifestyle. The internet is a double edged sword, so easy to meet but also so easy to waste other people's time.
When the best option for finding a playmate was swinging magazines, it required more effort and patience than a flake was willing to put in. This is the ad we answered in 2000, when we decided to try swinging. A true "Black Man of Quality" :love:
View attachment 6118422
Very great points !!

When my wife and I entered into this lifestyle in the late ‘80s most of our encounters with black men were cordial and played out as if we were just getting together with a new friend. Admittedly, as to be expected, the atmosphere had a sexual energy to it but the man was never thought of as some kind of bull for breeding nor my wife as a slut. We were simply three people coming together to help mutually satisfy some special personal desires.

Many of the initial meetups with men would become both my wife’s long term lovers and our friends. The bonds formed were sincere, deep, and intense. Sadly, and to your point, really don’t see that around too much anymore. We’ve been out of this scene for awhile now but stay in contact with other couples still active and they are experiencing the same lack of relationship and depth in many of their connections.

I know, old school, but really hate to see the interracial cuckold scene devolve from passion and satisfaction into what is now happening.

When my wife and I entered into this lifestyle in the late ‘80s most of our encounters with black men were cordial and played out as if we were just getting together with a new friend. Admittedly, as to be expected, the atmosphere had a sexual energy to it but the man was never thought of as some kind of bull for breeding nor my wife as a slut. We were simply three people coming together to help mutually satisfy some special personal desires.

Many of the initial meetups with men would become both my wife’s long term lovers and our friends. The bonds formed were sincere, deep, and intense. Sadly, and to your point, really don’t see that around too much anymore. We’ve been out of this scene for awhile now but stay in contact with other couples still active and they are experiencing the same lack of relationship and depth in many of their connections.

I know, old school, but really hate to see the interracial cuckold scene devolve from passion and satisfaction into what is now happening.

That's how its supposed to be. Nowadays so many are weird and inhuman and very robotic. Miss the good ol days ha. Even before 2007 things were awesome in the scene. Maybe two recession and pandemics kinda jaded many.

No high horse at all and that's precisely what I am talking about. Simply stating that one has standards and won't settle for less gets these types of reactions. I don't think it's unappealing to those that understand what I am saying and in no way are offended. Trust me I'm coming from a very humble place and speaking from experience from what I have seen. My having these standards have fostered wonderful relationships with some of the best and most welcoming people in the lifestyle. Then again it's like a crime to just express my opinion 🙄
He's reaching bro. No explanation needed you said what you said and you are 100 percent right.

Maybe the men came to their senses and realized the danger and absurdity of going with a woman who has been slammed more times than a Manhattan taxi door and doesn't seem to know what a condom is used for. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you're just here for douche-baggery? Or do you just hate what you'll never have? Either way, welcome to the ignore list! :lips:

DAMN..........this guy can make 2 stones fight with his opinion !!!! he is te perfect wedding crusher ! what een attitude for a guy who has nothin special to offer than black dick...........

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out on that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
For many couples black man means just BBC a piece of meat nothing more. Some of them just call them BBC not by their actual name.

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out on that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
Can’t believe the amount of pushback you are getting from people about having a high opinion of yourself…I mean WTF. You should have a high opinion of yourself and what you bring to the table. My fiancée and are are fully confident and appreciate the same in others…friends, coworkers and more. Good on you for saying what should be said

KEEP YOUR STANDARDS HIGH GENTLEMEN!

BNWO

KEEP YOUR STANDARDS HIGH GENTLEMEN!

BNWO
The upper part is a good take. The second part isn't.

On topic; I'm a white male myself and I just browse on this site for the giggles of it. It's kinda interesting and borderline hilarious to see how much a human mind can go in-depth when it comes to dwelling in their fucked up fantasies. Certain parts of this very forum are kind of fucked up and actually promote racism and the confrontation aspect of it. Glad to see that people actually realize that to some people the "bull" is just a living dildo for the couple's amusement, expecting him to outperform himself, or be willing to do whatever.

I got a few black friends (male) who claim that the girl sooner or later is bound to ask them sexual questions regarding to their dick size and whatnot, making actually hooking up/dating rather difficult. One of them even said that the girl actually got DISAPPOINTED because my friend wasn't hung, but average. They think some guys don't have problems of being insecure already, whether it is if they are tall enough or their dick is big enough. Calling you out on it is just making the thing worse.

Also what I've observed, half of the time the couples aren't even attractive, not to mention the bull himself. Mostly it's couples in their mid ages looking for something new because their sex life got a wee bit stale. Of course there's exceptions but that seems to be the general census.

Last edited:
Nothing like the double-challenge of reading nonsense written in poor english.

And speaking of offering, what do you have to offer? Your vaj, a condom-free zone, which has been riddled with every known VD? I bet Covid-19 took one look at you and said No Thanks! and made a hard right.
I AM FROM EUROPE,SO I AM SORRY THAT I AM NOT FROM YOUR 3 WORLD COUNTRY AND DONT SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH,(HOW IS YOUR DUTCH?)

The upper part is a good take. The second part isn't.

On topic; I'm a white male myself and I just browse on this site for the giggles of it. It's kinda interesting and borderline hilarious to see how much a human mind can go in-depth when it comes to dwelling in their fucked up fantasies. Certain parts of this very forum are kind of fucked up and actually promote racism and the confrontation aspect of it. Glad to see that people actually realize that to some people the "bull" is just a living dildo for the couple's amusement, expecting him to outperform himself, or be willing to do whatever.

I got a few black friends (male) who claim that the girl sooner or later is bound to ask them sexual questions regarding to their dick size and whatnot, making actually hooking up/dating rather difficult. One of them even said that the girl actually got DISAPPOINTED because my friend wasn't hung, but average. They think some guys don't have problems of being insecure already, whether it is if they are tall enough or their dick is big enough. Calling you out on it is just making the thing worse.

Also what I've observed, half of the time the couples aren't even attractive, not to mention the bull himself. Mostly it's couples in their mid ages looking for something new because their sex life got a wee bit stale. Of course there's exceptions but that seems to be the general census.
Soo...People have a right to like what they like but what's with this sissy and bull combo these days. Seem DL to me fr. I swear its a recent phenomenon.

Back