She left him

Strange post. I've never felt like I'm competing with younger women, that's never entered my mind. I'm a realist, I know guys know I'm a middle aged housewife who is up for a bit of fun and not a 19 year old beauty.
Of course I would never cheerlead the break up of a marriage, but from the opening post on here, it appears the relationship wasn't great anyway.
Me and my hubby were happily married when we started swinging and he's more than enjoyed all this sex and bits of humiliation for him. The only reason we've fell out now is because he wasn't sympathetic with a health condition which I got as a direct result from this lifestyle. And the fact I'm now seeing an ex bf and just had my bf name tattooed on me which my hubby hates!
But we are more or less as strong as before, and will be together when we are older looking back on some sexy thrills.

This just in....

Ann says "a health condition which I got as a direct result from this lifestyle"

How can that be?

Everyone here knows that having bareback sex ("being bred" in the parlance) with a vast multitude of guys whose principal (and in many cases only) qualification is having a big dick NEVER results in any kind of 'condition.'

Note sarcasm for those who need a hint.

This just in....

Ann says "a health condition which I got as a direct result from this lifestyle"

How can that be?

Everyone here knows that having bareback sex ("being bred" in the parlance) with a vast multitude of guys whose principal (and in many cases only) qualification is having a big dick NEVER results in any kind of 'condition.'

Note sarcasm for those who need a hint.
I've never said having bareback sex never results in any kind of condition. I've always said it's a risk, but it was a risk me and hubby agreed on from the start. In the same way a smoker knows the risks, or someone who sits tanning in the sun all day long know the risks in doing what they enjoy.
It was only a mild condition anyway and now all cleared.
As long as everyone knows the possible risks and make their own choices, then each to their own.

Back