So hard being a black man of quality in this lifestyle...

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out of that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
The only people who will have a problem with this are the exact kind of people you're talking about.

You can’t possibly be that clueless, can you?

In that context, “boy” is being used the same as “wow” or “geesh”.
I would not put it past some of the people on this site. You'd be surprised at how many closet racists are here. You're the one acting clueless.

Regardless, if that wasn't your intention, you could have just said so.

Wild take, calling a black man "boy" for having standards.
It’s your prejudice that leads you to that definition of the statement. The use of the word in this sentence is not directed at the posters sexual identity or derogatory identification but and exclamatory reference or axiom indicating surprise ie “boy that car sure is fast” - “boy you sure caught a big fish today karen!” And “boy you sure think a lot of yourself”. Go take that stupidity in the comment somewhere else please.

There's a lot to unpack here...

It’s your prejudice that leads you to that definition of the statement. The use of the word in this sentence is not directed at the posters sexual identity or derogatory identification but and exclamatory reference or axiom indicating surprise ie “boy that car sure is fast” - “boy you sure caught a big fish today karen!” And “boy you sure think a lot of yourself”. Go take that stupidity in the comment somewhere else please.

On that account of the word "boy"

- The term "boy" has historically been used as a derogatory and demeaning term towards Black men, minimizing their adulthood and reinforcing racist power dynamics. Its offensive nature lies in perpetuating racial stereotypes and undermining the dignity and respect that Black individuals deserve.

-Here is some real-world evidence: "Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals finally recognized that a supervisor’s use of the word ‘boy’ to refer to black employees is sufficient evidence of racism... ruling overturned a three-judge panel’s 2010 decision rejecting the evidence as insufficient, even under the Court’s guidance: Although . . . The disputed word will not always be evidence of racial animus, it does not follow that the word, standing alone, is always benign.” The Court said the meaning may depend on “context, inflection, tone of voice, local custom, and historical usage.”

- Given that this is a website predominately about Black and white people and the fact that you're trying to tell someone, a Black man, they think too highly of themselves for their own personal boundaries and standards...not really respecting his opinion for himself. ALso, it isn't stupid to think that word "boy," even if you were ignorant of it, is an offensive word choice towards a Black man when it is historically an offensive word towards Black men, even if the word itself doesn't have that denotation. Instead of acknowledging this, you double down on using it. That's wild and subtle af.
So, you just like repeating hip and trendy phrases that you have no idea what they actually mean. Good for you
-Social justice is a well-researched and evidenced-based field with many peer-reviewed papers on the subject.
-"Social justice is the pursuit of equal rights, opportunities, and fair treatment for all individuals, regardless of their background or identity. It is important because it fosters inclusivity, understanding, and respect, ultimately promoting a more equitable and harmonious society for everyone."
- There are a lot of things Black people have done in the name of social justice that has benefited white women:
  • Civil Rights Act of 1964: The fight for equal rights by Black activists led to the passing of the Civil Rights Act, which not only prohibited racial discrimination but also included a provision for gender-based discrimination, benefiting white women in terms of employment and educational opportunities.
  • Feminist movement: The civil rights movement inspired and influenced the feminist movement in the 1960s and 1970s, leading to increased awareness and activism around gender equality, which positively impacted white women's rights and opportunities in society.
  • Affirmative action: While initially aimed at addressing racial inequalities, affirmative action policies expanded to include gender-based inequalities, benefiting white women by providing them with better access to education and job opportunities.
  • Equal Pay Act of 1963: This legislation, which emerged in the context of broader civil rights activism, aimed to abolish wage disparities based on gender, ensuring that white women received equal pay for equal work.
  • Title IX: Passed in 1972, Title IX prohibited gender discrimination in education, a result of activism around both civil rights and women's rights. This has had a significant impact on white women by increasing access to educational opportunities and promoting gender equity in sports programs.
I usually don't like to do homework for people that don't want to do homework, but I had time today.

This Is Us Randall GIF by NBC
@Banksy00, right, like I’m trying to spend all my time and cum jacking off to pics and vid’s!! I’m trying to get in some real pussy, not fantasy!!!

@Banksy00, right, like I’m trying to spend all my time and cum jacking off to pics and vid’s!! I’m trying to get in some real pussy, not fantasy!!!
A man contacted me to see if I was interested in his girlfriend. I asked them whether they were new to the lifestyle, and he said they've done it once, then proceeded to send me a tribute someone did for them. Is that what you mean by "once" :ROFLMAO:

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

B.S is what it is!!

Attachments

• 1B2D6B1B-37AD-421A-BD0E-8F90D7E7EE7B.gif
    1B2D6B1B-37AD-421A-BD0E-8F90D7E7EE7B.gif
    957.1 KB · Views: 5
Or, and wild take here, it's the history of racism in America and the weird fetishizing of black men as nothing more than sexual objects that aren't allowed to have their own opinions that occurs here more often than it should.

Now fuck off.

and don't think we didn't see the "I didn't say anything potentially racist, you're the racist for calling me out on it!"

