The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

I will admit that over the years, there have been a couple of occasions where I got SO involved with my Lover that I considered ending my marriage. I get emotionally involved with every Lover I have, but these two I REALLY got involved. One was a Black Lover and WOW was he a Lover!! He was married, 2 k i d s, I had one. We talked about having one ourselves ALL the time and likely would have if his wofe had not set him up one weekend and when he got home she laid the law down for him......never saw each other again.

The other was a co-worker and honestly it was almost purely emotional on MY part. I saw us as a couple, married, living te dream and running the company together as husband/wife. We never had sex (intercourse), most of this was compeltely in my mind, and other than some odd groping and fish kissing when he was VERY ******* and high, nothing sexual ever happened. I even once started giving hubby the "we've gone in different directions" talk figurint that if I was divorced it would bring us (the othr guy and I) closer together in his mind.

Hubby shamed me in to tears when I started that talk, and luckily I never finished it. Turned out the reason none of the women in the company that this guy hit on (literally every one!!) had EVER done anything sexual with him was because he was Gay and hiding it by hitting on women!! One of them had been his "girlfriend" for 10 years, even before he worked for us, and divorced her husband thinging that would make him permanent with her (wow, that sounds dumb and familiar), and she was still hanging on to his coat tails last I heard.

It happens, sex is emotional for women no matter waht you say on here. Luckily they wer ejsut hiccups that we got over and still together, still having fun!! J (the wife)

My ex wife only had 3 black little ones by her black boyfriend after she left me, but did not take me for everything because she was cheating and knew the courts would not go along. Why would you let her get away with cleaning you out ?
i did not want her to tell the judge about our life style plus the black man she left me for was a guy i worked with she and he would tell the judge i set her up which i never did plus i was embarrassed and i was could always replace everything she took from me and i did have some things she had no idea i had that is how i got back on my feet again

i did not want her to tell the judge about our life style plus the black man she left me for was a guy i worked with she and he would tell the judge i set her up which i never did plus i was embarrassed and i was could always replace everything she took from me and i did have some things she had no idea i had that is how i got back on my feet again
Oh, I thought she was cheating on you. Being involved in hotwifing and cucking is a whole different story.

Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?
it excites me.

Back