The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?
Yes, my stomach dropped when I read this. This is my biggest fear, but makes my cock rock hard at the same time. My wife and I are ready to begin this lifestyle. I'm afraid this will happen, but the thought of him taking her is overwhelmingly orgasmic.

Yes, my stomach dropped when I read this. This is my biggest fear, but makes my cock rock hard at the same time. My wife and I are ready to begin this lifestyle. I'm afraid this will happen, but the thought of him taking her is overwhelmingly orgasmic.
I don't see a Cuckold relationship as a real lifestyle under total husband control. The real excitement here is the emotional attraction between the bull and the married woman

UPDATE

His wife has not "yet" left him, but they cannot be said to be "husband and wife." His wife is on vacation with the bull for a week, and when they return, she usually stays at the bull's house. His wife is literally in heaven, but I can't say the same for my Cuck dude Lol

UPDATE

His wife has not "yet" left him, but they cannot be said to be "husband and wife." His wife is on vacation with the bull for a week, and when they return, she usually stays at the bull's house. His wife is literally in heaven, but I can't say the same for my Cuck dude Lol
Is your cuck friend a fully cuckold meaning, caged, sucking BBC and does clean up duties?

A woman who engages in cuckolding does not possess the same sense of respect, the same feeling of love, the same moral and empathic capability, an unshakable belief in a shared future, and an essential foresight into the future of their own relationship as most other people whose libido and narcissism are somewhat under control. It is a fact that the reason why men and women come together is always rooted in sexual neediness; otherwise, relationships and marriages could exist without sexual attraction, based on heterosexual same-sex partnerships, which have a significant presence in our society. However, they do not.

The woman who engages in sexual escapades elsewhere and makes it a norm essentially gives up on her man and plays with fire. As soon as she does this, she has, in essence, betrayed the value of her relationship and accepted her man as a negligible and bearable loss risk in exchange for sexual gratification. Any man who believes that a woman is genuinely interested in him beyond a regular friendship is naive or foolish, and in practice, often both, and in most cases, after a short time, serves only as a convenient supporter of an opportunistic, egocentric lifestyle of a wife who has become promiscuous and is too cowardly to end the relationship. I have slept with hundreds of wives, and 90% of them would have been willing to leave their men if the timing had been right or if I had been willing.

A woman who engages in cuckolding does not possess the same sense of respect, the same feeling of love, the same moral and empathic capability, an unshakable belief in a shared future, and an essential foresight into the future of their own relationship as most other people whose libido and narcissism are somewhat under control. It is a fact that the reason why men and women come together is always rooted in sexual neediness; otherwise, relationships and marriages could exist without sexual attraction, based on heterosexual same-sex partnerships, which have a significant presence in our society. However, they do not.

The woman who engages in sexual escapades elsewhere and makes it a norm essentially gives up on her man and plays with fire. As soon as she does this, she has, in essence, betrayed the value of her relationship and accepted her man as a negligible and bearable loss risk in exchange for sexual gratification. Any man who believes that a woman is genuinely interested in him beyond a regular friendship is naive or foolish, and in practice, often both, and in most cases, after a short time, serves only as a convenient supporter of an opportunistic, egocentric lifestyle of a wife who has become promiscuous and is too cowardly to end the relationship. I have slept with hundreds of wives, and 90% of them would have been willing to leave their men if the timing had been right or if I had been willing.
Your comment is interesting and true. My ex wife is one of the 90% and remains stunned that I left her.

I am in the process of arranging to live with a 38 year old black woman. She only knows black people sexually and only sleeps with BBCs. So we agreed that we would only sleep with black bisexual people and that every 15 days a different BBC would sleep with both of us, or with her, each night. She herself agrees that she would be stupid to cheat on me. The only reciprocal obligation: always ask or warn the other. The only (small) difficulty is with the other girls that my new GF wants to fuck. She is BDSM and wants very young women. The solution is that she can sleep without me with women who think I'm too old!

Vous avez parfaitement raison de ne pas priver votre femme de plaisirs qui sont pour elle des besoins.
Que vous soyez excité par cette situation ne témoigne que du fait que vous êtes amoureux d'elle, et que vous êtes assez intelligent pour ne pas être dominé et "soumis" à votre EGO.
Votre femme voulait un enfant. Le besoin de se reproduire est vraisemblablement plus féminin que masculin (?). Vous avez "refilé" les "emmerdes" en la matière à votre femme, ainsi face à sa seule responsabilité. Qui plus est, ******* enfant étant métisse, même un(e) Juge très bête (ils/elles ne manquent pas (et vivement que l'Intelligence Artificielle permette de les remercier) ....nul(le) ne pourra vous blâmer (MdR).)

Vous avez parfaitement raison de ne pas priver votre femme de plaisirs qui sont pour elle des besoins.
Que vous soyez excité par cette situation ne témoigne que du fait que vous êtes amoureux d'elle, et que vous êtes assez intelligent pour ne pas être dominé et "soumis" à votre EGO.
Votre femme voulait un enfant. Le besoin de se reproduire est vraisemblablement plus féminin que masculin (?). Vous avez "refilé" les "emmerdes" en la matière à votre femme, ainsi face à sa seule responsabilité. Qui plus est, ******* enfant étant métisse, même un(e) Juge très bête (ils/elles ne manquent pas (et vivement que l'Intelligence Artificielle permette de les remercier) ....nul(le) ne pourra vous blâmer (MdR).)
They want this until their wives get pregnant, but after the b aby is born, they usually call on the biological *******, the bull, to take responsibility LOL

If she really is a hot wife cuckoldress, then she will want to continue fucking other men. So I dont think her new relationship will last. How can it?
i can tell you from my own experience with my ex wife that his marriage is over she is emotional involved with her black bull once that happens you are finished when my ex wife became emotional involved with her black bull he took total control over her getting her pregnant telling her to divorce me and take me for everything she could and she did that i just gave into everything she wanted so i was not embarrassed anymore than i had to be

Back