Weird how some people have the sense to say "oh, my bad" and others just double down on it.

There's a lot to unpack here...

On that account of the word "boy"

- The term "boy" has historically been used as a derogatory and demeaning term towards Black men, minimizing their adulthood and reinforcing racist power dynamics. Its offensive nature lies in perpetuating racial stereotypes and undermining the dignity and respect that Black individuals deserve.

-Here is some real-world evidence: "Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals finally recognized that a supervisor’s use of the word ‘boy’ to refer to black employees is sufficient evidence of racism... ruling overturned a three-judge panel’s 2010 decision rejecting the evidence as insufficient, even under the Court’s guidance: Although . . . The disputed word will not always be evidence of racial animus, it does not follow that the word, standing alone, is always benign.” The Court said the meaning may depend on “context, inflection, tone of voice, local custom, and historical usage.”

- Given that this is a website predominately about Black and white people and the fact that you're trying to tell someone, a Black man, they think too highly of themselves for their own personal boundaries and standards...not really respecting his opinion for himself. ALso, it isn't stupid to think that word "boy," even if you were ignorant of it, is an offensive word choice towards a Black man when it is historically an offensive word towards Black men, even if the word itself doesn't have that denotation. Instead of acknowledging this, you double down on using it. That's wild and subtle af.

-Social justice is a well-researched and evidenced-based field with many peer-reviewed papers on the subject.
-"Social justice is the pursuit of equal rights, opportunities, and fair treatment for all individuals, regardless of their background or identity. It is important because it fosters inclusivity, understanding, and respect, ultimately promoting a more equitable and harmonious society for everyone."
- There are a lot of things Black people have done in the name of social justice that has benefited white women:
  • Civil Rights Act of 1964: The fight for equal rights by Black activists led to the passing of the Civil Rights Act, which not only prohibited racial discrimination but also included a provision for gender-based discrimination, benefiting white women in terms of employment and educational opportunities.
  • Feminist movement: The civil rights movement inspired and influenced the feminist movement in the 1960s and 1970s, leading to increased awareness and activism around gender equality, which positively impacted white women's rights and opportunities in society.
  • Affirmative action: While initially aimed at addressing racial inequalities, affirmative action policies expanded to include gender-based inequalities, benefiting white women by providing them with better access to education and job opportunities.
  • Equal Pay Act of 1963: This legislation, which emerged in the context of broader civil rights activism, aimed to abolish wage disparities based on gender, ensuring that white women received equal pay for equal work.
  • Title IX: Passed in 1972, Title IX prohibited gender discrimination in education, a result of activism around both civil rights and women's rights. This has had a significant impact on white women by increasing access to educational opportunities and promoting gender equity in sports programs.
I usually don't like to do homework for people that don't want to do homework, but I had time today.
It's a shame you did all that work knowing that it's going to get ignored.

Facts, reason, and evidence don't mean ******* when a white woman's feelings are offended!

I'm willing to bet I'll get a reply before you do.

I would not put it past some of the people on this site. You'd be surprised at how many closet racists are here. You're the one acting clueless.

Regardless, if that wasn't your intention, you could have just said so.
Try reading for comprehension, I didn’t post that, just trying to explain that racism doesn’t exist behind every word.

How sad it must be to go through life looking for boogeymen everywhere.

Try reading for comprehension, I didn’t post that, just trying to explain that racism doesn’t exist behind every word.

How sad it must be to go through life looking for boogeymen everywhere.
I see them where they possibly exist.

Do you not see how it could have been inferred that she was calling him "Boy"?

Edit: and I see where we I got my wires crossed. That tends to happen when a 3rd party butts in to defend someone

It's a shame you did all that work knowing that it's going to get ignored.

Facts, reason, and evidence don't mean ******* when a white woman's feelings are offended!

I'm willing to bet I'll get a reply before you do.
Seems futile most of the time 🤣 But hopefully someone else looking at this learns something and realizes that there's real intellectual and historical evidence around our lived experiences. No one out here is looking for something we didn't create...boogeyman comment is wild...a lot of white folx(not all because some do the work) are hiding from their past while enjoying the benefits from such a past that exists in our systems today.

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out on that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
Thats sounds awful. Nothing should be expected or ****** upon from anybody. I think both should talk about the financial loads, of travel and etc and figure out a common ground. I think nobody is the prize, yes, not even a hot man with a BBC or a hottie woman. The i'm the prize, the ego really ruins it, i think.
If i see a hot man, i would love to jump on him, and would love him to feel the same way about me. We can work out the expenses 50/50 or etc.
I'l bring to lube you bring the snacks😅🥰

I agree with you for the most part. I see a lot of posts that make the playmate basically a couple's playtoy instead. You all are human, and of course deserve to be treated as such. Half the time it feels like that wives are being treated that way too, husbands basically "here, I want to to go fuck this guy." Any kind of set up like these have at least three people involved and all of their wants and needs should be considered.

It's not always easy to find the right combination of people, but we all should have enough of an opinion of ourselves to hold out for the right partners.
Agreed

Back