Setting your wife up to be approached

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
PM me

i would like for this to happen with my wife. i'm thinking maybe a new years eve party.black man come over and ask her to dance and take it from there to get her turned on.if anyone thinks they can help make this happen please get back to me. she is 63 years old, 5ft, 200lbs, 44dd very good cocksucker. deepthroat 8" and likes to be fucked hard and deep. not so great looking. if anyone can help make this happen would be grateful and hopefully soon we'll be turning her into the next bbc whore wife. we are in ohio, but can possibly travel

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?

PM me

Yes. I’ve done it once with a black guy who was very challenging over the course of their 6 month relationship. I also did it with two couples and with our nanny we played with together and my wife played without me. I setup my wife going to our nanny’s boyfriends house after they had gone out for dinner and drinks. I knew the boyfriend was up for it because our nanny let him know that I was asking her to help me make it happen. He asked if he could have his friend join him and I said yes if he and I could have a call together to explain what I wanted to have happen and just how she liked to be treated. They both delivered and they took full advantage of the opportunity.

I have had a few not work out but I found that approach worked well with my wife. She started with the typical hotel room fuck meets but she didn’t like the stress leading up to it.

It did make it easier but the downside was I wasn’t there for the first time and there were some challenges with the dynamics but the method was successful

I have recently received an offer for help in getting some quality BBC in my wife. The issue is that we are not very outgoing people and I worry that me taking her out would be suspicious if something were to follow. I think tonight I'm going to ask her of she'd allow me to find a bull and randomly set up a situation to meet at least and see where it goes. If she bites that bait she has to be at least a little interested right?

My wife was at a conference in Florida once. I had been chatting with a well hung black stud for some time. I convinced him to take a chance and drive two hours to her hotel. I gave him the room number and he went knocking at her door not knowing what she’d do. He told her that I had sent him. My phone rang and all I heard was the two of them fucking. He stayed the night fucking her three times and then once in the morning before he left. She went to her meetings that day with his cum dripping down her legs.

One time I set up with another guy to go up to my wife and say, "Hello Mona" in a department store. When he did go up to my wife and said "Hello Mona" in the store, my wife was surprised and looked at me. She did not recognize him because she had never seen him before. Then he said that he saw her pictures and videos of her having sex with men on the internet. That he was a fan of hers and he thought she was very sexy and he would love to play with her. My wife was shocked of course but also appeared happy and proud that someone had recognized her pictures and videos on the internet. Then she looked at me to see my reaction. So I explained to her that I had set up her chance meeting with the other guy but that he really did want to fuck her. So she smiled and said good. Then we went out to our SUV in the parking lot where he stripped my wife and she sucked his cock. Then he got nervous that someone would see them so I drove them around the city while my wife sucked his cock and then he fucked my wife. We all had a great time.

I really do not know how you would satisfactorily vet someone you just met online although I know online meetups occur. If my wife and I had not discovered she would be into black men until after her black coworker quit I would have had the perfect opportunity to do something exactly like this. Once she said yes to all of this and told me she had a thing for this black guy she worked with I could have secretly went to him and told him about my wife being into him and making a move on her after work in the parking lot without him revealing I spoke to him and waited to see what her decision was. My only thing I would have wanted to watch her but knowing my luck they would have wound up at a hotel.

Last edited:
Back