So can we use the " N " word?

The "N" word has no place in today's society. It needs to go away, permanently. It's a racial slur regardless of who uses it.

LOL ... yeah, the guy's got a ton of heavy bricks he's carrying around for the white man ... he should just drop those bricks and make peace with himself.
Thanks 9thWonder for keeping it civil ... ;)
You got me confused with your sellout Uncle Tom boy. You outta put your banjo down because its disgusting watching him buck dance for his "massa".

No its not ok, ive never used even when the guy ask me to. I dont find that funny, sexy or even appropiate to call someone that.
With so many people that have worked to be look at as equals and then people use it in common place. If you look at the true definition color isn't mentioned :-o Chis Rock had it in one of his shows, Niggas vs Black People. Mass media plays on it to keep us at odds but that's another topic. Happy New Year!!!

I use the N word rather frequently, maybe too much. I think it makes the whole thing, the thought of white women screwing black men that much hotter, kinkier, and forbidden.

But I guess it can get over used. Reduces the effect.
I noticed when I posted something with the N word, it was changed to black man.
Also sometimes use Nergo.

I can cut back or just not use it if it's a problem, just remember where I'm coming from, not wanting to offend, just dirty sex talk. I don't even use it in regular conversation.
never use it sexually or any way... I would be very offened

I use the N word rather frequently, maybe too much. I think it makes the whole thing, the thought of white women screwing black men that much hotter, kinkier, and forbidden.

But I guess it can get over used. Reduces the effect.
I noticed when I posted something with the N word, it was changed to black man.
Also sometimes use Nergo.

I can cut back or just not use it if it's a problem, just remember where I'm coming from, not wanting to offend, just dirty sex talk. I don't even use it in regular conversation.
I don't like the N word. Our ******* is biracial which makes the word even worse.

We don't use it. But I've heard guys say it in the presence of Mrs O.

Usually in the context of "hey baby would you like some of this ____ dick"

What's she supposed to say to that?

We don't use it. But I've heard guys say it in the presence of Mrs O.

Usually in the context of "hey baby would you like some of this ____ dick"

What's she supposed to say to that?

How about "What in the fuck does that mean." What does it mean when the adjective black man is used to describe the noun dick. Not going to rant, but it's dumb *******. I guess it's taking the fetish to the extreme. Is it ok if the brother fucking the wife or GF to call him a cracker, or tell him that he is a privileged bastard who pretty much has stolen and killed his way to the status quo? Too political. Well then so is black man dick. That's said, I'm sure many black dudes on here don't care. Maybe they get back by fucking harder or more rough or just reveling in fucking the white chick...eveyone is happy.

How about "What in the fuck does that mean." What does it mean when the adjective black man is used to describe the noun dick. Not going to rant, but it's dumb *******. I guess it's taking the fetish to the extreme. Is it ok if the brother fucking the wife or GF to call him a cracker, or tell him that he is a privileged bastard who pretty much has stolen and killed his way to the status quo? Too political. Well then so is black man dick. That's said, I'm sure many black dudes on here don't care. Maybe they get back by fucking harder or more rough or just reveling in fucking the white chick...eveyone is happy.

I meant to say..what does it mean when the adjective black man is used with the noun dick lol

My wife has a friend whose black lover loves to use the N word "N cock" when he fucks her, and she is also turned on by it. I don't feel that I can judge them because of what they say to each other privately.

But if anyone called my ******* N I would be FURIOUS!

So interesting the range of opinions and expereinces! Personally I never use it unless the guy I'm with likes me to say it in a sexual context. I'd also never assume it's ok from one man to the next or from one situation to the next. It's such a highly charged environment we're in.

That all being said, when I do use it. Wow... it's like the aggressiveness gets ratcheted up. Probably the same for other girls I'm sure.

Last edited:
Back