SMALL PENIS PICTURES

Yes that’s exactly what you need! Be honest to her and yourself. I guarantee she would be happy to hear it. You both start living your life finally, the way you should be

My better judgement said not to follow your advice but being aroused by your attention I opened up to my wife. Since she knows about & has encouraged my panty wearing I did not think this would be shocking news. Her first reaction was why would anyone want a smaller dick, I already struggled to give her any satisfaction with it. I pointed out she enjoyed teasing me & knew it excited me when she left me denied & frustrated. She countered that maybe that wasn't as satisfying for her. I brought up taking the next step in our black fantasy & she again told me she just did not think she was ready. She became a bit angry & said she thought maybe I was really gay. She thought maybe I just wanted to see her with a black man because he was what I really wanted. I tried to explain how the idea of cuckolding & submissiveness turned me on but it did not mean I was gay however she was not in a mood to discuss it. Maybe I feel some relief admitting some things I didn't realize I was covering up but it may take more time to see how my wife processes it.

My better judgement said not to follow your advice but being aroused by your attention I opened up to my wife. Since she knows about & has encouraged my panty wearing I did not think this would be shocking news. Her first reaction was why would anyone want a smaller dick, I already struggled to give her any satisfaction with it. I pointed out she enjoyed teasing me & knew it excited me when she left me denied & frustrated. She countered that maybe that wasn't as satisfying for her. I brought up taking the next step in our black fantasy & she again told me she just did not think she was ready. She became a bit angry & said she thought maybe I was really gay. She thought maybe I just wanted to see her with a black man because he was what I really wanted. I tried to explain how the idea of cuckolding & submissiveness turned me on but it did not mean I was gay however she was not in a mood to discuss it. Maybe I feel some relief admitting some things I didn't realize I was covering up but it may take more time to see how my wife processes it.

good luck
let her know that your main interest is in seeing her truly satisfied.
if you lucky - your fantasy - may become true - but be careful what you wish for...lol

I'm 2" soft sometimes smaller depending on the weather. Im at 6" x 5" hard.

Attachments

• 20180603_173133.jpg
    20180603_173133.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 20180603_172549.jpg
    20180603_172549.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20180602_210835.jpg
    20180602_210835.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180603_173824.jpg
    20180603_173824.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180603_173935.jpg
    20180603_173935.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 26
My better judgement said not to follow your advice but being aroused by your attention I opened up to my wife. Since she knows about & has encouraged my panty wearing I did not think this would be shocking news. .... She became a bit angry & said she thought maybe I was really gay. She thought maybe I just wanted to see her with a black man because he was what I really wanted. I tried to explain how the idea of cuckolding & submissiveness turned me on but it did not mean I was gay however she was not in a mood to discuss it. Maybe I feel some relief admitting some things I didn't realize I was covering up but it may take more time to see how my wife processes it.
No, unfortunately, our significant others may not share our fantasies. You are an example of where things may easily turn out different than how we imagine them. Proceed with caution, my friends.

Your peepee is really small!! you ever get any pussy with a cock so little?
A black mans left nut is bigger than that white mans entire cock and balls, and my dicks not much bigger as you can see, My wife would never allow me to forget how small and unsatisfying my white peepee was compared to black cock. What do you think?

Attachments

• small pic 3.jpg
    small pic 3.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 30
  • smallpic 2.jpg
    smallpic 2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Once the Black World Order establishes strict breeding controls on inferior races, designed to propagate only the most suitable slaves for Black Masters, this fine example will become the new normal for whitebois everywhere. With white fertility and testosterone levels dropping as fast as they are already, it will won't take long to reduce our current 5" average down to a micro standard. Small penised men have prostates that are more easily stimulated by anal penetration too, so everybody wins when whitey is feminized.
That's the way to thibk

Once the Black World Order establishes strict breeding controls on inferior races, designed to propagate only the most suitable slaves for Black Masters, this fine example will become the new normal for whitebois everywhere. With white fertility and testosterone levels dropping as fast as they are already, it will won't take long to reduce our current 5" average down to a micro standard. Small penised men have prostates that are more easily stimulated by anal penetration too, so everybody wins when whitey is feminized.
That's the way to think!

Back