So hard being a black man of quality in this lifestyle...

Blackamoordfw

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out on that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?

Last edited:
Not really surprising, considering to those people black men in this so-called lifestyle are tantamount to sexual wildlife. i.e. just strong-bodied well-endowed plantation bucks who are desperate enough to fuck any white leftovers that husbands throw their way. Good that you are establishing some parameters, and for that you'll probably be called an uppity ne.g.ro.
Yes indeed and I'm glad that you noticed my wording choice. I'll proudly be an uppity negro that knows his worth and receives the benefits of it.

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out of that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
Jeez man!! Come down from that high horse! In one post you have made yourself seriously unappealing as a person, a man, a Bull, whatever. Don't take this too seriously, you will probably find life far more enjoyable! It is just sex, and outside of that act, there's a world of fulfillment in friendships and other enjoyments with people that from high up there you are most probably missing out on.
You are better than this, surely. Keep your feet on the ground and just smile more.

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out of that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
It has absolutely gotten worse in recent years...I jump on here from time to time and sometimes months go by. but everytime I return, It really is more and more bullshit or expectations of low standards...and while I understand, being horny and online, one's chat standards can drop...but there are really people (men and women, white and black) who are on here with no personal standards for themselves but want to be celebrated and are continuously fishing.

Thank you for also calling out the "slumming fantasies" some people make it obvious, but the others you have to really watch.

I agree with you for the most part. I see a lot of posts that make the playmate basically a couple's playtoy instead. You all are human, and of course deserve to be treated as such. Half the time it feels like that wives are being treated that way too, husbands basically "here, I want to to go fuck this guy." Any kind of set up like these have at least three people involved and all of their wants and needs should be considered.

It's not always easy to find the right combination of people, but we all should have enough of an opinion of ourselves to hold out for the right partners.

Jeez man!! Come down from that high horse! In one post you have made yourself seriously unappealing as a person, a man, a Bull, whatever. Don't take this too seriously, you will probably find life far more enjoyable! It is just sex, and outside of that act, there's a world of fulfillment in friendships and other enjoyments with people that from high up there you are most probably missing out on.
You are better than this, surely. Keep your feet on the ground and just smile more.
No high horse at all and that's precisely what I am talking about. Simply stating that one has standards and won't settle for less gets these types of reactions. I don't think it's unappealing to those that understand what I am saying and in no way are offended. Trust me I'm coming from a very humble place and speaking from experience from what I have seen. My having these standards have fostered wonderful relationships with some of the best and most welcoming people in the lifestyle. Then again it's like a crime to just express my opinion 🙄

It has absolutely gotten worse in recent years...I jump on here from time to time and sometimes months go by. but everytime I return, It really is more and more bullshit or expectations of low standards...and while I understand, being horny and online, one's chat standards can drop...but there are really people (men and women, white and black) who are on here with no personal standards for themselves but want to be celebrated and are continuously fishing.

Thank you for also calling out the "slumming fantasies" some people make it obvious, but the others you have to really watch.
I appreciate you brothers that also see it. Right it's not like we don't understand fantasies, fetishes and such. Just understand that some of us aren't into all of that. The "one size fits all" approach is such a turn off when a connection can be salvaged by asking a few questions beforehand.

I agree with you for the most part. I see a lot of posts that make the playmate basically a couple's playtoy instead. You all are human, and of course deserve to be treated as such. Half the time it feels like that wives are being treated that way too, husbands basically "here, I want to to go fuck this guy." Any kind of set up like these have at least three people involved and all of their wants and needs should be considered.

It's not always easy to find the right combination of people, but we all should have enough of an opinion of ourselves to hold out for the right partners.
This!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. I have heard some outrageous things in my time where the husband just expects me to be some uncontrollable brut that will jump at any opportunity for sex. Some guys may be happy to oblige but I require a bit more.

There are arrogant, conceited, full of themselves people on all sides of the spectrum. Many men who think the wife is just a fuck toy. Many couples who think the single male is a living dildo. You see negative traits amongst both sides. Is it increasing? Maybe as the dynamic gathers more interest from people (couples and single males). We prefer actually getting to know playmates and develop some type of friendship with them. Everyone feels equally respected and have positive experiences when we all connect up. No cookie cutter expectations from us. We aren't for everyone, and everyone isn't for us. Have fun on your adventures.

This!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. I have heard some outrageous things in my time where the husband just expects me to be some uncontrollable brut that will jump at any opportunity for sex. Some guys may be happy to oblige but I require a bit more.
I've recently been getting lots of cum tribute requests...and I keep telling the women (and husbands pretending to be women) that with all the preplanning and setup to do a proper cum tribute...I'mma need more than you showing me a random picture of a body part...the response is always the same..."Oh you are going to make me work for it huh?..."You cot damn right I am..

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

I've recently been getting lots of cum tribute requests...and I keep telling the women (and husbands pretending to be women) that with all the preplanning and setup to do a proper cum tribute...I'mma need more than you showing me a random picture of a body part...the response is always the same..."Oh you are going to make me work for it huh?..."You cot damn right I am..
This Is Us Randall GIF by NBC

Love your post! First, I'm pretty sure that there's an equal amount of females/couples and black men who actually are or pretend they are ready to have sex (or, in my case, make love to) a person that is a 'stranger' to them. I personally 100% agree with your point of seeking quality and memorable moments rather than just another f***. Treating each other with respect and understanding is a huge part of that and having a meaningful conversation before a new date can be much more sexy than any visuals. Combined, it's soooo powerful :p

Lol oh the abuse lol

Back