So do black men really have much larger size cocks?

What are your experiences with penis sizes and race?

• White and black men's penis size is about the same.

Votes: 168 31.1%
  • Most black men are 8" or larger.

Votes: 298 55.1%
  • Most white men are under 8".

Votes: 151 27.9%

• Total voters
In my experience...YES!:blackheart:I've been with dozens and dozens of men, both black and white, and the black ones are consistantly BIGGER! God bless them every one!;):qos::tree:
Either you`ve been lucky or with the wrong white guys. Statistically, about 5% (1 in 20) white men have a penis about 9 inches long, while that`s true for only 4% of black men (1 in 25)!

Merry :tree:-mas and many :cookie:s!

Lol...most of us...ALL of us...are probably what would be considered "underwhelming," lol. It's just that some women, most women, are simply too nice (WAY, too nice) to us and our egos in this regard, lols.

To our faces, i meant...

It does seem to me that you can get the impression that all black men have huge cocks based on what you see posted on web sites such as this and other sites. I think you will find that most men be them black, white, Asian would be less likely to allow their cocks to be photographed if they have less than impressive sized cocks. The opposite is true if they are well hung and they proudly display their cocks at the drop of the hat. This also could be true when it comes to the swinging lifestyle or cuckold situations where those with impressive dimensions are more likely to be participants to show off their big cocks.
That being said, it does appear that there is more evidence that black men do have slightly bigger cocks and could be attributed to their ancestors living in warmer climates where repeated "shrinkage" from exposure to cold is less of a problem. Like we have stated elsewhere, my wife's experience with black lovers seems to show that black cock size is all over the map, some no bigger than average but some quite impressive. What I have seen with my own eyes is most were bigger than me but only a few that could be considered "horse cocks".

Who fucking gives a fuck...
If you dont fuck her mind and give her good mental foreplay it doesnt matter if you have 12 inches or 2 inches....she wont like the sex

Some guys have bigger dicks than other guys...notice I didn't include race

Who fucking gives a fuck...
If you dont fuck her mind and give her good mental foreplay it doesnt matter if you have 12 inches or 2 inches....she wont like the sex

Some guys have bigger dicks than other guys...notice I didn't include race
Absolutely. It`s just natural that people are different. This is true for both men and women and any "race". It has also been reported that (penis) size is not a "major concern" for women when it comes to sexual satisfaction. We could as well just stop the discussion here. ;)

However, this is one of those ever again upcoming topics in internet forums of any focus, and there seems to be a widespread interest in it. Many men would like to know "where they stand" in the spectrum for whatever reason. i think any topic is worth being discussed as long as there is some interest.

Absolutely. It`s just natural that people are different. This is true for both men and women and any "race". It has also been reported that (penis) size is not a "major concern" for women when it comes to sexual satisfaction. We could as well just stop the discussion here. ;)

However, this is one of those ever again upcoming topics in internet forums of any focus, and there seems to be a widespread interest in it. Many men would like to know "where they stand" in the spectrum for whatever reason. i think any topic is worth being discussed as long as there is some interest.

Amen my friend,
In the big picture of things can you change your dick size? I don't think that pill has been created yet (Lol at the commercials). Can you borrow the mans cock you want to be compared to? No!

What men should be concerned with is as I stated before is good mental foreplay on a consistent basis and she mostly will be pleased sexually..unless she is a arrogant maggot, a size queen or you unfortunately have issues with erections.
Have a safe New Years freaks!!!

Either you`ve been lucky or with the wrong white guys. Statistically, about 5% (1 in 20) white men have a penis about 9 inches long, while that`s true for only 4% of black men (1 in 25)!

Merry :tree:-mas and many :cookie:s!
Sorry, i`ve made an order mistake here! Should be 0.5% (1 in 200) vs. 0.4% (1 in 250). *lol* (Based on a durex survey.)

From our observations the black cock seems to be a bit bigger on average than I am (white man) though not exceeding so. Here is a world map of the biggest cocks by country and the men from the Congo have the largest cocks in the world. So it would seem that the descendants of black slaves from the Congo would have the advantage.
View attachment 672924

Yay I'm Mexican... I was told once by a White and Indian wife that I had a big one lol... their hubbys were smaller of course. Im at 6" lenght on the ruler bone pressed that is :happy:. My width is 5" but my head is about 5.5" this lady I met on AFF kept saying "ohh fuck I can feel your head going in & out" ;) .

Back