SMALL PENIS PICTURES

A teeny tiny black dick, that I could swallow in one mouthful and I would, too. Tell us do you consider yourself a submissive sissy because you have a small dick or a dominant bull because you are Black? Or something else altogether?
I’m a sub bottom guy. Love being fucked by big black cock while they talk dirty to me. Lot of them tell me I don’t have a dick I have a big clit.

Ok, might have a look on Amazon. Can you roughly remember what it cost?
$25.00 it was cheap and it has been a good one. I like the key system and the cage is well made. Very comfortable. I have tried several including more expensive ones like the holy trainer and so far this has been my favorite.

Your husband has a very small dick and if he is not already in chastity he will certainly benefit from it.
We do have a couple, but as you said, just need to find the right one. Yes, he is very small, and he's allowed to masturbate as much as he wants, as long as i'm present and aware of all his ejaculations. Its more to prevent his erections throughout the day and even at night. He constantly wakes up with erections and has to masturbate to get rid of it so he can get back to sleep, otherwise he's up half the night wide awake with a hard on. With a cage, if he can prevent the erection, its much less of a problem for him.

Back