The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

Emotions may arise, and that's okay. Most cuckold husbands enter the lifestyle already knowing and accepting this possibility. The woman may fall in love with the bull, it is very possible. But a woman who gets support from her husband despite having an intense love life with her bull will literally be in heaven. If she uses her husband as the financier of many things she experiences with her bull, why should she give up on her husband?
Oo my I never think about that way before

Yes I have mentioned this many times! As long as the cuck husband respects all his wife's sexual needs and gives unconditional support to his wife in her lifestyle, why should his wife leave him? The fact that a woman falls in love with a bull does not change this. And many Bull do not want a married woman with whom they are in a serious relationship to get rid of her husband, as long as her husband supports her in everything. For women, everything is perfect. She lives a fulfilling life with her lover and continues to use the opportunities her husband offers her
Absolutely. Ideal relationship. And lucky white husband who gets to be totally and completely subservient to both

It's been my experience that a true "Bull" is not interested in a wife after she leaves her husband. The whole thrill of being a bull is fuckin another guy's wife and hopefully getting her to do things she doesn't do with him. The ultimate cuckolding is to have a wife leave her husband, fuck her a few more times and send him pics of it so he knows your plowing that ass, then dump her and move on to the next married lady.
Bulls shouldn't be with one woman, and they definitely shouldn't fuck single women.
Just my opinion.

It's been my experience that a true "Bull" is not interested in a wife after she leaves her husband. The whole thrill of being a bull is fuckin another guy's wife and hopefully getting her to do things she doesn't do with him. The ultimate cuckolding is to have a wife leave her husband, fuck her a few more times and send him pics of it so he knows your plowing that ass, then dump her and move on to the next married lady.
Bulls shouldn't be with one woman, and they definitely shouldn't fuck single women.
Just my opinion.
I agreed with everything until I saw the part about not being able to fuck single women lol

I wasn't married to her, but my ex-GF was at least talking to me. She finally had sex with her first black guy about a month and a half ago, and now, she has ghosted me, and doesn't respond to my messages. I wish I knew what was happening, if she's getting fucked regularly by him. I'm sad about it, but also turned on by it.

Most black men prefer relationships with white married women precisely in order to relieve themselves of responsibility, so even if a white woman falls in love with them, most often they end the relationship because they initially treat them as a sperm receptacle...
I think this is probably on the money, though I’d say it’s for all men in general.

Anecdotally, it’s what happened with my ex wife, as she intentionally got pregnant with the black guy she was cheating with (was off BC for a month switching to another implant and I was in condoms during that time as I didn’t want to risk it). He didn’t want her moving in (she misjudged the situation and thought he’d welcome her since she was carrying his baby and was offering to leave me for him) so she tried to set me up and make me think it was mine for a brief time (1 week) but then ended up aborting and claiming it was a miscarriage. The unfortunate thing is that likely in the middle of her cheating timeframe, I opened up to her about my IR kink and curiosity of cuck/mfm threesomes but she shot me down saying it was gross. It may have been deflection, but there was an opportunity for it to have been a part of the dynamic. To note, the divorce was unrelated to fidelity…I found out this stuff via a former friend of hers who was telling me as a means of getting revenge on my ex’s actions toward her.

Obviously everyone is different and I’m sure there’s probably some out there who would be glad to have a woman choose him over her husband, but I think if you’re intentionally choosing to go with married women it’s a safer general assumption that it’s casual or shorter term fun, though I’m sure there’s individual exceptions.

I think this is probably on the money, though I’d say it’s for all men in general.

Anecdotally, it’s what happened with my ex wife, as she intentionally got pregnant with the black guy she was cheating with (was off BC for a month switching to another implant and I was in condoms during that time as I didn’t want to risk it). He didn’t want her moving in (she misjudged the situation and thought he’d welcome her since she was carrying his baby and was offering to leave me for him) so she tried to set me up and make me think it was mine for a brief time (1 week) but then ended up aborting and claiming it was a miscarriage. The unfortunate thing is that likely in the middle of her cheating timeframe, I opened up to her about my IR kink and curiosity of cuck/mfm threesomes but she shot me down saying it was gross. It may have been deflection, but there was an opportunity for it to have been a part of the dynamic. To note, the divorce was unrelated to fidelity…I found out this stuff via a former friend of hers who was telling me as a means of getting revenge on my ex’s actions toward her.

Obviously everyone is different and I’m sure there’s probably some out there who would be glad to have a woman choose him over her husband, but I think if you’re intentionally choosing to go with married women it’s a safer general assumption that it’s casual or shorter term fun, though I’m sure there’s individual exceptions.
Wow ! Your situation sounds nearly identical to my own. My wife cheated and got pregnant by a black lover. I have never been able to find out whether it was intentional or a mistake. But she divorced me and has lived with her black boyfriend for over twelve years now. She has had 3 children by him. Some differences but, like your case, she was cheating and black pregnant.

Wow ! Your situation sounds nearly identical to my own. My wife cheated and got pregnant by a black lover. I have never been able to find out whether it was intentional or a mistake. But she divorced me and has lived with her black boyfriend for over twelve years now. She has had 3 children by him. Some differences but, like your case, she was cheating and black pregnant.
That is an interesting parallel experience you had. Did she try to pass it as yours at first? Or did she divorce you straight away?
Given that she had the ability to take BC or terminate, I’d assume it was by choice in the end.

That is an interesting parallel experience you had. Did she try to pass it as yours at first? Or did she divorce you straight away?
Given that she had the ability to take BC or terminate, I’d assume it was by choice in the end.
This is where our situations differ. My wife, who was 25 at the time, did not try to pass her pregnancy off as mine, but she did cry to me about missing her period. She then went behind my back again and had a secret abortion. But she was so overwhelmed with guilt and passion and love for her black boyfriend that she confessed the whole thing. Several days later she told me that she would rather be with him and filed for divorce.

Back