Seeking Couples New to Cuckolding for Research Project

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
For those of you who don't already know me, my name is Michael C and I host the Keys and Anklets Podcast which deals with many things related to the wife centric lifestyle (hotwifing, cuckolding.stag/vixen et al). I'm currently working on a project and I am looking to hear from couples who are just starting out on their cuckold journey. By just starting out I'm talking about those who are new to cuckolding. You can be making the transition from swinging or hotwifing but your cuckolding experiences are extremely limited. If this describes your own situation and you're open to talking about it (talking to me personally, not on the podcast), please feel free to reach out via DM. Thank you.

For those of you who don't already know me, my name is Michael C and I host the Keys and Anklets Podcast which deals with many things related to the wife centric lifestyle (hotwifing, cuckolding.stag/vixen et al). I'm currently working on a project and I am looking to hear from couples who are just starting out on their cuckold journey. By just starting out I'm talking about those who are new to cuckolding. You can be making the transition from swinging or hotwifing but your cuckolding experiences are extremely limited. If this describes your own situation and you're open to talking about it (talking to me personally, not on the podcast), please feel free to reach out via DM. Thank you.
Hey. Love to reconnect

We are so new we have only fantasized, toys, movies, etc. but hesitant on the real thing so far. Wife has a very specific island guy fetish, so we're taking our time. I (husband) do enjoy your podcast....

Love the podcast!! Husband and I listen often!

Para aquellos de ustedes que aún no me conocen, mi nombre es Michael C y soy el presentador del Podcast Keys and Anklets que trata sobre muchas cosas relacionadas con el estilo de vida centrado en la esposa (hotwifing, cuckolding.stag/vixen et al). Actualmente estoy trabajando en un proyecto y estoy buscando saber de parejas que recién están comenzando su viaje como cornudos. Al empezar me refiero a aquellos que ******* nuevos en el mundo de los cuernos. Puedes estar haciendo la transición del swinging o el hotwifing, pero tus experiencias con los cuernos ******* extremadamente limitadas. Si esto describe su propia situación y está dispuesto a hablar de ello (hablando conmigo personalmente, no en el podcast), no dude en comunicarse con nosotros a través de DM. Gracias.
de cero estamos
solo fantasia dentro de las sabanas afuera no hemos dado el gran salto.

Michael, We listen to your podcast and enjoy it!
We are also experienced and have hit a little lull since Covid. If you are interested in talking with an experienced and mature couple please DM

Back