SMALL PENIS PICTURES

i dont say all this just to speak it. ive learned my lesson about myself. IF i would have accepted it earlier my life and her life would have been much much better. i failed her. i filed our marriage, but what else can i say. i loved her very very much. to stupid to understand my ego feelings about being a "man"... lol dumb me..
don't beat yourself up.......................

don't beat yourself up.......................
Agree, living as a cuckold or a sissy takes a lot of mental conditioning, as you are somewhat rewiring millions of years of evolution, but once you learn to accept it and discover its the real you, like i have, i've never looked back. I am on this site to be with and talk to others who have travelled this journey. Just thank God for the internet, in the early 90's when I was trying to understand it, who i was, there was no info or people to talk to about it. I thought i was the only man who had a small cock, suffered premature ejaculation etc. and struggled to deal with it. While all my friends were out getting laid, i was at home continuously jerking off. Even if you were lucky to get laid, you couldn't even purchase small condoms back then, not too sure they even made them.

So, i wouldn't worry about what societies expectation of what a man is, you are still a male, with a working penis, you just use it differently to the mainstream.

I have always lived by the mantra: The truth will set you free. It has for me :)

Last edited:
Back