SMALL PENIS PICTURES

We do have a couple, but as you said, just need to find the right one. Yes, he is very small, and he's allowed to masturbate as much as he wants, as long as i'm present and aware of all his ejaculations. Its more to prevent his erections throughout the day and even at night. He constantly wakes up with erections and has to masturbate to get rid of it so he can get back to sleep, otherwise he's up half the night wide awake with a hard on. With a cage, if he can prevent the erection, its much less of a problem for him.
He has to masturbate to get back to sleep? Men get an erection on average 7 times a night. If you choose to indulge his masturbation, that is your choice, but saying "he has to masturbate" is an excuse.

He has to masturbate to get back to sleep? Men get an erection on average 7 times a night. If you choose to indulge his masturbation, that is your choice, but saying "he has to masturbate" is an excuse.
Its not an excuse, he wakes up totally wired at 3am and usually has a raging boner. He will roll around all night otherwise, so he masturbates to put himself back to sleep. He said its been like that since he first started masturbating 40 years ago, so its just a pattern that he's lived with all his life. To be honest, if he's awake, it will 9 times out of 10 wake me as well, so he has a 'wanky blanky' under his pillow, wakes up, reaches for it, cums in it, then falls back to sleep :)

Last edited:
Its not an excuse, he wakes up totally wired at 3am and usually has a raging boner. He will roll around all night otherwise, so he masturbates to put himself back to sleep. He said its been like that since he first started masturbating 40 years ago, so its just a pattern that he's lived with all his life. To be honest, if he's awake, it will 9 times out of 10 wake me as well, so he has a 'wanky blanky' under his pillow, wakes up, reaches for it, cuts in it, then falls back to sleep :)

Great response to a not so nice post. Sounds to me like it works out and you both are fine with it, good for you. Everybody is different and its our differences that make things interesting.

Back