SMALL PENIS PICTURES

Its not an excuse, he wakes up totally wired at 3am and usually has a raging boner. He will roll around all night otherwise, so he masturbates to put himself back to sleep. He said its been like that since he first started masturbating 40 years ago, so its just a pattern that he's lived with all his life. To be honest, if he's awake, it will 9 times out of 10 wake me as well, so he has a 'wanky blanky' under his pillow, wakes up, reaches for it, cums in it, then falls back to sleep :)
It may be a habit, but habits are psychological and can be corrected. More seriously, waking up nightly can be a sign of other medical problems. If he is overweight or snores, it may be symptomatic of sleep apnea which is a potentially dangerous health condition. I recommend a sleep study done by your doctor. This can lead to a stroke, heart attack and affecting his waking health and lifestyle as well.

I agree, I'm far from a man.def a bitch to be used n humiliated. I've asked for humiliation and being outed, I got what I am asking for. My manhood s been crushed. Then seeing all these fine white girls w bbc BFS. You know it's cock size. I try n be as sissy as possible. I only wear panties, shave legs, armpits, shave my clit, wear pink ankle socks. When I'm home she makes me w ear skirts or femalejogging pants, bra, pink shirt, makeup. She calls me samantha. I told her I wanted to get a queen of spades tat over my clit. She agreed. Her friend is coming nxt weekend to do it. She also wants me to get a "black owned" tramp stamp. She bought me a few shirts , one says black owned sissy. One says I love black dick. Another says I have a.baby sized cock. She had that made, I wore it to the bar a few times. Thank God bbc exists.

I agree, I'm far from a man.def a bitch to be used n humiliated. I've asked for humiliation and being outed, I got what I am asking for. My manhood s been crushed. Then seeing all these fine white girls w bbc BFS. You know it's cock size. I try n be as sissy as possible. I only wear panties, shave legs, armpits, shave my clit, wear pink ankle socks. When I'm home she makes me w ear skirts or femalejogging pants, bra, pink shirt, makeup. She calls me samantha. I told her I wanted to get a queen of spades tat over my clit. She agreed. Her friend is coming nxt weekend to do it. She also wants me to get a "black owned" tramp stamp. She bought me a few shirts , one says black owned sissy. One says I love black dick. Another says I have a.baby sized cock. She had that made, I wore it to the bar a few times. Thank God bbc exists.
suffer whiteboy....!!!....its PAYBACK....!:qos:

20180304_103759-jpg.1741722

suffer whiteboy....!!!....its PAYBACK....!:qos:
Oh I'm not suffering, I'm glad. It's payback I know..and it's white girls learning that it's just not rumors. Black dicks are bigger, and almost all white girls I know say ,if they haven't yet, have wanted too or thought bout it. I tell them go for it..you deserve to have a dick that can get you off. I've seen so many black guys w white girls at my work, it out numbers white couple for sure. Fine ass white girls too, and I usually think of that girls first night, how it changed her life. My tiny white dick cums in my panties thinking of how dirty she prob is for him..I seen one girl holding her cart handle, bending over and rubbing herself on her black bfs dick. I can admit it, my dick is tiny, I'm too small to even get in a girl, I wanted it this way bc I think that black dick belongs in white women . It's what the white girls want . I don't deserve to , nor ever have, to fuck any white girl. Even before shrinking it, the few times I had sex, 4 different girls, each one said, eventually that my cock was small. Even in HS, the wo got around I wouldn't shower w the other guys. Bc my dick was tiny. Esp the black guys wre 4-6 inches bigger. I came to my locker and found some panties w a note from a few girls, said these may fit you a 'little' better,we all know. I was embarrassed, but excited that the girls knew. I put them on then. Girls gifggled at me all the time. When I got my first girl in HS,she ended up telling alot off the girls that I was to small, I am glad I'vehad several girls I've dated go black. The one in ga, she said I'll do it for the guy was 8 inches and thick. He was from Kentucky. I paid for his gas to come down.when he had her bent over and put it in, her moans,omg,I knew it was over. She came 5-7 times,squirting even. She thanked me for finally thinking of her needs. She left me a few months later for a black guy, though in those few months she cheated alot. She now has 3 ******* and is married to him. I know most racism comes from the fact that black dicks are bigger, and white men were worried the truth would come out, well it has. I ve had at least 60 girls in the last 6 months tell me I've got the tiniest cock they ever seen. Usually amazed at how small. I've been called baby dick so much, one girl found a chart,of dick size and growth. I was at 6 m to a year. I love being outed and encouraging white girls to go black, it's the only way you'll get off.

Back