So can we use the " N " word?

So interesting the range of opinions and expereinces! Personally I never use it unless the guy I'm with likes me to say it in a sexual context. I'd also never assume it's ok from one man to the next or from one situation to the next. It's such a highly charged environment we're in.
You're right, what's ok in one situation doesn't have to be it in another situation.

So interesting the range of opinions and expereinces! Personally I never use it unless the guy I'm with likes me to say it in a sexual context. I'd also never assume it's ok from one man to the next or from one situation to the next. It's such a highly charged environment we're in.

That all being said, when I do use it. Wow... it's like the aggressiveness gets ratcheted up. Probably the same for other girls I'm sure.
You always find the right words!

The N word is a slave word that the white slave master called the black man, when the unintelligent black males use it and then go further and say there claiming it there as foolish as the slave masters. It was a put down word and we must not forget our roots and not claim the negatives of it.There is no African heritage in the N word at all, its a white man word.

Be black & proud

Yeah, no doubt. When the bullets start flyin', the preferred terminology is "African-Americans" and "People of Color."

Last edited:
It's unfortunate and lazy. Black people shouldn't use it and white people DAMN SURE SHOULD NEVER USE IT.
The great comedian Richard Pryor stopped using it back in 1979 because when he went to Africa "nobody used it, because there weren't any n****s.."

That word was coopted by the black community as a way to LESSEN the damage done to our psyche, not to marginalize it. A mental defense mechanism In the same vein as the Stockholm Syndrome.

As a black man who grew up during the golden era of rap/hip-hop and hearing it my entire life, it's just an unfortunate turn of events.

White ******* are simply copying black guys because they think it's cool.
Foreign ******* say it because they hear black Americans say it.

Overall it's not a discussion for a sex forum.

I'm sure Jews don't sit around debating the proper use of k*ke.

Asians don't ask non-Asians their feelings about g*ok and ch*nks.

To even ask this is disrespectful.

Last edited:

That all being said, when I do use it. Wow... it's like the aggressiveness gets ratcheted up. Probably the same for other girls I'm sure.
YOU SHOULD NEVER USE IT.

First of all, i don't care how cute you are and what your so called 'black Daddy' tells you....you have ZERO context of the history of the N-Word or the historical damage it's done to a group of people. So check your little fantasy at the door

Your experience with black men is so ridiculously limited, in a subtle way you are lampooning what it means to be with a black guy.

In real life, I grew up with white girls from the hood who hung out with black people, dated black guys, etc... Even they had enough sense to know if they said that out loud they would get chin-checked in a heart beat

Don't let TV and social conditioning fool you into thinking it's cool on any level.

Last edited:
We never use the "N" word because we have too much respect for our black friends. I have been called a "N" whore or slut hundreds of times by black guys and it doesn't bother me because I believe that is what I am.
P

That's because they are ignorant and uneducated morons.

Ya know, I wouldn't be so quick to call someone uneducated and moronic just because they do ******* you dont like or agree with. Ignorant just means that you dont know something....and everyone is ignorant about something. While I have divested myself from the use of that word, I also know brothas who still use it that are quite intelligent and educated both academically and otherwise....its a choice that one makes on how the speak and how they act.

First of all, i don't care how cute you are and what your so called 'black Daddy' tells you....you have ZERO context of the history of the N-Word or the historical damage it's done to a group of people. So check your little fantasy at the door

Your experience with black men is so ridiculously limited, in a subtle way you are lampooning what it means to be with a black guy.

In real life, I grew up with white girls from the hood who hung out with black people, dated black guys, etc... Even they had enough sense to know if they said that out loud they would get chin-checked in a heart beat

Don't let TV and social conditioning fool you into thinking it's cool on any level.
And then Samantha P turned out to be a dude using stolen pics :LOL:

Back