The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

If you and your girlfriend are already into the lifestyle, returning cannot be an option. Having experienced the superiority of black men, your girlfriend will never agree to return to you completely again. But you don't need to think about it and worry about it. As long as you accept and help your girlfriend's real sexual needs, she will not break up with you. Of course, a black alpha bull you invite to your home may blow your girlfriend's mind emotionally, you can't stop it lol
Most black men prefer relationships with white married women precisely in order to relieve themselves of responsibility, so even if a white woman falls in love with them, most often they end the relationship because they initially treat them as a sperm receptacle...

What's the problem with this? 😀😀
so no problem, everyone gets what they want! black bull gets an available married white woman who behaves very slutty and is hungry for sex! a white woman gets sex in any quantity, she is fucked like a whore... and the white Hubby is calm that no one is going to destroy his family and take away his wife and enjoys her debauchery and infidelity, but at the same time must be prepared for any consequences of this debauchery in the form of her pregnancy or publicity among acquaintances and friends

so no problem, everyone gets what they want! black bull gets an available married white woman who behaves very slutty and is hungry for sex! a white woman gets sex in any quantity, she is fucked like a whore... and the white Hubby is calm that no one is going to destroy his family and take away his wife and enjoys her debauchery and infidelity, but at the same time must be prepared for any consequences of this debauchery in the form of her pregnancy or publicity among acquaintances and friends
Risks are one of the main factors that make this lifestyle attractive

True story ... I knew this couple who was in the lifestyle for about a year. The wife left her husband and 2 k*ds for the bull. Relinquish any custody and took half of everything. She bought a house for the bull and herself ... in the bull's name. A year later, they broke up, he kept the house. The wife's family does not want anything to do with her, the ex does not want anything to do with her and the k*ds do not want anything to do with her. Very sad for the k*ds.

The flaw with this thread is that many women do not simply think of their black lover as the "Bull", they often think of them as their boyfriend. If that boyfriend is good to her and provides her intense and deep pleasure there is a definite risk to the marriage that is created. Some black men are content to merely be the "Bull" but many are only to glad too steal a woman's heart and soul as well as her pussy.

The flaw with this thread is that many women do not simply think of their black lover as the "Bull", they often think of them as their boyfriend. If that boyfriend is good to her and provides her intense and deep pleasure there is a definite risk to the marriage that is created. Some black men are content to merely be the "Bull" but many are only to glad too steal a woman's heart and soul as well as her pussy.
This is why I think cuckolds want to give up their woman, they have accepted their inferiority. Generally are white.

If the cuck husband is subservient, like my husband is, this is unlikely to happen. Because I can enjoy my black lovers, and maybe even one day fall in love with one, but I never have to give up my husband because he is our slave. I, nor my black boyfriend, would want to get rid of an obedient slave that serves and obeys us, does the house chores, cleans up and picks up after us, waits on us hand and foot, etc., and never dares to interfere with my romance, affection, and sex with my black boyfriend. Why would we want to get rid of a useful slave? That is why I make sure my husband is not only subservient to me, but also any black lover I bring home. My husband must kneel and grovel naked before my black lover, address him respectfully as "Sir," and obey and serve him as he does for me. So even if I fell in love with one of my black lovers, I would never get rid of my slave husband, as long as he is a good slave that knows his place.

If the cuck husband is subservient, like my husband is, this is unlikely to happen. Because I can enjoy my black lovers, and maybe even one day fall in love with one, but I never have to give up my husband because he is our slave. I, nor my black boyfriend, would want to get rid of an obedient slave that serves and obeys us, does the house chores, cleans up and picks up after us, waits on us hand and foot, etc., and never dares to interfere with my romance, affection, and sex with my black boyfriend. Why would we want to get rid of a useful slave? That is why I make sure my husband is not only subservient to me, but also any black lover I bring home. My husband must kneel and grovel naked before my black lover, address him respectfully as "Sir," and obey and serve him as he does for me. So even if I fell in love with one of my black lovers, I would never get rid of my slave husband, as long as he is a good slave that knows his place.
Yes I have mentioned this many times! As long as the cuck husband respects all his wife's sexual needs and gives unconditional support to his wife in her lifestyle, why should his wife leave him? The fact that a woman falls in love with a bull does not change this. And many Bull do not want a married woman with whom they are in a serious relationship to get rid of her husband, as long as her husband supports her in everything. For women, everything is perfect. She lives a fulfilling life with her lover and continues to use the opportunities her husband offers her

Yes I have mentioned this many times! As long as the cuck husband respects all his wife's sexual needs and gives unconditional support to his wife in her lifestyle, why should his wife leave him? The fact that a woman falls in love with a bull does not change this. And many Bull do not want a married woman with whom they are in a serious relationship to get rid of her husband, as long as her husband supports her in everything. For women, everything is perfect. She lives a fulfilling life with her lover and continues to use the opportunities her husband offers her
James your scenario of the white wife having an idyllic life sounds great, but the one thing missing is personal emotion. I admit that it sounds foolish for a hotwife with all the advantages that you mentioned to even consider leaving her supportive cuckold husband, but when a man and a woman are involved in an intense sexual relationship it is next to impossible to anticipate the emotions that may arise on the part of each participant.

James your scenario of the white wife having an idyllic life sounds great, but the one thing missing is personal emotion. I admit that it sounds foolish for a hotwife with all the advantages that you mentioned to even consider leaving her supportive cuckold husband, but when a man and a woman are involved in an intense sexual relationship it is next to impossible to anticipate the emotions that may arise on the part of each participant.
Emotions may arise, and that's okay. Most cuckold husbands enter the lifestyle already knowing and accepting this possibility. The woman may fall in love with the bull, it is very possible. But a woman who gets support from her husband despite having an intense love life with her bull will literally be in heaven. If she uses her husband as the financier of many things she experiences with her bull, why should she give up on her husband?

Emotions may arise, and that's okay. Most cuckold husbands enter the lifestyle already knowing and accepting this possibility. The woman may fall in love with the bull, it is very possible. But a woman who gets support from her husband despite having an intense love life with her bull will literally be in heaven. If she uses her husband as the financier of many things she experiences with her bull, why should she give up on her husband?
But that is a limited scenario. I agree with you that it wouldn't make much sense for a hotwife to leave her cuckold husband when he is supportive of her activities. However, when emotions become strong they often will drive behaviors more than logic. What about the wife who cheats on her husband because she wants to have better sex ? Cuckolding sounds great for the wife, but we all know that with many women emotions can be a more powerful ******* than logic and reasoning.

This is growing rapidly. In 5 years most relationships will have white women with soft, feminine emotionally supportive white husbands and Black Bull lovers. I predict next generation of ******* will be all biracial, primarily Black.

But that is a limited scenario. I agree with you that it wouldn't make much sense for a hotwife to leave her cuckold husband when he is supportive of her activities. However, when emotions become strong they often will drive behaviors more than logic. What about the wife who cheats on her husband because she wants to have better sex ? Cuckolding sounds great for the wife, but we all know that with many women emotions can be a more powerful ******* than logic and reasoning.
True. These examples are not few at all. If a woman cheats on her husband outside of her lifestyle, the man needs to think, am I sexually sufficient? If the answer is no, and most of the time it is no. They should either look for the problem in themselves or switch to a one-sided open marriage for his wife. In addition, a black bull invited into the house by the cuckold can blow the woman's mind

Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?
I know my wife is in love with her regular bull and I have grown to accept this.

Back