Short Survey For The Hotwifing "Bulls"

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
For "Bulls" only: What statement would describe you best? (Multiple choices are possible.)

== Begin of Survey ==

I love fucking another man's wife simply because it means getting some pussy for free.
[true/false]

I love fucking another man's wife because I want to give her the pleasure only I, the "Bull" and not her husband, can provide her with.
[true/false]

I don't give a fuck about the wife's pleasure; her lifestyle choice and purpose is to serve my (black) dick.
[true/false]

I love fucking another man's wife because I want to make her husband know how much more pleasure I, the "Bull", can give her as compared to him.
[true/false]

I prefer fucking another man's wife without her husband present.
[true/false]

I prefer fucking another man's wife in front of her husband.
[true/false]

On a "date" I prefer for a husband to wait on me and his wife or otherwise serve us (drinks, food, to prepare the room, etc.)
[true/false]

I like humiliating/degrading another man's wife.
[true/false]

I like humiliating/degrading the wife's husband.
[true/false]

"Race" is not a motivator for me to take part in the "hotwife lifestyle".
[true/false]

The wife's "race" is one reason for me to be in this kind of lifestyle.
[true/false]
I prefer [Black/white/latino/SE-Asian/Indo-arabic/American Indian/mixed/other (please tell)] women.

The woman's husband's "race" is one reason for me to be in this kind of lifestyle.
[true/false]
I prefer a [Black/white/latino/SE-Asian/Indo-arabic/American Indian/mixed/other (please tell)] man for her husband.

I prefer ONSs to an ongoing "regular" arrangement.
[true/false]

I prefer an ongoing "regular" arrangement to ONSs.
[true/false]

I find the thought of getting another man's wife pregnant with my baby arousing as a fantasy but wouldn't do it in real life.
[true/false]

I find the thought of getting another man's wife pregnant with my baby arousing and will do it if i get the chance to.
[true/false]

== End of Survey ==

Feel free to add anything that comes to your mind.

Thanks for your participation.

For "Bulls" only: What statement would describe you best? (Multiple choices are possible.)

== Begin of Survey ==

I love fucking another man's wife simply because it means getting some pussy for free.
[true/false]

I love fucking another man's wife because I want to give her the pleasure only I, the "Bull" and not her husband, can provide her with.
[true/false]

I don't give a fuck about the wife's pleasure; her lifestyle choice and purpose is to serve my (black) dick.
[true/false]

I love fucking another man's wife because I want to make her husband know how much more pleasure I, the "Bull", can give her as compared to him.
[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

On a "date" I prefer for a husband to wait on me and his wife or otherwise serve us (drinks, food, to prepare the room, etc.)
[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]
I prefer [Black/white/latino/SE-Asian/Indo-arabic/American Indian/mixed/other (please tell)] women.

The woman's husband's "race" is one reason for me to be in this kind of lifestyle.
[true/false]
I prefer a [Black/white/latino/SE-Asian/Indo-arabic/American Indian/mixed/other (please tell)] man for her husband.

[true/false]

[true/false]

I find the thought of getting another man's wife pregnant with my baby arousing as a fantasy but wouldn't do it in real life.
[true/false]

I find the thought of getting another man's wife pregnant with my baby arousing and will do it if i get the chance to.
[true/false]

== End of Survey ==

love fucking another man's wife because I want to make her husband know how much more pleasure I, the "Bull", can give her as compared to him. true
find the thought of getting another man's wife pregnant with my baby arousing as a fantasy but wouldn't do it in real life.
[true
[trueI prefer fucking another man's wife in front of her husband. true

I find it highly arousing that another nan is watching me impregnate his wife. And that she enjoys his ultimate humiliation. Watching all those loadx of potent semen slide from her red swollen pussy into his mouth...is beyond satisfaction

[false]

[true]

[false]

[true]

[true]

[true]

[false]

[false]

[false]

[true]

[false]

[false]

[false]

[true]

[false]

[true]

== End of Survey ==

That means that connected to the cages helmet is a long shaft ...that enters through his urethra , and goes deep and long up inside the tortured husband . Wggen locked in place even the slightest ,movement send electric charges thru....doubling
Him in a state of suspended and prolonged agony

That means that connected to the cages helmet is a long shaft ...that enters through his urethra , and goes deep and long up inside the tortured husband . Wggen locked in place even the slightest ,movement send electric charges thru....doubling
Him in a state of suspended and prolonged agony
Something you have done or just a hot fantasy? If youv've done this it deserves its own thread

Last edited:
It is sad that there are so few "Bulls" in here who have an opinion!
Please, real 'Bulls' chime in and do The Survey. Thank you.

Meanwhile let me "swap places" and do The Survey myself instead.
(Have I already mentioned I can be a 'Switch', if I want to? :rolleyes: :D )

== Begin of Survey ==

[true]

[false]

I don't give a fuck about the wife's pleasure; her lifestyle choice and purpose is to serve my (...) dick.
[false]

[ tempting... I say true for the competition ;) ]

[false]

[true]

[false]

[false]

[false]

[true]

[false]

[false]

[ mostly true - a very tough decision though ]

[ also true - but only with the right couple and then not "forever" ;) ]

[false]

[false]

== End of Survey ==

Now that I'm done... does anyone else have the balls and take The "Bull" Survey?

But joking apart... it may be only 16 questions, but yet it takes some efforts to think of questions that could be meaningful and to create such a questionnaire. So please don't let it be wasted, get involved and participate!

Thank you.

[false]

[true]

[false]

[true]

[true]

[true]

[false]

[false]

[false]

[true]

[false]

[false]

[false]

[true]

[false]

[true]

== End of Survey ==
Thanks Agusta!

Who's next to answer these questions?

I love the honor of a man sharing his most prized possession with me.

I love the thrill of pleasing another man's wife while he watches and being the best lover she's ever had.

I am one of those bulls that's always gets invited back to fuck a man's hotwife because when I fuck her my goal is to be the best ever and that's why I always fuck a hotwife like I am in love with them. I make sure that they feel desired and lusted after like never before!

== Begin of Survey ==

[true/false]

[true/false] na

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]na

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]
I prefer [Black/white/latino/SE-Asian/Indo-arabic/American Indian/mixed/other (please tell)] women. But I love all hot wives with white husbands, irregardless of her race
[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

[true/false]

== End of Survey ==

Answer bolded

Back