So hard being a black man of quality in this lifestyle...

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out of that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
The ole “be able to have an intelligent conversation” from barely high school educated individuals always make me laugh.

With the abundance of couples and women that expect you to have no standards, gangbang her with any and every Tom, Dick, and Harry, be available at their say so like you don't have a life outside of this, and don't get me started on the only in it for OF crowd I will say it is worth it when you come across the good ones that actually treat you with hospitality like a human. I've been fortunate to have been with some of the most amazing women (some very notorious in this realm) in my 20+ years of this so I tend to be a bit more "uppity" when it comes to what I feel I deserve as an elite black man.

I can't help but feel sorry for some brothers that think they are really living it up but they are really being used for someone's slumming fantasies. For instance I never pay for hotel rooms with couples. Had a couple recently say they expected every guy to get it because they are bringing the pussy to the table 😂🤣 You are searching far and wide for a black man so I know that I am the prize here. Do you know I have a selection of willing sluts whose husband will not only immediately get the room but will say just return her back satisfied the next day?! There's no way I'm taking the chance on getting a room when there's a chance your wife may not be adequate sexually and tap out within minutes (Yes I said it! There actually bad pussy out there!) Then there's the dreaded "She's the perfect hotwife but her husband requires being involved sexually with you too"

It's like some assume every black man is going to be down for scavenger behavior but I must say that I'm grateful for all the other men that call them out of that. I always say there is a difference between a Bull and a Buck. I don't do plantation buck behavior so you're not going to buck break me. Anyone else notice this getting worse in the last couple years? What are some of the ridiculous requests and statements you've heard recently?
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

I think you do a great job pointing out some big issues with any sexual lifestyle especially this one. I am glad you know what you want and are willing to stick to your desires and have met some awesome people along the way.

The issues I speak of are lack of communication and assuming that everyone is going to fit into some textbook definition when it comes to kink. People need to talk especially when considering something like swinging, hotwifing, or an open marriage. Be clear with partners and playmates and expectations and ask them to be clear as well. The second because two people or couples say they are into the same kink do not always assume they practice or enjoy the same things. We each make it our own and that is a good thing.

We stopped searching for a black man to have fun with. The reason is that it is too difficult to find a good connection.

As stated by the TS we miss the humanity. We aren’t looking for a bbc 10 inch. We are looking for someone who is interested in us as couple. What makes it both to want a thirty person involved? What are your needs and concerns. How can he (the bull) be part of it. Just talk as people to other people in real life. Unfortunately until now it seems bulls are impatient. They think you are flake or want only a quick fuck. No, she isn’t a fuckdoll, even the bull isn’t a fuckdoll.

We aren’t looking for dick pics. Weekly we receive a number of messages with dick pics. Is that the way you want to introduce yourself to someone you don’t know?

And a lot of white boys became crazy, insane! Posting pics of their wife without their knowledge, trying to fulfil their needs. Or posting as a couple while the person behind the profile is single white boy or male part of a couple. Wasting time from real people wij real intentions.

Last but not least the OF content creators. Making money with something that should be fun. Be honest, are you in for the money or the fun? The lifestyle shouldn’t be an industry.

No high horse at all and that's precisely what I am talking about. Simply stating that one has standards and won't settle for less gets these types of reactions. I don't think it's unappealing to those that understand what I am saying and in no way are offended. Trust me I'm coming from a very humble place and speaking from experience from what I have seen. My having these standards have fostered wonderful relationships with some of the best and most welcoming people in the lifestyle. Then again it's like a crime to just express my opinion 🙄
Hey, i never said its a crime, it just makes you seem like you think far too much of yourself by being so picky. Yeah be confident, but you do not need to shout about your standards being higher than others.
We are all picky, when it comes to relationships, so i guess, why not with sexual relations too. But we do not need to preach about it, just have your standards and enjoy the life you create. By speaking out on this, it is almost a dig at everyone else, who you say are 'being used'. They do not need to hear that. They're having their fun and that's great!
Live n let live 🤝😊

Something I don't understand about this lifestyle is this. If the whites hate american blacks and often say they prefer people of other races and even other nationalities to american blacks because they have more in common with them, and find them more american-like compared to american blacks, then why do so many whites come to places like this to see people they hate and ridicule - don't forget, they don't make fun of and ridicule other groups or other nationalities. They do this exclusively to American blacks, because I suppose they consider them to be less american or even unamerican. So, as I was saying, if you despise these people so much, why is it that you want to be fucking your wives? Or am I missing the point? Is it exactly that you ridicule them constantly and consider them inferior and therefore the visual shock of watching them "blacking" your wives and girlfriends is the turn on in itself?

