"Shout out" to white women and couples over 50

Just to say that I am among of number of black men who find pleasing you very sexy, and I want to thank all those who have posted pictures, comments, videos of women in this age group.

There have been a number of very useful podcasts such as "the stag stable" and "the keys and anklets" podcast by Michael C, which form useful tools for any man in the Scene to raise the level of his play. It would be the next step to see a dating app, or specific means of linking interested men to women in that age range. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Just to say that I am among of number of black men who find pleasing you very sexy, and I want to thank all those who have posted pictures, comments, videos of women in this age group.

There have been a number of very useful podcasts such as "the stag stable" and "the keys and anklets" podcast by Michael C, which form useful tools for any man in the Scene to raise the level of his play. It would be the next step to see a dating app, or specific means of linking interested men to women in that age range. Anyway, thanks for reading.
Love to find a place in pa to take my mature wife in hopes of getting her seduced by bbc

:lips:

Back