Should i breed this 22yo single mom?

No. It's irresponsible. These poor ******* are being born into a cycle of poverty. Are you planning on providing for the baby? Are ypu planning on being there? Part of her life? This is why we are always 2nd class citizens...smh. i don't know why someone would even think this is a good idea

Anyone notice that the OP hasn't posted since his original post. He may be serious but he may also just be a troll. We should probably all take this one with a grain of salt and not get too passionate about it.

But yeah I'm all for breeding a hot slut. I'm just hoping that if he's really a teacher, he wouldn't be too calloused about sireing a baby who is born into abject poverty with no emotional or spiritual support.

If possible when it comes to breeding, its best to either find a woman who is married to a cuck, has helpful parents, is independently wealthy and responsible, or has never had ******* and is willing to marry you. And please don't knock up a woman whose husband isn't okay with it because you could hurt a lot of innocent people!

No. It's irresponsible. These poor ******* are being born into a cycle of poverty. Are you planning on providing for the baby? Are ypu planning on being there? Part of her life? This is why we are always 2nd class citizens...smh. i don't know why someone would even think this is a good idea[/QUOTE]

Look at who is egging him on and you'll get a pretty good idea of the answer to that question.

Last edited:
No. It's irresponsible. These poor ******* are being born into a cycle of poverty. Are you planning on providing for the baby? Are ypu planning on being there? Part of her life? This is why we are always 2nd class citizens...smh. i don't know why someone would even think this is a good idea

I think we already know the answers to these questions. If he was planning on being a *******, he (assuming this isn't just more grist for the masturbatory mill) wouldn't be using a term like "breeding" as if he's referring to livestock or the kind of purebred dogs you see at the Westminster Dog Show.

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847

Breed her stud!

I think we already know the answers to these questions. If he was planning on being a *******, he (assuming this isn't just more grist for the masturbatory mill) wouldn't be using a term like "breeding" as if he's referring to livestock or the kind of purebred dogs you see at the Westminster Dog Show.
The Godfather has spoken!

Recently been talking to this girl who is a single mom with two black ******* already. She told me she wants as many black babies as she can have. She said she loves knowing that she is being used as a black breeding slut and that it gets her motivated to do more for black superiors like me. So needless to say I've dumped 2 loads in Her today.View attachment 1806847View attachment 1806847
Damn she's hot. Perfect hips for producing black babies. Damn I love white women who like black men and having their babies!

First, she doesn´t look 22, more like 38! Lol! 2nd, who´s going to help her support the kid...you? If so, go ahead, if not, forget about it. She´s already got 2 ******* what´s she gonna do with a 3rd kid! For crying out loud! You & her don´t need advice, you need your brains...checked!

To all the hatas out there, SHE GOT BRED!!! Got this picture last night from her. But judging by the size it’s probably not mine, unless she got knocked up the first time LOL Best part is she still wants to get pounded out cuz she’s so happy bout it

Attachments

• D1CC6341-1672-467E-93FE-EB7915C270CB.jpeg
    D1CC6341-1672-467E-93FE-EB7915C270CB.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 743
  • 8A6E68F9-E025-459B-ADB1-2557C958BBF9.jpeg
    8A6E68F9-E025-459B-ADB1-2557C958BBF9.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 716
Back