Is there any woman whose opinion about the cuckolding lifestyle has changed from negative to positive?

Nicebull

Male
From
Germany
I listened to a podcast where the wife hated the idea of cuckolding and resisted her husband's suggestion for several years. She thought that she was completely sexually satisfied with her husband. But once she started the cuckold lifestyle, she realized that she had become even more sexually satisfied and happier. She feels regret for not starting the cuckold lifestyle earlier. How many women are like that? Is the perception of complete sexual satisfaction from her husband before the cuckold lifestyle journey false?

Yes
My husband spent many years trying to get me to have sex with a much better endowed black guy than himself.
He brought home interracial films and black realistic Dildos and vibrators , which we would use while watching the interracial films.
I would openly tell him how good the black cock felt deep in my pussy , or we would sit opposite each other with me masturbating my clit on ether a black Dildo or vibrator or my fingers telling him how good my black cock dildo felt fucking my cunt while he sat watching me wanking himself.
Then after many years of refusing to take a real black cock fucking me , we had been to a friends party where I was slowly seduced by her uncle. an older black guy who eventually fucked me later that evening. With his black cock being nearly twice the size of my husbands white little cock.
I had never experienced sex like it before with his much larger black cock penetrating me deeper and harder than I had ever been penetrated before, from that first time I became addicted to black cocks . It totally changed my sexual feelings on cuckolding.
My husband and I are both now addicted to the interracial cuckolding lifestyle.

Last edited:
Yes
My husband spent many years trying to get me to have sex with a much better endowed black guy than himself.
He brought home interracial films and black realistic Dildos and vibrators , which we would use while watching the interracial films.
I would openly tell him how good the black cock felt deep in my pussy , or we would sit opposite each other with me masturbating on ether a black Dildo or vibrator telling him how good my black cock felt fucking my cunt while he sat watching me wanking himself.
Then after many years of refusing to take a real black cock fucking me , we had been to a friends party where I was slowly seduced by an older black guy who fucked me later that evening. With his black penis being nearly twice the size of my husbands white penis.
I had never experienced sex like it before, from that first time I became addicted to black cocks . It totally changed my sexual feelings on cuckolding.
My husband and I are both now addicted to the interracial cuckolding lifestyle.
I wonder how many wives this happens to that did not think they would care to do it? I am sure it’s not for everyone but it’s a thrill to hear when a wife is changed by her first time. Most all of us cuckolds hold high reguard for whites wives that go black. There very special to us.

Oh he’s…it’s all in how it’s framed. Wives tell us what to do every day. Yeah, hah! This is just a sexuLtion of it. Don’t use the word cuckolding at first. Just use goddess.

The needs of the few-bring out the yearnings of many.When one judges a man-they end up whether they meant to or not-judging a culture really.As well as the Creator for that culture.

I listened to a podcast where the wife hated the idea of cuckolding and resisted her husband's suggestion for several years. She thought that she was completely sexually satisfied with her husband. But once she started the cuckold lifestyle, she realized that she had become even more sexually satisfied and happier. She feels regret for not starting the cuckold lifestyle earlier. How many women are like that? Is the perception of complete sexual satisfaction from her husband before the cuckold lifestyle journey false?
My wife and I had never heard of the term nor meaning of cuckolding until about 5 - 6 years ago. I guess we knew what we wanted but not the name for it.
My wife had allot of 'experience' while at university, including a few black guys. After graduating she was busy building her career, marrying and raising our k*d.
She told me of her wild university days before we married and I always wondered if she missed it. Can't remember how it started but it has evolved and she knows what she wants.

Reactions: wit
I seem to be open to answering a lot of these kinds of posts today, lol. I don't think we live a "lifestyle" so much as we went through a phase where we BOTH opened up to sexual adventures and long-held fantasies and finally acted on some of them.

We haven't played outside the marriage since the pandemic, but I guess I would be open to doing so again in the right circumstances. Would those circumstances make my husband a cuckold? Yes, technically they would. But as I've written here before, that doesn't mean I'm interested in demeaning him with it.

My wife fought me for many, many years before giving in. She confesses now she gave in because i wore her down and she wasn’t even really into it, wanted to just go ahead and please me thinking it would be a one and done thing and neither of us would like it that much but my constant pleading finally won her over. When she set something up that first time and we went and did it, both so nervous we were nauseous…the high, excitement, thrill, energy, everything about it was so positive, we were both hooked forever. That first time now was close to 20 years ago, my how time flies and we’ve determined for us, for our relationship, it’s who we are and what we enjoy together as a couple. She loves to fuck and be fucked by others and i absolutely love watching. She even says now, if she could go back in time knowing how well this has worked for us and if anything its been an enhancement for an already great loving relationship, she said she would have listened to me sooner and even said she would have walked down the aisle to marry me if she could go back, someone else’s cum in her pussy soaking her panties at the alter and cum on her breath had she known what a cuckold i was and how it could work for us, the way it just does.

Back