So do black men really have much larger size cocks?

What are your experiences with penis sizes and race?

• White and black men's penis size is about the same.

Votes: 168 31.1%
  • Most black men are 8" or larger.

Votes: 298 55.1%
  • Most white men are under 8".

Votes: 151 27.9%

• Total voters
I go to the ymca. I see sooooooo so many tiny - I mean fucking tiny white/pink dicks.

I'm big but I really feel for my small dicked white brothers. I wish I could engage then about if

Like I said, white dicks tend to get really small while in a flaccid state. Then expand to longer sizes when erect.

That's why most woman ultimately like white guys. Its always a surprise package for them.

From our observations the black cock seems to be a bit bigger on average than I am (white man) though not exceeding so. Here is a world map of the biggest cocks by country and the men from the Congo have the largest cocks in the world. So it would seem that the descendants of black slaves from the Congo would have the advantage.
penis world map.png

From our observations the black cock seems to be a bit bigger on average than I am (white man) though not exceeding so. Here is a world map of the biggest cocks by country and the men from the Congo have the largest cocks in the world. So it would seem that the descendants of black slaves from the Congo would have the advantage.
View attachment 672924
Thumbs down. It doesnt break them down by racial types. And the website is not a reputable place for truths.

Fail.

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_Random_Findings_In_a_Study_of_Penis_Sizes_Around_the_World

A previous study found men exaggerate by anywhere from one to 1.7 inches. The danger of self-reporting is, of course, that everyone's going to lie. Even if you're a math person who drools over a good data set you're going to lie when someone asks.

This new report includes a 2010 study from New York that had men self-report, then actually measured them and compared.

Here's what they found:

Black men reported 7.9 inches and measured 6.9 (difference of -1.0 inches)...

Hispanic men reported 7.7 and measured at 6.5 (-1.2)...

Asian men reported 6.7 and measured 5.3 (-1.4)...

and white men lied the most, reporting 7.8 and measuring at 6.1 (-1.7).

(You can see the full report here.)

"Self reporting".

Anyone who has sat through a couple of lectures of a statistics 100 class would know that the data is automatically suspect.

There is no significant penis size difference between white, black or latino.

According to data from the World Health Organization Global Programme on AIDS Specification and Guidelines for Condom Procurement (1991, p 33, Table 5), assuming a normal distribution, I estimate the average white American man has a penis length of 162 mm (SD = 19) , and the average African American man has a penis length of 170 mm (SD = 19). (since 5% of black men are longer that 200 mm, and 2% of white men are, while 27% of white men have penises shorter than 151 mm, while 15% of black men do).

But small differences is the mean have huge implications at the extremes. Assuming a normal distribution, one in 3.4 million African American men would have a penis length > 264 mm, vs only one in about 30 million white men.

What about penis circumference? Once again, black men come out on top. 9% of African American men are > 150 mm, while only 5% of white American men are. Only 2% of men in either race are < 75 mm. Assuming a normal curve, that implies white American men have a mean penis circumference of 117 mm (SD = 21), while black American men have a mean penis circumference of 121 mm (SD = 23). Note the larger SD in black men; they not only have a higher mean, but more variability. This means that black men will be dramatically over-represented among the thickest penises in America, and among the ten thickest in America, 100% should be black; unless some non-black man has some kind of freak mutation.

When it comes to scrotal circumference, I don't have exact figures, but Rushton cites scholars showing that Africans exceed Europeans: Short, 1979; Ajmani, Jain & Saxena, 1985.

In our case, Axel (my wife's ex black boyfriend) had not a bigger penis than me. Nor his cock was small.
His real talent was in his great sexual experiences and his self confidence.
My cock is 17 centimeters long and it's quite fat. My wife loves it. Despite it's not small I have had some problems trying to make my wife cum in some positions.
One of the last times we dated with Axel, my wife and me had been fucking in doggy for almost half an hour. I couldn't make her finish. I don't know why but doggy is not my best position. During more than 15 years of marriage, we have just fucked in doggy 5 times.
Axel and Susie had already fucked in standing doggy before, but they had not fucked in four legs doggy. I told Susie that I was going to ask Axel to fuck her in doggy later.
Axel came at home some hours later. I told him that we had been fucking before and I had not been able to make her finish, so I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy over our bed.
I think that the simple idea of fuck with Susie in the same position with wich I had failed, some hour before, turned Axel on immediately.
When he unzipped his jean, his cock was already hard. However Susie sucked his black cock because she liked to do it.
Axel behaved like an excellent lover that day. Even when he was ready to fuck and Susie was in four legs, over our bed, waiting for his cock, he boasted saying "here comes the black dick".
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/fucking-in-doggy.23017/
He didn't need a huge dick to make Susie reach an orgasm just in a pair of minutes. His great sexual experience and the fact he was black (Susie always felt attraction by black men) were enought.
I should have asked him to cum over my face that time!

Wow! African men are 4mm larger!! A full 1/6th of an inch!!!!

You need to do better than that.

And you had better know exactly what those statistics mean because you obviously dont.

View attachment 672924
Asia needs me!!! Lol

not all black men have huge black cocks the few that stand out in front do but for the most part most black guys cock are of ave. size, hey guys think back to gym class in the shower I know you look around all guys did I did you did ,,,they were always 2 or 3 guys black and white that had nice size cock but the other 25 guys black and white had a ave. size cock later in life you join the YMCA it was always the same there too, so life is the same to some black guys have very large cocks but that can be said for the white guys too ,,,,,, my very best friend in life I grow up with him and we still hang out today had a 11 inches cock and he was white as for myself I would say I'm ave. about 7 inches cock but what I'm getting at not all guys black or white have real large cocks ,,,,,,,one other thing growing up with my friend I got just as much pussy as he did

Based on our own personal experience regarding race and size,we've found a mixture of sizes across all races really,we've played with guys of all races that are average size and we've also met men of all races with huge cocks,one thing we have noticed though since Mrs became a size queen is there are more black and white men with huge packages on swinger sites than any other race xx

Back