So do black men really have much larger size cocks?

What are your experiences with penis sizes and race?

• White and black men's penis size is about the same.

Votes: 168 31.1%
  • Most black men are 8" or larger.

Votes: 298 55.1%
  • Most white men are under 8".

Votes: 151 27.9%

• Total voters
statistically, a 1/2 inch difference between sizes is insignificant and couldnt be determined just by eyeballing it in a bedroom setting.

If a woman sees a soft white dick, she would probably think it is small. Even though it could swell to be just as big as a hard black one.

Probably an evolutionary adaptation for living in cold climates.

statistically, a 1/2 inch difference between sizes is insignificant and couldnt be determined just by eyeballing it in a bedroom setting.

If a woman sees a soft white dick, she would probably think it is small. Even though it could swell to be just as big as a hard black one.

Probably an evolutionary adaptation for living in cold climates.
Maybe. It`s not clearly a medical condition. We say "grower" and "shower" though (or "Blutpenis" =******* penis and "Fleischpenis" = meat penis in german language) to distinguish the two different "styles", hehe.

It`s not that all black men have "showers" and all white men have "growers", but most do. From what i`ve read there is another difference between those two too. "Growers" have a far bigger spread around the average than "showers".

Assuming most black men have "showers" and most white men have "growers", this means that you will find more white men with exceptionally small and large penises, while most black men will be closer to "their" average size.

Maybe. It`s not clearly a medical condition. We say "grower" and "shower" though (or "Blutpenis" =******* penis and "Fleischpenis" = meat penis in german language) to distinguish the two different "styles", hehe.

It`s not that all black men have "showers" and all white men have "growers", but most do. From what i`ve read there is another difference between those two too. "Growers" have a far bigger spread around the average than "showers".

Assuming most black men have "showers" and most white men have "growers", this means that you will find more white men with exceptionally small and large penises, while most black men will be closer to "their" average size.
Nope.

It means that white penises can expand far more than black ones. Engorged I believe is a more precise term.

Unless I misread your comment.
What i was trying to say is that you can`t say anything about the erect size of a small flaccid grower-type penis. It may grow (engorge) to multiples of its flaccid size or only some. Shower-type penises never grow to multiples of their flaccid size, but will be bigger when erect tho.

Statistically, there will be a bigger size spread (deviation) in a group of men with "growers" than in a group of "showers", no matter what the group`s average size is. That`s what my comment was supposed to mean.

What i was trying to say is that you can`t say anything about the erect size of a small flaccid grower-type penis. It may grow (engorge) to multiples of its flaccid size or only some. Shower-type penises never grow to multiples of their flaccid size, but will be bigger when erect tho.

Statistically, there will be a bigger size spread (deviation) in a group of men with "growers" than in a group of "showers", no matter what the group`s average size is. That`s what my comment was supposed to mean.
Gotcha!

Back