Serious question

Since you asked for an opinion, I'll give you mine.

That word was built around Hate, Malice, Control, and Dehumanization.
Its unfortunate that ANYBODY would ever use it. It's ridiculous that Black people Still use it.
It is a uniquely American problem that has since spread globally. Ironically, by Black Americans.

I grew up using it and hearing it in all my favorite rap lyrics. But after maturing and understanding the PAIN surrounding the history of that word.... There is no good reason to continue isn't it. There is no 'novelty' behind the N word.

- Historical Mike
Facts

Don't understand this. If a black man would happen to get off on this, that's between him and the woman alone. Otherwise you have to be a completely insensitive self centered jerk to even think about it. I flinch if I hear it, makes me uncomfortable . I can imagine for blacks, it probably cuts to the bone unless he's dealing with another brother.

I don't know quite how to say this, but what is the opinion on certain language and terms?
I'm going to just come out and say it but I was looking at a box on the table of very chocolatey biscuits, and my mind thought of you know what but then I thought it was a bit racist :(
Also the n word. I'd never dare say it, but if I was being gangbanged (never have) in my fantasy I hear it. I'm not racist, but want to know what is absolutely wrong.

For us, we won't use that word or any derogatory word that is directed toward any group of people. Don't feel it is right.

I don't know quite how to say this, but what is the opinion on certain language and terms?
I'm going to just come out and say it but I was looking at a box on the table of very chocolatey biscuits, and my mind thought of you know what but then I thought it was a bit racist :(
Also the n word. I'd never dare say it, but if I was being gangbanged (never have) in my fantasy I hear it. I'm not racist, but want to know what is absolutely wrong.
It's obviously something that is going to change or go on a person to person basis. I've never used the N word myself but never had much of a desire to. I've never personally cared for the term bull.

Back