The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

This is a genuine fear for myself and probably many other cucks. It might excite some but most love our girlfriends and wives, me any girl have had several conversations and she wants to be shared with black men and I know there is a particular black guy she wants as her first. We have an incredible deep connection and love but I’m not an idiot and know that I will never be able make her cum or feel pleasure like a black man will, so naturally it’s a serious worry of mine that she will fall in love with him.

It’s holding me back from taking the leap with her but I also don’t think it’s healthy long term to deny someone’s nature and not let her as a very attractive white girl to enjoy black men being the natural alphas. I hope that me being a great boyfriend in every other way will be enough
If you and your girlfriend are already into the lifestyle, returning cannot be an option. Having experienced the superiority of black men, your girlfriend will never agree to return to you completely again. But you don't need to think about it and worry about it. As long as you accept and help your girlfriend's real sexual needs, she will not break up with you. Of course, a black alpha bull you invite to your home may blow your girlfriend's mind emotionally, you can't stop it lol

If you and your girlfriend are already into the lifestyle, returning cannot be an option. Having experienced the superiority of black men, your girlfriend will never agree to return to you completely again. But you don't need to think about it and worry about it. As long as you accept and help your girlfriend's real sexual needs, she will not break up with you. Of course, a black alpha bull you invite to your home may blow your girlfriend's mind emotionally, you can't stop it lol
I think it’s hopefully down to the bull, the guy she wants to fuck is a bit of a stud apparently and has sex with a lot of girls. My girl friend is very emotional and spiritual, she wants the sex to be candle lit and ritualistic in a way with a lot of build up etc. and I’m fully aware of the absolute superiority of a black man and the levels of pleasure and orgasms they give women, it just natural selection, so I fully know she will have attachment knowing her and knowing about black men. I just hope that this bull will keep it to 100% owning her for his and her pleasure and nothing more. He is probably a great guy as well and I’m sure when I meet him I’ll get an idea of his intentions

The husband will probably never know until it happens but getting your wife to fuck other men will lead to one of two conclusions. She will either stay with you because she really likes sexual variety and has never really desired to have sex with one man for the rest of her life so she realizes having a cuck hubby means variety for the rest of her life, OR she might be a one man woman and thinks sex with one man forever can work and she will just use this cuckold situation as a way to monkey branch to a better guy. This is why I don’t agree with the concept that people should only try cuckolding if they have a very strong marriage and deeply in love. That situation could mean that the wife like a solid relationship with one guy but women don’t just fall in love with men they fall in love with situations and if she is fucking a bull pretty steady and it gets hot and heavy she might start falling in love which means falling out of love with the husband and now she sees a better situation. If your wife has always been a little promiscuous then she might understand that love is love and sex is just sex and think her situation is better to stay with her cuck and get new bulls after the fire of a new bull wears off. I guess you might never know if your wife will leave you for a bull but it’s the chance
This is a genuine fear for myself and probably many other cucks. It might excite some but most love our girlfriends and wives, me any girl have had several conversations and she wants to be shared with black men and I know there is a particular black guy she wants as her first. We have an incredible deep connection and love but I’m not an idiot and know that I will never be able make her cum or feel pleasure like a black man will, so naturally it’s a serious worry of mine that she will fall in love with him.

It’s holding me back from taking the leap with her but I also don’t think it’s healthy long term to deny someone’s nature and not let her as a very attractive white girl to enjoy black men being the natural alphas. I hope that me being a great boyfriend in every other way will be enough
We’ll you know in your heart that she going to love having sex with a black man. I know my wife was with black men all her life. She dominated me she gets off on that too. She told me a 30 yr old black guy was the first guy to ever fuck her when she was 14and well he fucked her through high school. She dated black men the whole time we were married. She told me absolutely no white men will ever fuck her again. She said once a white girl gets fucked by a real man ,a black man well she will be black only for sure. So I think your fearful for good reason but can you take being a cuckold for real or just when your jerking off. It’s living your fantasy or denying them. If it was up to me, well it’s never up to me I’m a sub beta faggot cuckold boot licking slave lol

There is always that risk when 2 people share a sexual experience with each. My soon to be ex wife and her bull had incredible chemistry with each other from the get go. Got go the point where she wanted to be with him all the time, and not just for sex. Needless to say they fell in love with each other, and they are together. I was upset for a while sure, but have moved past that. Thinking this could spice up our marriage I was wrong. I can for some but didn’t for us.

