Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

LOL some of the people on here saying "have baby and disappear" or "white women just want black baby and dont care who dad is".... well my friends theres something today called 23andMe and Ancestry.com ...you can literally, I mean literally find your biological ******* in a matter of months even if the fathers DNA is not the system (at least one of their relatives will have DNA in system). I honestly helped two white distant female cousins find their long lost biological fathers on 23andMe after they sent me message to help them. We found out from one that her (white) ******* is on Nevada's death row... I kid you not :LOL:.
Yep. They store and sell that data just like any other company you provide signup info to. There are scores of criminal cases that have utilized 23andMe and ancestry.com DNA data as well.

Hmm, we all know it can be difficult to think with the head that doesn't get all the fun stuff but I'm curious, so answer me this... One guy in the thread mentioned 'our superior seed' others say 'go for it' and you claim to have already double barreled this dumpster? Why would you mix your 'superior seed' on some tricked out meat sack like her? You don't care about the fact it would be 1/2 of you mixed with her being the other 1/2? What happened to pride? What happened to Black Lives Matter? And what the F is a teacher doing on a racially charged, breeding forum talking about being reckless with his load - no condoms either eh? Wise up, cause stupid kills.

Young Buck, be smart my friend. Look what 22 yr old wants ******* more ******* as you said. Something is seriously mentally wrong there man. Are you kidding me..As a few people said on here earlier, that's 23+ years of your life you have with these *******. Look man, they are cute and cuddly now when they are small and everything, but remember they will grow up. The price to take care of them gets higher. Are you prepared to do that. As one poster also said here earlier, and I agree with him, I'm tired of Black guys like us just having ******* and then leaving like its collateral damage for the next guy to clean up after him. Something is mentally wrong with a 22 yr old WOMAN wanting more *******. Usually its the opposite. Many aren't even thinking about having ******* if they are smart at 22 and if they get knocked up with one, they already know how hard raising one is. And she wants another one and she has 2 already. What kind job does she have. Whats the support system. I assume her family is helping her out and if so they will at some point go girl what is wrong with you. What kind of future does she have or want These are questions that you need to ask her or she should ask herself in some form rather than think of this as playing house or some big party to her or you for that matter. At some point reality has got to set in. And if the picture is bleak, and money gets tight desperation may start to set in and where do you think the next step comes..Let me go get that baby support now. Is a few hours of pleasure worth a lifetime of man what was i thinking. I know plenty of people who will say yeah i love my kid(s) to death. but if i had to do it over based on what i know now i would have waited. its hard. Thats what some girls/women have told me. To some who say im overthinking this fine, thats your opinion i respect and your entitled to it. But aren't you tired of scenarios like this happening and your seeing it on a day to day basis. At some point you have to say enough man. When are we going to man up cowboy the fuck up and take responsibility. Why have another generation of fatherless ******* walking around with no direction or purpose or any idea what it is to be a Strong Responsible BLACK M-A-N! For once stop having society go see there they go see look at the proof. Instead have them say DAYUM now thats a M-A-N a BLACK MAN with his ******* together. I guarantee you White, Black Cuban, Asian, or whatever nationality you want will want you even more so based on what you bring to the table besides a BIG Swinging D*&k.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Keep going, keep dumping!

I don't know, even if that is a huge turn on for me, pribably the hottest point of an interracial lifestyle. I think that something should remain a fantasy or should be take, very,very,very seriously. Because breeding is no more something that interest the man and the woman, but interest the baby too, that surely has no power of choice in this. I mean, i think that life is more worthy than an extremely hot kink.

Last edited:
Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
******* if you dont want to I will do that solid for you.

It's all part of the changes in society in America and other countries. White people are learning new roles in society; white women being bred with black babies and white men providing support and helping to raise the young ones they did not provide semen for.
I agree with you, totally. As a 37 yr old living with a Black couple, i am helping to care for, physically -, not financially, beautiful Black babies born from single white girls. I have not been bred, nor do i want to, yet i know my place. Recently, we are seeing more and more white couples willingly accepting Black seed into the white womb. It's a beautiful experience and a welcome change.

This was almost three years ago so the deed may have already been done, but I hope I am not too late to be a voice of reason. While she is quite attractive I do not think you should consider making a baby with her based on the info you've provided. Have your fun but be sure to take care of business after!! Without even factoring race, I can't see myself seriously impregnating any woman with two ******* already from someone else. Personally, it's a must that my first baby comes from someone with is also having their first. You must have something going for you if she is comfortable with the thought of carrying your seed, so seek out someone who also has something going.

At the end of the day it's up to you. If you still feel like its worth it I wish you luck and as little drama as possible.

Hmm, we all know it can be difficult to think with the head that doesn't get all the fun stuff but I'm curious, so answer me this... One guy in the thread mentioned 'our superior seed' others say 'go for it' and you claim to have already double barreled this dumpster? Why would you mix your 'superior seed' on some tricked out meat sack like her? You don't care about the fact it would be 1/2 of you mixed with her being the other 1/2? What happened to pride? What happened to Black Lives Matter? And what the F is a teacher doing on a racially charged, breeding forum talking about being reckless with his load - no condoms either eh? Wise up, cause stupid kills.
Thank you. Somehow some black men are unaware of how reproduction works. That “superior seed” will never produce a mixed baby that is more than 1/2 black, no matter your self aggrandizement.

I'd love to have a lady like her I could pay the bills and support the children as well as her

My wife is going to get pregnant from a black guy within the next few months. I'm not going to have sex with her until shes pregnant and she will only be with black guys till then with me watching for her safety and comfort
Keep us posted on how many black guys fuck her and seed her. She'll be knocked up in no time.

If she needs cuckold bf let me know.

Back