So hard being a black man of quality in this lifestyle...

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out on that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
Thanks for sharing

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out on that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
Yeah I'm older now and I'm not down for anything I find weird or uncomfortable but its often the younger guys who down for what ever because their so horny and turned on due to their testosterone levels being so high I theorize .
I believe this clouds their judgment and they just power through with out a second thought , until they get older and realize that wasn't the move back then and really have a deep resentment over it .
I know a 40 year old dude who tried gay sex in his teens by letting a older guy suck his dick before he fucked his wife , today he regrets it intensely profusely and finds what he did disgusting .
I been lucky enough to not partake in any strange stuff but in my youth being fit and horny all the damn time , I would probably be down for strange ******* as long I get in that pussy because I was so horny and ready to jump into action .

But now that my testosterone is leveling at a reasonable level , I'm older , more aware and more experienced in life , I'm not down at all for NO strange stuff and prefer just 1on1 private action.
Now I'm getting my passport to leave the United States for a few months ,I have other options who are younger , prettier , more fit and agreeable so I'm not really chasing some strange like that in America .
If brothers would plan and work toward a goal they wouldn't have to accept these strange interactions that they will regret a few months or years down the line , what you are cool with now may not be what you are cool with later .

Last edited:

We always pay for the room and if it’s a first meet dinner with drinks to this is all about a long term shared experience for us both so the more comfortable everyone is the better the date we don’t expect the bull to worry about anything other than making sure my wife is completely satisfied and if that means staying longer and overnight that’s fine too

We always pay for the room and if it’s a first meet dinner with drinks to this is all about a long term shared experience for us both so the more comfortable everyone is the better the date we don’t expect the bull to worry about anything other than making sure my wife is completely satisfied and if that means staying longer and overnight that’s fine too
Love that!

Love this message. This is why we search and search for an intelligent man and have them to our home as a guest. So many Black Men just want to cum and go. We prefer a friendship/relatiohship and quality time, overnight or even a weekend.

Love this message. This is why we search and search for an intelligent man and have them to our home as a guest. So many Black Men just want to cum and go. We prefer a friendship/relatiohship and quality time, overnight or even a weekend.
We’d love to have a bull come on a weekend bores with us

Quality matters a great deal to me. I admire black men and am sickened by the "plantation games" I have seen expressed on other boards. Makes me crazy when talk is about going black being a humiliation. That is so wrong on so many levels. For me its all about an intellectual connection and always the size of the cock. My hubby is a CD but would never never show that side of himself to a bull who is uncomfortable with that. He knows his place. Its all about my enjoyment, not his.

Last edited:
Quality matters a great deal to me. I admire black men and am sickened by the "plantation games" I have seen expressed on other boards. Makes me crazy when talk is about going black being a humiliation. That is so wrong on so many levels. For me its all about an intellectual connection and always the size of the cock. My hubby is a CD but would never never show that side of himself to a bull who is uncomfortable with that. He knows his place. Its all about my enjoyment, not his.
How would you encourage my wife first timer to bbc to treat me

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

Yes indeed and I'm glad that you noticed my wording choice. I'll proudly be an uppity negro that knows his worth and receives the benefits of isven

Yes indeed and I'm glad that you noticed my wording choice. I'll proudly be an uppity negro that knows his worth and receives the benefits of it.
Dayummm you took the words outta my mouth lol. I do notice they think bulls or black men are dumb,retarded and impulsive gorillas (I'm a brotha by the way). These couples recently have gotten really bad in the USA especially. Bro get your passport and gtfo, USA no longer follows a real code of conduct. A black dude with brains is simply a threat here. One married couple hit me up after some buck (brain less brotha nut in her). This brainless dude doesn't realize he's the second dude that was nutted in her. Now crazy thing is this wife thinks Im dumb enough to have no standards and raw dog her her-ummm.nah! This is the reason why stds and hiv have run rampant since 2015 and has sky rocket since five years 😶😶😶. Be very careful with inexperienced idiots that try to tell u how this life style goes. Mind you they barely been in this 2 months and already jackin' up. Europe is way better from what I hear from men in the military. USA these recent years went full retard. Be careful out there . There was another who didn't test for stds yet spreading no telling what 😑😑.

