She left him

Thanx! Yes you're right, hubbys want you to try things and be exciting, then gets upset afterwards! Fuck them!

Yup, fucking sissy fags wank on bbcs destroying their wives but then get jealous and become bitches. Fuckers should know this is only for fun, so they should shut up and watch. Id fuck your farts out in front of hubby right now, then tell him to keep fucking off.

In my genetics to be a sissy and a fag huh. Will you please explain to the internet community with your immense science back ground how genetically, white men are sissy and fags. Because I'm about to start dropping some fuckin truth bombs because of the amount of bull ******* on this thread.

In my genetics to be a sissy and a fag huh. Will you please explain to the internet community with your immense science back ground how genetically, white men are sissy and fags. Because I'm about to start dropping some fuckin truth bombs because of the amount of bull ******* on this thread.

Its a swinging theory not scientific haha, stop ruining it for others!

HAHA!! "Dude you can have her!!" - Sorry, but that's probably what her husband is thinking!! He's probably THRILLED to be rid of that hoe. (I figure if we can call the husband a wimp we can call her a hoe.)

Let's face it: The Hotwifing arrangement favors the woman only as long as the husband plays along. The MINUTE the husband withdraws and kicks her ass to the curb what are you left with? Picking up strange guys in bars, AFF & Craigs List? Wow, Ladies, sign me up! That's MUCH more prestigious & intriguing then having an open ended marriage.....oh, wait??....

Newguy21 I'm sure you're gonna keep fucking her.....for a while. Then something new & shiny will pop up and she will be old pussy. I'd bet my life that you would NEVER marry her. HAHA! At that point then what does she have? She can try to go back to him (like A LOT of wives on this site have done, by the way) and hopefully the ex husband tells her to fuck off (like not enough Cucks have done on this site).

Personally I don't know who I would call more of a wimp: The husband who said 'Yeah, no, sorry' and divorces or some of these Cucks whose wives openly talk about on this site how they don't respect them, they don't love them, would NEVER have sex with them and ONLY stay with them for the financial security?

Sorry, ladies. Some women have wimps for husbands. I don't think this hoe was one of them.

This life style is not for everyone, most white men have fantasy of seeing their wives fucked by well hung black men BUT some of them freak when they see it in real that their wives are enjoying being fucked by big and hard black cocks and hence,jealousy develop and lead to separation and divorce.
That kind of men should always keep their fantasy a fantasy only and not to proceed any further.
We women on the other side, won't cheat our husbands with black men but if they ask us to fuck BBC we will do it partly because we like to please them and make their fantasies true and also because we enjoy having big hard black cocks in our pussys that our small dick white husbands don't have and can't satisfy us.

LebannonBBCLover: I'm curious and would like your perspective though because in another thread you've confided that your husband sleeps in another room, you don't believe that you "Love" him or at least not in any sense other people would relate to, and you never have sex with him anymore and you stay with him for security and because he enables your BBC lifestyle.

Maybe it's not the "fantasy" that this husband did not want but maybe it was what this fantasy becomes for so many people in this lifestyle. Personally I've never been jealous and have had both open & monogamous relationships before, but I'd end 1,000 marriages before I'd accept a relationship like that.

This is when white hubbys are annoying! They want you to do these things, then can't compete, then get upset!

This is a funny argument, Ann4BBC, because you act like you could "compete" with better looking, tighter and genetically gifted younger women. HAHA! Guess what? You can't. I think a lot of wives on this site want to believe their pussy getting pounded is the fountain of youth when in truth you will all get to the point where your "Bulls" can move on to greener, less droopy & younger pastures. I think it's good to remember the end game that you might want to have someone around at that time who hasn't ONLY been there for your pussy. Because the men who have used you for just your pussy won't be there when it is no longer desirable.

I think that this thread has really shown a light on the dark underbelly of some "wives here." On one popular thread you "Praise" your husbands (which is apparently all Bullshit because a lot of you on that thread are cheerleading the breakup of a marriage here) Oh, nothing but Love & Respect, you say!!! On this thread you show nothing but contempt for another woman's husband because he didn't go along.

Next if the genders where reversed and it was the wife who chose to go along and then had second thoughts, doubts and anxieties I wonder how much of the animosity the "wives" on this thread would be willing to throw her way. (I don't think the Bulls give two fucks about husband or wife, so I really don't think their attitude would be different one way or the next).

