So can we use the " N " word?

I don't think we as whites should ever use the N word. I can't see a problem with the black guys using it if they want but we are just not allowed to say it. If it is ever used by us I feel we should endure some type of punishment for saying it and I feel that should be determined by the black man as to whatever he feels would be appropriate punishment for us to have to do to pay for saying it.

I never say it now anyway. Not that I never have said it because I have and I wouldn't have a problem being punished now for the times I have said it before. There you go guys, I just opened that door and I have no clue whether it will be walked through or not.

that word is ok for african americans that wanna use it between one another but for me theres no fuckin way id ever say that word. After all tha hateful ******* that has gone down in tha past, suffering we cant imagine theres no freakin way id ever say it!!!

guys i know a lot of you use it with eachother, heaps of ya'll do, why is that??? homies use it with eachother n *******. Why?

I don't like the idea of using the N word, I like the idea of my wife having the freedom of some strange now and again, and it being a black man makes it more exciting. However I don't think the use of the N word is ever needed. I think white and black both need to get above that word.

Fuck yeah you're going to use the N word when you fuck me because I'm going to insist that you do. Race play is a must in the bedroom with me. I just read all that black power ******* and how you must be unintelligent to do this. I love myself trust me but in the bedroom ******* goes to another level with me and the white chick that I'm pounding. "black man dick" "black man cock" "you white cracker bitch" "piece of ******* white bitch". Etc. Is the norm for me. And fuck whoever don't like it.

I didn't say "black man dick" or "black man cock". You must can't use the N word here. So replace "black man dick" in that post with N****R dick

Fuck yeah you're going to use the N word when you fuck me because I'm going to insist that you do. Race play is a must in the bedroom with me. I just read all that black power ******* and how you must be unintelligent to do this. I love myself trust me but in the bedroom ******* goes to another level with me and the white chick that I'm pounding. "black man dick" "black man cock" "you white cracker bitch" "piece of ******* white bitch". Etc. Is the norm for me. And fuck whoever don't like it.

Thats the way I feel, I want to see them go totally wild and fuck the ******* out of each other and say it.

I've used the word in forums, but I stopped because I'm white and it upset most people, but I meant it as just dirty sex talk not a racial slur.

As someone mused, the use of the “N” word was coined by white men during the slave period which in itself is quite repugnant. That said I have used the N word when around very good friends, now does that make me unintelligent, most certainly not.
If during sex I was called the “N” word by a white lady, it would absurd not to be offended which such behaviour and will make it abundantly clear were the boundaries are when it comes to using colourful language as has been alluded to already.

Thats the way I feel, I want to see them go totally wild and fuck the ******* out of each other and say it.

I've used the word in forums, but I stopped because I'm white and it upset most people, but I meant it as just dirty sex talk not a racial slur.
With all due respect and this may sound hypocritical but I do not want to hear it from a white guy. I'm sure you didn't mean as a slur but your a man. Now the woman can have at it all day because it gets me off and I'm going to call her names. Totally different if you say it

As someone mused, the use of the “N” word was coined by white men during the slave period which in itself is quite repugnant. That said I have used the N word when around very good friends, now does that make me unintelligent, most certainly not.
If during sex I was called the “N” word by a white lady, it would absurd not to be offended which such behaviour and will make it abundantly clear were the boundaries are when it comes to using colourful language as has been alluded to already.
I'm with you and everything you and everyone here is saying. Outside of the bed then its a no-no but inside those bedroom walls its ging down. I'm into taboo and a white chick saying the N word, there's nothing more taboo then that. I tell or make them say it its not like they are just halling of disrespecting me. It gets me extra harder and I get off extra harder. More power to you and everyother black dude that's not into that.

With all due respect and this may sound hypocritical but I do not want to hear it from a white guy. I'm sure you didn't mean as a slur but your a man. Now the woman can have at it all day because it gets me off and I'm going to call her names. Totally different if you say it

Thats why I stopped using the word because it pissed most people off, I was using it as dirty talk (kind of like using the word slut in a sexual context, but in a general sense, not about a specific person) but they thought I meant it as a racial slur so I stopped using it.

Say whatever the hell you want to say. Is it wise or sensible to speak using racial slurs as part of your working vocabulary? That is the other side of things that you are a person must decide.

As an adult you will have to cop to the reaction from others and how they view you.How you express yourself is a part of that.

Context cannot even be stated enough. When a white women says that to her black lover as they are fucking and they both love that dirty talk... So be it. They are consenting adults.Some white women and black men go for that, some do not.

I have used the N word with black women in bed. Ones who liked that sort of filthy talk. Obvious that took some calibration on my part to know she was open to that. By "calibration" I mean when one said "Fuck his n***** pussy with your big white cock!" I took the hint and followed the lady's lead. LOL! Both in fucking her and reciprocating with that racially charged dirty talk. That was between us.

Know your lover's limits (like with BDSM or piss play or something more extreme then normal sex) and stay within them. Outside of the bedroom, do people need to be told not to hurl racial slurs about unless they are seeking trouble? Does it need to be reminded? Really? I think that is plain to know.

If a non black man or woman says that slur to a black person in virtually any other setting, conflict (not necessarily violence however) would follow. This is obvious.If only to have others think less of you, that would make conflict an outcome of that way of speaking with others.

I agree that when blacks say it to each other in public, that is not making them well received in the eyes of myself nor most others about. Sort of how one might view some stereotypical hillbilly white hick with bad grammar and rambling speech. Not one at the top of the intellectual pyramid. It is the black version in that case. Then again, I really don't care. As I said, others are adults and free to be as they are and speak how they want to.

How do others see those black men who freely hurl the N word about? Go ask them. I Speak for myself.

Another side of matters is to not become too empowered nor belittled by words or titles. Expression from others has the power you allow it to have.

Like the early 90s bullshit of taking lower class workers and giving them fancy titles. That did not get them a raise, better training and skills nor opportunity to move up socially. Still the janitor making $14k a year and going nowhere was now a 'satiation engineer'... Still making $14k and not going anywhere. So what of words?

I know people of all races who would fall to shreds if called a radical slur. I know more who would pity you if you needed to hurl those type of intended hurtful words.

I won't tell you to not get a tattoo if you want one. If your tat sucks... That is your problem.

I won't tell you what not to say. You are taking the fallout (how you are assessed by others, conflicts made, people offended etc) from your choice of speech after all....

I don't like it and don't use it. If a woman uses it around me her ass is going out the door never to return. Some people think it's funny or cool. It neither, it derogatory and has no place in the modern lexicon

Back