SMALL PENIS PICTURES

Its not an excuse, he wakes up totally wired at 3am and usually has a raging boner. He will roll around all night otherwise, so he masturbates to put himself back to sleep. He said its been like that since he first started masturbating 40 years ago, so its just a pattern that he's lived with all his life. To be honest, if he's awake, it will 9 times out of 10 wake me as well, so he has a 'wanky blanky' under his pillow, wakes up, reaches for it, cums in it, then falls back to sleep :)
It may be a habit, but habits are psychological and can be corrected. More seriously, waking up nightly can be a sign of other medical problems. If he is overweight or snores, it may be symptomatic of sleep apnea which is a potentially dangerous health condition. I recommend a sleep study done by your doctor. This can lead to a stroke, heart attack and affecting his waking health and lifestyle as well.

I agree, I'm far from a man.def a bitch to be used n humiliated. I've asked for humiliation and being outed, I got what I am asking for. My manhood s been crushed. Then seeing all these fine white girls w bbc BFS. You know it's cock size. I try n be as sissy as possible. I only wear panties, shave legs, armpits, shave my clit, wear pink ankle socks. When I'm home she makes me w ear skirts or femalejogging pants, bra, pink shirt, makeup. She calls me samantha. I told her I wanted to get a queen of spades tat over my clit. She agreed. Her friend is coming nxt weekend to do it. She also wants me to get a "black owned" tramp stamp. She bought me a few shirts , one says black owned sissy. One says I love black dick. Another says I have a.baby sized cock. She had that made, I wore it to the bar a few times. Thank God bbc exists.

I agree, I'm far from a man.def a bitch to be used n humiliated. I've asked for humiliation and being outed, I got what I am asking for. My manhood s been crushed. Then seeing all these fine white girls w bbc BFS. You know it's cock size. I try n be as sissy as possible. I only wear panties, shave legs, armpits, shave my clit, wear pink ankle socks. When I'm home she makes me w ear skirts or femalejogging pants, bra, pink shirt, makeup. She calls me samantha. I told her I wanted to get a queen of spades tat over my clit. She agreed. Her friend is coming nxt weekend to do it. She also wants me to get a "black owned" tramp stamp. She bought me a few shirts , one says black owned sissy. One says I love black dick. Another says I have a.baby sized cock. She had that made, I wore it to the bar a few times. Thank God bbc exists.
suffer whiteboy....!!!....its PAYBACK....!:qos:

20180304_103759-jpg.1741722

Back