This is a funny argument, Ann4BBC, because you act like you could "compete" with better looking, tighter and genetically gifted younger women. HAHA! Guess what? You can't. I think a lot of wives on this site want to believe their pussy getting pounded is the fountain of youth when in truth you will all get to the point where your "Bulls" can move on to greener, less droopy & younger pastures. I think it's good to remember the end game that you might want to have someone around at that time who hasn't ONLY been there for your pussy. Because the men who have used you for just your pussy won't be there when it is no longer desirable.

I think that this thread has really shown a light on the dark underbelly of some "wives here." On one popular thread you "Praise" your husbands (which is apparently all Bullshit because a lot of you on that thread are cheerleading the breakup of a marriage here) Oh, nothing but Love & Respect, you say!!! On this thread you show nothing but contempt for another woman's husband because he didn't go along.

Next if the genders where reversed and it was the wife who chose to go along and then had second thoughts, doubts and anxieties I wonder how much of the animosity the "wives" on this thread would be willing to throw her way. (I don't think the Bulls give two fucks about husband or wife, so I really don't think their attitude would be different one way or the next).

Nailed it like fuck lol and you are right if it was reversed. Finally a fucking person living in reality. Damn fucking mic drop and everything else. Calling people out for saying I love him and the next forum talking ******* saying you hate them and don't want to sleep with them or anything. finally.

Strange post. I've never felt like I'm competing with younger women, that's never entered my mind. I'm a realist, I know guys know I'm a middle aged housewife who is up for a bit of fun and not a 19 year old beauty.
Of course I would never cheerlead the break up of a marriage, but from the opening post on here, it appears the relationship wasn't great anyway.
Me and my hubby were happily married when we started swinging and he's more than enjoyed all this sex and bits of humiliation for him. The only reason we've fell out now is because he wasn't sympathetic with a health condition which I got as a direct result from this lifestyle. And the fact I'm now seeing an ex bf and just had my bf name tattooed on me which my hubby hates!
But we are more or less as strong as before, and will be together when we are older looking back on some sexy thrills.

Most of these comments are fucking sick. You guys understands it's a fucking marriage that broke up... this is why this site has gone down hill because of people that can't get their ******* together. Like fuck man. Someone's marriage and you guys are making fun of the dude... grow the fuck up.

I find this to be an interesting topic. A bull can play an important role in a couple's life. Helping to fulfill fantasies and desires. It works great when all parties are in agreement. However, if a cuckold becomes jealous.....where do we draw the line if any? I myself love white women and the pretty pink pussy. But I remove myself from situations in which the husband has jealousy about myself. A lot of times a bull is selected because a couple feels comfortable with him.

Too many other opportunities to pursue and enjoy without getting entangled in damaging or even ruining a relationship. Regardless of of the arrangement. ie: husband participates, views encounters or the wife dates the bull alone and reports back.

Just my thoughts.....not a judgement regarding anyone's choices.

Haha hell yeah, forget the fucker, if he moved out, he didnt deserve you, at this stage you should just have fun, different cocks, your loser hubby sounds damn boring.
I f ind it quite amazing that so many of you are experts about this woman and her husband based on such little information. I think he divorced her because she showed him who she really is and he realized he isn't much of a man.
Not everyone, as has been stated, can handle cuckold life. Having lived it, I found it to be more of a need than a desire.
I had to do it. I needed the humiliation of it and got off on the sadistic aspect of it. So many people pretend it is "swinging" when in reality there is always an underlying theme of inadequacy for the male that is very real and tough to handle. You have to be a masochist to really understand the joy of watching your woman with a much superior male.
He, wasn't.

We divorced on my decision..
After years of the cuckold lifestyle I felt I wasn't being fair to him in that he wasn't prepaired to consider himself and concentrated solely on me. I wanted him to feel free to enjoy himself should he meet someone that might make him happy. We are still very good friends and enjoy much of the cuckolding fantasies and play we did before. Yes we live apart but he is free to be with somone if he so chooses.

We divorced on my decision..
After years of the cuckold lifestyle I felt I wasn't being fair to him in that he wasn't prepaired to consider himself and concentrated solely on me. I wanted him to feel free to enjoy himself should he meet someone that might make him happy. We are still very good friends and enjoy much of the cuckolding fantasies and play we did before. Yes we live apart but he is free to be with somone if he so chooses.
This comment sounds like it is contrived for the reader or perhaps to delude yourself. All I can think as I read it is, "I wonder what really happened". After all, you still play but he's free you say. He was always free. We all are. You can't own someone . It would only be right for him to find someone if it is really what he wanted even if he was still married to you. And why not let him play with someone if what you really wanted was for him to "be happy". Making him go it alone was 'your idea' yet, you say nothing about his thoughts. I think your post is confusing at best for everyone.

Back