Seduced Aggressively

You guys sooooo took over my thread.. but its been interesting lol
One more than one occasion a thread has taken off on a tangent and has enlightened people in ways never anticipated. Thanks for starting it! The more we all understand about each other the more we will find we are not all that different

well. Its mostly humans. But tv show about aliens kidnapping men and women and stealing sperm and eggs and crossbreedling with humans. Apparently we can't tell the difference except crossbreeds are telepathic.
There was an article several years ago in one of the tabloids. The article claimed that aliens were living among us and listed a number of characteristics for identifying them. A young man that did research for me had all the characteristics so we had a little fun with him. He read the article and said "It would have been nice if the article had said where he was from, and how to get home" Research assistance don't make much money

There was an article several years ago in one of the tabloids. The article claimed that aliens were living among us and listed a number of characteristics for identifying them. A young man that did research for me had all the characteristics so we had a little fun with him. He read the article and said "It would have been nice if the article had said where he was from, and how to get home" Research assistance don't make much money
Like nazis in WW2 and Russian spiies after, they hide among us. Not to different from people enjoying this lifestyle. Women can be enjoying black cock and no ones knows it. One neighbors wife was fucking a black guy for two years and he had no idea. Then she divorcedd him and moved in with the black guy. She was having too much fun in gangbang parties that it was too hard to maintain her marraige. Her ex husband found some pictures and videos hidden on their home computer. She was quite the slut and whore with black guys and having fun doing it when husband was away. We had no idea. Started looking closer at more of our neighbors and what a surprise how many have black boyfriends too

One of the fixtures in our household was we all had supper together. My wife was quite adamant about that. So our daughters grew up being accustomed to having intelligent conversation and being listened to.Both of them always did well academically and were pretty competitive in sports. So there was always something to discuss at supper. Even in the difficult 12 to 16 yo range the was always communication, sometimes a bit louder than I was accustomed to. For them normal was being addressed by their names and being listened to and respected. One of my daughters is a psychologist and in the first years of her practice she was appalled by how many young black women were OK with being called a "black bitch". Neither of my daughters would ever put up with it. However it seems to be more accepted today and not just in the black community and I find that unsettling
. We have a number of black families in our communities as well as other races. Some of the Young black women
Are very smart and attractive and doing well in school. Others just give you attitude when you try to talk with them. Perhaps they are on their way to becoming black bitches. All of the moms are very nice to talk with. Not all of the dads impress you. Some of them have attitudes too. Competiion for jobs is tough now

Back