Last edited:
Something I don't understand about this lifestyle is this. If the whites hate american blacks and often say they prefer people of other races and even other nationalities to american blacks because they have more in common with them, and find them more american-like compared to american blacks, then why do so many whites come to places like this to see people they hate and ridicule - don't forget, they don't make fun of and ridicule other groups or other nationalities. They do this exclusively to American blacks, because I suppose they consider them to be less american or even unamerican. So, as I was saying, if you despise these people so much, why is it that you want to be fucking your wives? Or am I missing the point? Is it exactly that you ridicule them constantly and consider them inferior and therefore the visual shock of watching them "blacking" your wives and girlfriends is the turn on in itself?
Racism and hatred exist in every culture, society, ethnicity, etc. However, the number of those people in any group are a very small percentage. The media and so-called "social justice" advocates inflame this issue and make it seem far much larger than it really is. They do this for their benefit, at the expense of everyone else.

Racism and hatred exist in every culture, society, ethnicity, etc. However, the number of those people in any group are a very small percentage. The media and so-called "social justice" advocates inflame this issue and make it seem far much larger than it really is. They do this for their benefit, at the expense of everyone else.

A very small percentage? Try again. LOL. But jokes, aside, how do you explain the whole "turned-on by the taboo" thing which is the main driver for this lifestyle? It isn't taboo, not at all, when a white female dates amenrican men of other ethncities or even men from countries all over the world. No one really cares, and often is looked at as cosmopolitan and favorably. But for her to be with an american black, now that is taboo, a no-no, the insults, her being damaged goods etc etc. You never hear that when a white female dates other groups and nationalities. That tells me that in American society, american blacks are seen as undesirables compared with other races and foreigners in terms of preference of association and dating eligibility. So I ask again, how come whites are soooo into their wives and partners fucked "by blacks"? You skipped that part and answered something else I didn't ask. 🧐

A very small percentage? Try again. LOL. But jokes, aside, how do you explain the whole "turned-on by the taboo" thing which is the main driver for this lifestyle? It isn't taboo, not at all, when a white female dates amenrican men of other ethncities or even men from countries all over the world. No one really cares, and often is looked at as cosmopolitan and favorably. But for her to be with an american black, now that is taboo, a no-no, the insults, her being damaged goods etc etc. You never hear that when a white female dates other groups and nationalities. That tells me that in American society, american blacks are seen as undesirables compared with other races and foreigners in terms of preference of association and dating eligibility. So I ask again, how come whites are soooo into their wives and partners fucked "by blacks"? You skipped that part and answered something else I didn't ask. 🧐
Assuming from your name that you have some Russian ties, it is not surprising that you think most people are racist, because in Russia that is the case. Russians are among the biggest racists and homophobes on the planet. Regarding interracial matters, It used to be taboo for blacks and whites to be together. In some places, you will find black people and white people still using that reference because they don't believe in interracial relationships.

It is perfectly normal and the best thing that you value yourself, I have this obsession with fucking black men, so I use them? I think in a way yes, but I make sure to be very accommodating and easy for them, to keep it simple for them and always willing to make it as easy as possible for them, I'm not going to demand them, not black men. When they are black I always try to make them the stars of the show, I have many white friends to squeeze financially and my boyfriend. When they are black I always try to make them the stars of the show, I have many white friends to squeeze financially and my boyfriend.

So you ok with social injustice?

That's done to keep white women in line so the masses do not fuck black men and it basically works

Currently unverified while waiting for response to general thread, but honestly I get this.

I’m 24yr white guy (actually have a pretty big package), w a 23yr Filipino

Honestly, I think people over exaggerate a bit ( though we are waiting to try it), idk what’s complex about having a black man who is kind (ie a human being) show off what his bbc can do.

Re the hotel of course they should pay, but they should also pay extra if you save up that cum for a few days to really bury it deep

That's done to keep white women in line so the masses do not fuck black men and it basically works
You tell me. I have lived and worked and visited countries, but nowhere, nowhere does a country hate, despise and ridicule its own citizens as much as american whites hate american blacks, even encouraging foreign nationals to do the same. Which is why I find it so confusing why they hate these people so much, yet you want some muscular well-endowed n.egr0 buck pounding their wives. Or is that the appeal? To see the big-dick subamericans pounding a middle-class all-american white wife? Crazy.

You tell me. I have lived and worked and visited countries, but nowhere, nowhere does a country hate, despise and ridicule its own citizens as much as american whites hate american blacks, even encouraging foreign nationals to do the same. Which is why I find it so confusing why they hate these people so much, yet you want some muscular well-endowed n.egr0 buck pounding their wives. Or is that the appeal? To see the big-dick subamericans pounding a middle-class all-american white wife? Crazy.
Powerful statement about encouraging foreign nationals to hate black men. Saw it in Korea where they had white bars and discouraged mama san to welcome black men. We were told by Korean bar girl that the black men fucked longer ,harder and the girls would wear out and just want to sleep after 2 or 3 young black airmen. We laughed we thought she was bullshitting she said ,nope racism and black male physical stamina is why mama-san did not want brothers fucking her girls,she lose money.My buddy told me he saw the same thing in the navy, but the whores liked hanging out with black men because we danced with them

Last edited:
Back