Its simply the condition of the USA nowadays. Its like we went from the 90s to the 60s low key. Thank god for my passport. Overseas actually makes Shi#t happen. If you are not a buck or simp in America most are either gonna be insecure by you, not know what to do with ya or the very few natural minded ladies will respect you. Europe and Asia and East Coast is where it's at.

Its simply the condition of the USA nowadays. Its like we went from the 90s to the 60s low key. Thank god for my passport. Overseas actually makes Shi#t happen. If you are not a buck or simp in America most are either gonna be insecure by you, not know what to do with ya or the very few natural minded ladies will respect you. Europe and Asia and East Coast is where it's at.
I prefer South America. Being black there is the norm, not an irregularity

i agree cant wait to go overseas

I prefer South America. Being black there is the norm, not an irregularity
I heard them Latina were into hustling us lol tho, especially West Coast,Brazil ,Colombia. But...the self -hating Latina in America are nothing compared to the ones in South America.

You may be onto something as my experience with a first generation Hispanic was amazing. I did hear brasil, Colombia was lit but seems a bit saturated. No one checks out Peru, or other places it seems.

I will say that before the internet popularity of this lifestyle, there was something more special and respectful about the interactions. I started in the mid nineties as a young bull who was pulled in by a coworker.

I dated many wives who were discreetly cheating, and some openly. That said, they respected me and knew that sex wasn't a given because they were female and attractive.

Sex is an exchange be it a one night stand or ongoing, respect and appreciation is a must. Especially for fetish based sex.

My two cents as someone who did this before it was so easy to do.

I heard them Latina were into hustling us lol tho, especially West Coast,Brazil ,Colombia. But...the self -hating Latina in America are nothing compared to the ones in South America.

You may be onto something as my experience with a first generation Hispanic was amazing. I did hear brasil, Colombia was lit but seems a bit saturated. No one checks out Peru, or other places it seems.
yes

Good some people are making sense and seeing this "so-called lifestyle" for what it is. As the saying goes: "have passport, will travel". Never understood why black men reduce themselves to bulls or sexual wildlife just so some gammon-faced pervert can get off on seeing his wife or partner being ruiined or "blacked" by watching have raw animalistic sex with a well-endowed plantation buck. Funny thing is this same race despises, hates and constantly ridicules these same men and they often encourage other races and other nationalities to do the same., Yet they wants these same men to have raw primitive sex with their wives??

Travel. At least in other countries, people will be with you openly because they want to be with you, not only see youon the firm condition tthat they don't want to be seen associating with you, but are happy to put you to use a plantation buck to blacken their wives.
yes passport

Good some people are making sense and seeing this "so-called lifestyle" for what it is. As the saying goes: "have passport, will travel". Never understood why black men reduce themselves to bulls or sexual wildlife just so some gammon-faced pervert can get off on seeing his wife or partner being ruiined or "blacked" by watching have raw animalistic sex with a well-endowed plantation buck. Funny thing is this same race despises, hates and constantly ridicules these same men and they often encourage other races and other nationalities to do the same., Yet they wants these same men to have raw primitive sex with their wives??

Travel. At least in other countries, people will be with you openly because they want to be with you, not only see youon the firm condition tthat they don't want to be seen associating with you, but are happy to put you to use a plantation buck to blacken their wives.
It all depends on the connotation you give to the word bull. Honestly, there are a number of men over here that have only one goal: f**k a pussy.

In our opinion it is more than that, so no wildlife in the meaning of a pussy hunt.

Yeah keep it real my brother lol this is so very true of white women....not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!). As for this its always a big HELL NO F....ing WAY
She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

Last edited:
Back