There is always that risk when 2 people share a sexual experience with each. My soon to be ex wife and her bull had incredible chemistry with each other from the get go. Got go the point where she wanted to be with him all the time, and not just for sex. Needless to say they fell in love with each other, and they are together. I was upset for a while sure, but have moved past that. Thinking this could spice up our marriage I was wrong. I can for some but didn’t for us.
Well that’s the truth about being a cuckold there always is that possibility that your going to lose in the end. The risk and the danger to me seems a large part of the attraction the turn on. My wife and I went a lot of years in a femdom bbc cuckold marriage. My wife had affairs some for like months, but my wife kept moving on after a while, I mean certain men came back into our life but nobody stayed until she met Master Micheal. He took her away from me, actually he told me right to my face that he could take her from me anytime he wanted. My wife never really belonged to me anyway I belonged to her. I was their slave for 18 months until Master decided I had to go and I provided excellent domestic service for them and I always obeyed them as well. So I feel if your a cuckold there’s a strong possibility you lose your wife at some point, but we all want to please our wifes and make our sex life’s better. But there are pit falls.

I totally agree, the excitement of this lifestyle is how it develops, two years ago I had zero interest in being submissive to my partner nor a bull, just wanted to see them get fucked by massive cocks, that was all, now its all I think about! I have totally become obsessed with the fact black men are superior to me and I cant compete sexually in any way, and having my partner become obsessed with black men and want to give herself completely to them, the sickness of this lifestyle is I want my "soulmate" who I love and want to be with forever to dominate me, withhold sex, humiliate and emasculate me, see her used and ruined by other men constantly but yet I know I would be complete if she got pregnant to a black bull while we are together and most of all, I know how much I want to actually experience seeing her slowly fall out of love with me, and see her fall in love and get infatuated with a bull and leave me.

The interracial aspect of cuckolding has become more important then the relationship, the real thrill is submitting to black men in literally every way and the ultimate is giving them the love of your life to do what they want with.
Yeah that sounds right, I always say this is all about losing control and your woman gets empowered. It has a wonderful effect on white wives and marriage. My wife had complete sexual freedom no questions asked. She could do what she wanted and when she wanted to do and with whom she wants to do it with. Have fun getting off on your own demise

I would leave my boyfriend if I found a BBC that would let me continue being the whore that I am, the problem is that black guys are not that pathetic. Black guys do have self esteem and they don't let their wife fuck others, so I guess I'll stick with my cute white boyfriend with no self esteem. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would leave my boyfriend if I found a BBC that would let me continue being the whore that I am, the problem is that black guys are not that pathetic. Black guys do have self esteem and they don't let their wife fuck others, so I guess I'll stick with my cute white boyfriend with no self esteem. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s hard having self esteem when you’re 5’4” have to wear women watches cause your wrists are so small and shop in the boys section for Clothes 😞

Of course, you could help him have a little self-esteem, especially since you have decided to stay with him.

I think it’s hopefully down to the bull, the guy she wants to fuck is a bit of a stud apparently and has sex with a lot of girls. My girl friend is very emotional and spiritual, she wants the sex to be candle lit and ritualistic in a way with a lot of build up etc. and I’m fully aware of the absolute superiority of a black man and the levels of pleasure and orgasms they give women, it just natural selection, so I fully know she will have attachment knowing her and knowing about black men. I just hope that this bull will keep it to 100% owning her for his and her pleasure and nothing more. He is probably a great guy as well and I’m sure when I meet him I’ll get an idea of his intentions
If you give your girlfriend enough open space, she will definitely be emotionally dominated by the bull. Just care about your girlfriend enjoying herself and being happy. The bull will take care of the rest

Why you think this? My wife is not blacked yet but you think an experimental bull can train her and us like family like he want? I see it impossible but
Oh it’s possible you just have to step aside and accept your inferiority and once your wife get fucked by her black man, I’m pretty sure she won’t want you to fuck her again , it’s been my experience that black men take right over they love to fuck a white wife just as much as your wife wants him to stick that big black cock in her pussy .

Oh it’s possible you just have to step aside and accept your inferiority and once your wife get fucked by her black man, I’m pretty sure she won’t want you to fuck her again , it’s been my experience that black men take right over they love to fuck a white wife just as much as your wife wants him to stick that big black cock in her pussy .
the right black man that has experience in this life style will take your wife right out from under you to being his property and your wife will not look back on it so just be care hat you get yourself involved in not fully well what can happen if you go down this road many white men have lost their wife doing this

My ex wife told me at the time that she left me that her black boyfriend gave her such pleasure and was so tender with her in every way that she just melted in love with him. When he impregnated her and invited her to come live with him she jumped at the chance. They have been together 12 years with 3 biracial children.

My ex wife told me at the time that she left me that her black boyfriend gave her such pleasure and was so tender with her in every way that she just melted in love with him. When he impregnated her and invited her to come live with him she jumped at the chance. They have been together 12 years with 3 biracial children.
What can I say man, there's always risk when you're playing with fire lol. Whoever that black man is, he's sure made your wife experience things she's never experienced before

Back